Dr. Paine

Favorite quotes!

Alaways trust your instincts...

Worf from Star Trek...

The Judge: Hence nothing remains

except for

our regrets.

The Batter: I'm the Batter, and I jumped down the chimney.

Zacharie: Good day, dear reckless accomplice! I’ve somewhat changed, anatomically speaking… But you have obviously recognized me at first glance! I’m your friend, the Judge!

The Batter: ...Zacharie?

Zacharie: So my disguise is no match for your keen and unforgiving eyesight...

Zacharie: Nice view from up here, don't you think? It almost makes me forget that this is only a video game.

Elsen: I'm....I'm working....I'm being productive......

All from the game OFF. :3c

CHEESE! Cheese for everyone - a cause for celebration. Or cheese for no-one. Which could also be a cause for celebration, if you don't like cheese. You've run the maze like a good little rat, but no cheese for you... well, maybe a little. ~ Sheogorath, from Skyrim.

Edited by dracopenguin

This is gonna be a long post happy.gif I have so many quotes I love.

"One by one I drowned all the people I'd been." -Conor Oberst

"My brain has no heart, and my heart has no brain. That’s why when I speak my mind, I appear heartless and when I do what’s in my heart I seem thoughtless." -No idea

"But I want to tell them that all of this, is just debris. Leftover when we finally decide to smash all the things we thought we used to be and if you can’t see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror. Look a little closer. Stare a little longer. Because there’s something inside you that made you keep trying." -Shane Koyczan

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." -Mewtwo

“If you love a flower, don’t pick it up.

Because if you pick it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.

So if you love a flower, let it be.

Love is not about possession.

Love is about appreciation.” -Osho

"Words are loneliness." -Henry Miller

"Be like the flower who even gives its fragrance to the hand that crushes it." -Imam Ali

"Normality is a paved road; it is comfortable to walk but no flowers grow on it." -Van Gogh

"Every sinner has a future, every saint has a past."

"Dragons can't judge ostumo." -Fairest

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Bernard Baruch

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you... I could walk through my garden forever." -Tennyson

“They've promised that dreams can come true - but forgot to mention that nightmares are dreams, too.” -Oscar Wilde

“The sign of a beautiful person is that he always sees beauty in others.” -Omar Suleiman

"How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours." -Wayne Dyer

"It's not easy to confess your love to someone you hold in such high regard when you hold yourself so lowly." -Joji Viktor Grey

"Lower your voice and strengthen your argument." -Lebanese proverb

"Because it is in pain that we find the meaning of life." -Pan's Labyrinth

*language warning but a fav of mine* "I didn’t write an album for any reason other than to get it out of my body because I was going to ****ing kill somebody. There was a demon inside me, that’s what William Control is – he is a character, the darkest part of me." -William Francis

"I don't think you're beautiful, I think you're beyond it." -Jayy Von Monroe

"I'm not crazy; my reality is just different than yours." -Cheshire Cat

"We do have a lot in common. The same Earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same instead of what's different... well, who knows?" -Meowth

"A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage." -Hero's Shade

"Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes."

"The light has no power without fear of the dark, and the dark cannot exist without casted shadow from the light." -Jayy Von Monroe

"Envy is the ulcer of the soul." -Socrates

"Whenever someone kills themselves, everyone says "It's a shame, they were so beautiful!" Well, here's a thought: tell them that while they're still alive. Then maybe they'll stick around to hear it."

Whew! They're in no particular order, but all my fav quotes~

"If people think that you're an idiot sometimes it's best to keep your mouth shut rather than prove their point by opening it"

"Once you have tasted flight, You will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, For there you have been and there you will long to return..."

Leonardo da Vinci...

"95% of deadly is still deadly!"

~Rodney Mckay, Stargate Atlantis

Weir: "Carson?"

Beckett: "Elizabeth."

Weir: "How are you doing?"

Beckett: "Oh, just peachy, thanks. You?"

Weir: "I'm sorry to put you in this position, but you're the only one besides Colonel Sheppard and General O'Neill who've actually fired a drone from that chair."

Beckett: "Ironically, they're the two people I nearly killed when I did that."

~Weir and Beckett, Stargate Atlantis

I am what I am and I don't think Betty Ford takes vampires...

"Nick Knight from Forever Knight"

Fate: protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise.

-Commander Riker, Star Trek: The Next Generation, “Contagion”

Spock: This is the new brig, Captain. It is escape-proof.

Kirk: How do you know?

Spock: The designers tested it using the most intelligent and resourceful person they could find. He failed to escape.

Kirk: This person didn't by any chance have pointed ears and an unerring capacity for getting his shipmates into trouble, did he?

Spock: He did have pointed ears.

-Star Trek V: The Final Frontier

McCoy: I liked him better before he died.

She turned me into a newt!....I got better.... - Monty Python and the Holy Grail...

‎”Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!” -Audrey Hepburn

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

Quote from Forever Kinght...

Det. Nick Kinght: I need a favor, Nat...

Natalie: I don't know Nick, favors for you usually involve more then "Can I borrow your car?..."

Det. Nick Kinght: I'll need that too...

We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

~ Oscar Wilde

"The needs of the many out weighs the needs of the few or the one" .

Mr Spook from Star Trek ll The Wrath of Khan...

What ever can go wrong has you just don't know about it yet...

It is possible too do no wrong and still lose...

Why was i born with such contemporaries? ~ Oscar Wilde

Do i need to hold up a sarcasm sign whenever i open my mouth? ~Leonard

The thing about needing something is when you get them, you no longer need them...

Sheldon: Why are you crying?

Penny: Because I'm stupid!

Sheldon: That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.

What ever can go wrong has, you just don't know about it yet...

I learned to give not because I have much...But because I know exactly how it feels to have nothing. - Unknown.

treat me like a game and i'll show you how it played-unknown

People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered. Love them anyway.-Dr.Kent.M.Keith

"It doesn't mean defeating death in the way the Death Eaters mean it, Harry," said Hermione, her voice gentle. "It means… you know… living beyond death. Living after death."-Hermione from Harry Potter(or to be more exact, J.K.Rowling)

No man is an island-John Donne

The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.-Rabindranath Tagore

'To the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world.'-Bill Wilson

We are born alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that me are not alone. ----Orson Welles

"I know it's not poisonous; I'm a Boy Scout!"...

Famous Last Words...