TJ09

2011-04-08 - Site Downtime

Such a Long Hour o.o

Okay okay I kid don't crucify me guys (You know who you are)

Still Hope its up soon =)

+2

Hope it comes back up soon.

Meh im going to sleep hopefully all my dragons will be still alive tomorrow and the cave will be up.

I dont care what some think, but we do need a lagmonster egg :/ to be given out the day after the lag xd.png

Well.... after the last down time metallics bred much better and we saw some nice things in the cave ( possibly from the inability to bred while the cave was crashed) so.... I'm not too worried at this point. Maybe this will be a harken to better things ahead.

*twitches*

well it's not like anything of mine is due to grow up. still... i like looking at the pretty pictures! laugh.gif

Nya~ its still going on? Meh. I'll check back at midnight.

Long hour is long. o.o

Ah well, I'll check back later. Not like anything of mine was going to hatch or grow up soon anyways. I was looking forward to breeding my Gold and Silvers, but I won't be able to even when the cave goes back up as I have 5 eggs anyways. Ah well, hope whatever happened isn't too bad.

Mmph... I hope my ND Experiment doesn't fail... I can't remember how long it had left...

Edit: Aha. Found my notes... Lotsa time left. -Waits patiently-

Edited by Kaoto_Susanao235

Meep!

I realized I had fogged 3 eggs this morning, I came back home to unfog them, but the site was down.

I'm worried about the eggs, I hope they don't die, because well, I had one that died earlier because I forgot to unfog it sleep.gif

Thanks for telling us TJ. I thought at first my computer was malfuntioning, and came on here, and realized, well, I should check the news more often. xd.png

Thanks for telling us, TJ. smile.gif I was a bit worried myself when I found the site wouldn't load... I wonder what caused this 'emergency downtime'. Perhaps a server malfunction?

Meep!

I realized I had fogged 3 eggs this morning, I came back home to unfog them, but the site was down.

I'm worried about the eggs, I hope they don't die, because well, I had one that died earlier because I forgot to unfog it sleep.gif

Don't worry, TJ usually revives dragons that were accidentally killed due to downtime. smile.gif

uuugggh. i came to poke my eggs and wait to get hungry but no cave so WHAT DO I DO? xd.png

Eat then come back and poke your eggys?

Hmm. Must be pretty bad. Anyway, I'm off to go make the most of it and create a little badge xd.png

Aw, I was hoping to check on my scroll before bed. Hopefully nothing's going insanely wrong with this makeshift maintenance.

blink.gif Wow! That has got to be the longest hour ever! tongue.gif Thankfully I don't need to worry about anyone until tomorrow about this time, and even then I don't REALLY need to be worried about them because they will only be hitting the 4D mark. wink.gif Hope everything is up and running again soon! smile.gif

Cori

I noticed it was down a few minutes ago! I checked Down For Everyone or Just Me to be sure, and it's down. Hope this comes up soon, got a Magma egg that I need to check...will time be added for eggs that died or lost time?

~Cavey

Anybody else getting a lot of 'server too busy's' on the forum?

If the forum and the Cave both go down, some of us may NOT survive the April 1011 downtime... ohmy.gif

Methinks I need a banner with a hatchie tombstone and something like THAT inscribed on it. unsure.gif

laugh.gif

Edit: might go cuddle a dozen eggs out of the fridge...

Edited by Syphoneira