TJ09

2011-04-08 - Site Downtime

Some of you are just killing me with the fun answers. Thanks for the laugh, and Wookie, you DID win this one. Too funny.

laugh.gif

Thanks for the heads up, TJ... hope you don't pull too much hair out with the maintenance.... (personally, i find glaring intensely at the bad server with really mean eyes, while muttering under my breath about India and scrap metal usually helps...) smile.gif

Thank you for letting us know.

It's funny how much you miss getting on the site when it's down.

I'm glad TJ posted this. I guess now I have to find something else to use as an excuse for not cleaning....

sad.gif And here I hoped it was down because TJ decided to surprise us by adding some of the new features.

Oh well, I guess they will be here within a few years... wink.gif

Let's don't bother TJ. He's working on it, and has no time to answer questions !

OR he has run away to Bermuda..... xd.png

I'm going to go with the latter. wink.gif

I was hoping it would be back up by now. I was suppose to give someone a hatchie, but it looks like it'll just have to wait. tongue.gif

Good luck with the maintenance stuff.

uhh... my friend needed to give me a silver...

DX, hope it wont grow up before downtime goes.

ohnoes and its egg drop tiem. D:

thanks for the info though, at least i know why it is down.

Doh! Well thank you for the update.

If I remember correctly, my little sunset I was hoping to ER tonight will have to ER tomorrow since they only hatch at a specific time.

I'm gonna bet the datamonster and the lagmonster are in the midst of a climactic battle the likes of which have never been seen before in our peaceful cave.

with any luck, their struggle will bring about the sudden dropping of tons of CB metallics and elementals.

I'm gonna bet the datamonster and the lagmonster are in the midst of a climactic battle the likes of which have never been seen before in our peaceful cave.

with any luck, their struggle will bring about the sudden dropping of tons of CB metallics and elementals.

My money's on the datamonster emerging victorious. >;3

My money's on the datamonster emerging victorious. >;3

Unless the CB metallic and elemental drop is hinged on them anhillating each other. then i hope for a tie. lol.

^.^ Thank you, TJ~

So I wonder if this emergency TJ 'just found out about' is something he has to deal with, or some kind of server issue providers have to do, or what?

*knows NOTHING, I tell you, NOTHING about such things*

I do seem to recall, though, TJ working things out so that only ERs have time returned (if this is done this time) when the Cave comes back up, do hope that'll be the case this time, as well...

*is dying to get today's Summon-fail opening done in case of an egg coming in tonight, would hate to drop something probably for nothing or delay the Summoning effort, just in case...*

And it's raining and I need my Cave and nice, warm dragons...

*sends for Godzilla to save us all from any potential Data/LagMonster attacks so TJ can have a break and some popcorn*

Needs the Cave... twitchy and weakening fast... tongue.gif

hmmm...

ooooooooooooooooooh, idea!

is there an armadillo dragon? (if there isn't, and you're good at spriting, you can take the idea. I wouldn't care.)

That goes in suggestions, and isn't relevant to the topic.

Again, go TJ! smile.gif

ok all been said before - lots - but thanx for the heads up - I am not going mad and my computer doesn't hate me and won't let me check my eggs and hatchies.

Okay, I just hope it's back soon. I don't want to loose another egg to my ongoing neglected experiments. (The last one died because I forgot to unfog it in time)

Thanks for the heads-up! Wonder what's wrong, though.

Thanks for the heads up, though it would've been better if DC didn't go down right in the middle of an AP stalking episode. >:C

/latereplyislate

Such a Long Hour o.o

Okay okay I kid don't crucify me guys (You know who you are)

Still Hope its up soon =)