Dr. Paine

Favorite quotes!

D= We forgot Bobby!

BOBBY(to DEAN):

"Well, boohoo. I'm so sorry your feelings are hurt, princess. Are you under the impression that family is supposed to make you feel good? Make you an apple pie maybe? THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO MAKE YOU MISERABLE, THAT'S WHY THEY'RE FAMILY!"

DEAN(to SAM):

"See if they're got any pie! Bring me some pie! I love me some pie."

"My good opinion, once lost, is lost forever." Fitzwilliam Darcy, Pride and Prejudice.

"Out, damned spot! Out, I say!"" Lady Macbeth, Macbeth.

"You been bird-doggin' this township awhile now. They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly.

"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til you understand who's in ruttin' command here!" Jayne Cobb, Firefly

(To Mal)"You're always breaking the rules, no matter which society you're in! You don't get along with ordinary criminals either, which is why you're constantly getting in trouble!" Inara Serra, Firefly

"No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world." - Robin Williams (I believe he said this in the movie The Dead Poets Society)

"Gravity schmavity. My people practically invented black holes."

-The Doctor

Edited by ticonderoga2

"High five, low five, and all that" -Magolor, Kirby's return to dreamland

And there's another one! 8D

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!" -Adam Savage, Mythbusters

MEG:

"You're an angel."

AMNESIA!CASTIEL(O_o):

"I'm sorry...is that a flirtation?"

MEG:

"No, it's a species. A very powerful one."

/.../

MEG:

"Listen. You got the juice. You can smite every demon in that lot."

AMNESIA!CASTIEL:

"I don´t remember how to do that."

DEAN:

"I'm sure it's in there. It's just like riding a bike."

AMNESIA!CASTIEL:

"I don't know how to do that either."

"Open up, it's me." The Doctor

"She turned me into a newt!"

"A newt?"

".... i got better." ~Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail

"Big d@mned heroes, sir!" ~Zoe

"I can kill you with my brain." ~ River Tam

"Spoilers!" ~ River Song

Henry J. Waternoose from Monsters, Inc. : There's nothing more toxic or deadly than a human child.

"I can love my fellow man/But I'll be damned if I'll love yours."- "I Was Wrong" by Sisters of Mercy

"Read a novel- and learn about life"- Fortune Cookie

"It was thinking you were the first person to discover The Clash and you had to spread the word." Kitty and The Midnight Hour by Carrie Vaughn

"About my dimension? Sure, okay, let's see... , uh, I was there, I came here. I like here, I don't wanna go there."- Lorne, Angel

"Can I say somethin' about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes, we'll fight it and we'll keep fightin' it until we whup it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable, and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say, 'You're evitable!' "- Fred, Angel

"I've always believed that evil isn't born... it's made." ~ Regina Mills. Once Upon a Time (my fav show!)

"Try again smart***"

"This. Is. Mother*censorkip.gif**. BLASPHEMY!"

^Both from Homestuck.

"i love who you are my little furry rabbit baby. i want to pet you on the head like a little..little toddler" -jacquese

"oooh jeffery, if your so worried about it then just stick it in the oven!" stewie

"that'll take like three years!" jeffery

"then just eat it cold!" stewie

"sick." jeffery. (their talking about heating up eggrolls)

~ Julian smith videos

Edited by NightLovesFantasies

"I--I guess it's a... fairy-waster?"

"When I get serious, I'm scarier than any shrine maiden!

I'll seriously freeze ya to death!"

"I don't care if you're a power play

or a purple ghost!"

"So don't you know I can do that myself?

Who the hell do you think I am?!"

"This is war!

And war is about danmaku!"

"I've fought youkai, you know!

I'm nothing like you smarty-fairies!"

"I'm an ice fairy who can pound a

nail in with a banana!"

- Cirno, Great Fairy Wars

A quote from a friend: when life gives you lemons, make grape juice and watch people wonder how you did it.

My most favorite quote:

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life." ~ Burton Hill

"Would you betray your best friends, Mr. Aran? Would you truly, honestly destroy the few joys of your life for the simple pleasure of seizing me? To have slain and captured such a beast as myself, you would blindly toss such strength into the wretched hands of Raul, and to ask of nothing in return as the man you so greatly put your trust into tortures the only being to have protected your friends, your family? Not to mention what Raul would do with the power generated, obliterating you, Mr. Aran, and sending you straight into the darkness you claim I and Ketra have become? Are you honestly this desperate?"

"... Actually, I came here for your lemon pie." - Koulza and Sjal Aran

"Hi, I'm searching for a giant black mythological beast that glows red and acts like a giant everything-magnet because it's actually a black-hole monster." - Sjal Aran.

Ketra: "I was eating with her... she made some awesome lemon pie."

Sjal: "Who?"

Ketra: "Koulza."

Alkin: "... You were eating pie with a black hole?"

"No one, I repeat, no one plays with North Star. No one poisons North Star. No one hits North Star. No one looks at North Star funny. No puts tracking devices on North Star. No one with a bad reputation with North Star says 'hi' to North Star. No one disobeys North Star when North Star starts getting angry. Because then, North Star talks in the third person. You know what else North Star does? North Star blasts your face in and sets off a nuclear bomb in your office, that's what." - Sjal Aran/'North Star'

Nnnoooo I'm not obsessed with how awesome Sjal is?

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you will die today"~don't remember who

and sorry if this is necroing sad.gif I just heard this quote and realized how true it is to me

"You can't help that. We're all mad here." - The Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland

"A dog will flatter you but you have to flatter the cat."- George Mikes

"Cats' hearing apparatus is built to allow the human voice to easily go in one ear and out the other." - Stephen Baker

Edited by seacatsmew

Time's UP.

The single most bad censorkip.gif one liner ever uttered by Federation Captain Catherine Janeway at the end of the two part special episode of Star Treck, Voyager: Year of HELL.

Her next action is to use the doomed Voyager as a batteringram to destroy the temporal incursion generating weapon ship, which resets time so that the weapon ship, and the year of hell, never existed.

Since the plot of Voyager was Janeway and Co's 75 year journey home, seeing Janeway destroying the ship was a BIG deal, and Katherine's one-liners throughout the series are always stellar.

A close second was "Welcome to the bridge"

*Voyager self-destructs*

And this one just cracked me up,

"Either I've become impervious to antimatter explosions, or we're still dreaming."

My favorite Klingon quote...

Revenge is a dish which is best served cold!...