blackdragon71

Post Baseless Lies About the Person Above You

@RegalPlumewing unplugged the chest freezer and let all the chests in it spoil. Now we can't have our Adventures until we get more chests.

@catstaff is attempting necromancy on chicken bones, so if it works,  she can sell her skills to KFC.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

catstaff doesn't realize that the original song that the cover posted above came from is better. 

Edited by AsymDoll13

Regal doesn't understand the point of this thread as this is true. 

@AsymDoll13 once battered and deep fried a cast iron skillet because the cooking instructional said to make sure the skillet had been properly  seasoned.

@RegalPlumewingwas actually abducted by aliens, which explains why the gynoid impersonating her keeps getting the point of this thread wrong.

That legit made me laugh. You get a gold star! :)

@catstaff wishes she spoke Finnish so she could run away with one of the Finnish heavy metal bands she likes to get away from her terrible employers (they sleep half the day)

Tuo suomalainen muusikko on todella komea. Puhun suomea, mutta vain vähän.

(That Finnish musician is really handsome. I speak Finnish, but only a little.)

Spoiler

327642141_Teemucloseup.jpg.315034b83281c741702af7213246421a.jpg2102960187_Jaricloseup.jpg.cfb1277fcc71b481ee209299030b3bec.jpg417739535_croppedtophatTuomas.jpg.612ef96d4b9bf18466ec1bacc21e6577.jpg929340891_croppedhappyEmppu.jpg.a1bdd5f0d010a6d687cda48849f2c5d8.jpg

Left to right, Teemu Mäntysaari, Jari Mäenpää (they're from Wintersun), Tuomas Holopainen, Emppu Vuorinen (they're from Nightwish). I'll let people decide for themselves who "that" really handsome Finnish musician is! 😍

@RegalPlumewingis desperately trying to find pictures of handsome Polish musicians to show off here.