OrbiterSpore

What is the very first video game you ever played?

Duck Hunt/Super Mario Bros 1 (and 3 shortly after) on our Nintendo Entertainment System that you have the large cartridges for the games.

This thing-->user posted image

My first game ever was Spyro the Dragon on the good ol' PS1 haha

must've put maybe 300+ hours into that game before I got bored of it.

The first one I can remember playing was Lion King on the Sega Genesis. I did have other games but thats the first one I can actually remember playing. That and my dad has a video of a 4 year old me crying because I couldn't beat it xd.png

Oh man, how far back can I remember w/ this ancient brain of mine...

The NES was the first system I played hardcore (Mario, Bubble Bobble, etc), but I can recall a few games which I played on the ColecoVision system when I was a child. One game that I was quite fond of was called BurgerTime. Might need to google that one since...yeah, it's old...like me xd.png;

Edited by Yamato_K

The very first game I ever played, was Frogger. On the PS2.

And I beat my mom in races every time, even though I was only 4 years old. rolleyes.gif

user posted image

The one and only. I still got the original system, and it works too. Though the games take a little bit of jiggling to get them working just right.

The very first game I ever played was before I even had fine motor control. My dad would take me to the arcade on the Air Force base and prop me up on the Galaga video game machine and let me play with the joystick!

The first game we truly played together, though (as in both using controllers at the same time) was the Dr. Mario Tetris.

To this day I still play both of those games, too, whenever I visit him. biggrin.gif

I suppose it would technically be Street Fighter 3 on Super Nintendo ... but I consider the first game to be FFVII, as that was when IT started.

Super Mario 3. I only remembered because I had so much fun running around and turning into a raccoon that could fly. I wasn't the best but it was fun.

The first game I ever owned was Pokemon Yellow Version. I played Mario at a friend's house.

Wii Sports on the Wii. One of my favorite games. smile.gif

...Although it was in Japanese...

First video game ever. . . if I remember correctly It was Nemo on the Game Boy Advanced. Got it on my 5th birthday.

The first game I can remember playing was Pokemon Stadium's mini games with my cousins. The first game I played that was mine was Spyro the Dragon. (Oh the childhood memories...)

Probably Hercules on PC. I used to watch dad do it and later copied what he had done. Boy, that was fun. smile.gif

PMD: Time. Lots of stuff on PC, but that was the first that, well, wasn't.