TJ09

2011-04-08 - Site Downtime

well at least I know its not just me then lol. Thanks for the heads up, Teej.

Thanks for the heads up TJ

If it was supposed to only be down for about an hour then why is it still down now?

Maybe it's taking so long because someone found the bodies and people are being questioned.

Maybe it's taking so long because someone found the bodies and people are being questioned.

This. You win. But I am sure it's just because TJ wants to make sure everything is functioning well before making it live again. Don't want to lose anyone's critters...

hmmmm...i knew something was going on with the internet, first thing comes to my mind, the forumS. thanks for letting us know TJ. :3

Thanks for the notice. I tried to get on and panicked a little, then saw the fansites didn't work either. Came here and voila. Glad it isn't just me. <>.<>

'Spose I should read this book that I need to read for school. Or go to TV Tropes... cool.gif

Aww, just when I was going to try breeding my Nebulas for the new female red, and I won't be getting back on until tomorrow. As always, my timing sucks.

one hour... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... starting when again? i just woke up. <:3

one hour... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... starting when again? i just woke up. <:3

Starting about two or three hours ago.

MAYBE this will fix the issues some people have been having, she said hopefully....

This.

Let's hope we don't jinx it!

O.O

thanks for telling me!!! now ill tell all the people on skype, nyaa... dont tell me this is going to be like last time... >,<

I hope everything is ok. its been over 4 hours since Ive been able to get onto the site. Hope you aren't pulling your hair out there TJ trying to fix it.

Will keep my fingers crossed its not giving you too much trouble and will check back later on. Hope everybody is having a good day.

Oh, ok, thanks for tell us ! n.n

I saw the title and I said "OMG MY ERS HATCHLINGS!!!!" xd.png

I am finding out how much I like dragcave now that it's gone.

Is there a problem, TJ? I hope we get to carry all our info frm the last version to the new one.

I don't have many dragons, but some people have worked quite hard on their dragon collection.

I'm bored now.

darn. I was gonna breed my dagons, but...

Edited by TNT2

Maybe we all just need to calm down ^^; Things can happen, and all we can do is wait.

Thanks, TJ.

Dang...that means I have to do something productive...like cleaning. xd.png

Yep, me, too! ohmy.gif But then I need to clean!

Edited by Classycal