OrbiterSpore

What is the very first video game you ever played?

It was a long time ago so I might not remember correctly, but I think it was Happyland Adventures. smile.gif

Minecraft!

I played it for, like, two seconds at my friend's house. Then I came home and got it on my PC.

The first videogame I ever played was Atari Centipede. I played it on a very, very bulky tube TV with a joystick and everything.

I started playing video games when I got Pokemon Red. After that, I just got hooked onto the franchise.

Then later, I bought a bunch of different platforms just so that I could play more video games.xd.png

Ooooo that's a tough one. I'm not entirely sure. It was either Ecco the Dolphin, Super Mario World, or Sonic the Hedgehog.

Mario Kart Double Dash.

Pokemon Diamond, I think. At least, that was the first video game that I bought for my DS.

Well if I can remember correctly my first ever game to ever set my little hands on it would be the first Halo.

I remember my first video game being Crash team racing for the PS1 followed by Medal of Honor:Underground..funny considering i don't really like FPS and racing games anymore

This is sooo long ago.. I think it was Sonic Chaos that my cousin had for mega collection, and he had one of those original brick model PS2s. I got a Gameboy Advance shortly after though, so the first game I technically owned was Spyro Orange.

Edited by Dragon_Arbock

A Bug's Life for the PS2. I saw some kids playing the PC version in Kindergarten and really liked it, and my mom said that we had a copy at home, and I've been playing video games ever since biggrin.gif

Animal Crossing: Wild World on the NDSLite. First game, first console. I was eight. biggrin.gif

the fairy odd parents gameboy game back when i was wee little 0u0

Minesweeper in 1995 or 1996.

My first ever third party game was Sacrifice. I don't remember what year exactly.

Edited by Psyduсk