blackdragon71

Post Baseless Lies About the Person Above You

All around the world they go 'round and 'round when they dig on my new stainless steel sound. I'm a lumberjack baby!

sithdragon has a cursed boombox that forces people do John Travolta's signature dance from Saturday Night Fever.

Long_Before_Sunrise took everyone in the forum except me to attend a big Christmas party.

sithdragon owns 34 pairs of glasses and wears them all at the same time.

Long_Before_Sunrise had never seen snow, so he rolled on it as soon as saw the snow.

sithdragon dug out a giant potato weighing 15 kilograms in the yard.

Long_Before_Sunrise told the Scourgekeeper elders that the younger one's are planning to sneak out and go hang with Nexus Dragons

sithdragon has bred all their holiday dragons with flipped mints.

Mini_Evelintine has a collection of mossy rocks that move around all by themselves in the garden on full moons.

sithdragon ate my entire box of Hostess Snoballs and left a taunting note, confessing to the crime.

Long_Before_Sunrise is casting aspersions on others to hide the fact serious bakery atrocities have occured and the crumb evidence proves they are the real culprit

What are Hostess snoballs anyways.............

sithdragons wants me to film one of those dumb-butt vidoes of some rich teen skateboarding on the edge of a building forty stories up.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Edenello witnessed a pizza crime and recorded it and posted it online to gain a higher internet score.