RheaZen

Post Ctrl+V

[Had my name]

17 January 2014

[Name of my teacher]

Composition II

I was born in California and lived there for some of the earliest years of my life, with English taught to me by my parents. However, my parents had only recently come back from Japan when they adopted

~~

I was transferring an in-class essay to my laptop and used the e-mail itself instead of the file... >.<

<b>The day was like any other, except for the snow still on the ground. The technicians had finally worked on the dome's weather stabilizers so the temperature was a bit warmer, the snow starting to melt into slosh. The artificial sun scattered its light through the interior of the dome. A designated area was filled to the brim with various resources for construction.</b>

<b>There was a sign on the supplies that had a note scribbled on it in what appeared to be crayon, “Will be back in 15, have some food, it’s good, I promise. We start work when I get back ~Love Cyrus”. There was a nice picnic set up nearby for anyone who wanted to have a quick bite.</b>

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2786cd48b8047cda7eb6d61f13cd8e6553891ace&dn=StarBound+Angry+Koala+-Update+7+%2B+Hotfix-+%28Windows%2CLinux%2CMac%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337

o-o cough cough it's starbound...

(had need of linking it again to my bf :'D it's been stuck in ma head whole day)

Edited by Hisa

Snow: You know, I'm still waiting for Bacon to find a quote from me 12:56 AM

~

If Weavile sees this, she can be assured that this is her quote.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

3DS FC

(Not sharing that openly. Also *Isn't exactly shore how that works with her* But whatever, you can do as you like. I have a feeling you're reading that wrong though)

<DuskNinjaKenji> Leo was no longer alone. Chispa had joined him at the table, a pleasant surprised that made him smile. "Hey there, Chispa!" He said. biggrin.gif

<YuPuffin> Qillaq had been overseeing the others with their nearby jobs and was about to open his mouth to say something when he noticed Menou approaching. He turned his blue eyes to her, promptly forgetting what his previous thought had been. "Worried about the security?" he asked, having overheard some snippet of the conversation beforehand.

<Dragonite-Kairyu> Kai jumps when Noctis pounces onto her and almost punches him in the face before she realized who it was. "O-oh hi, you're Leia's friend aren't you?"

Leia runs up to him and starts pulling on his jacket/shirt to get him to let go of Kai. "Noctis whyyyyyy, it's not nice to jump onto people like that y'know..."

<Aki-rain> Acantha followed suit, spreading her wings and trailing after Pyry, just enough distance behind so that she could react if something happened. But he merely landed near Ajax and Vance, so Acantha did so as well, not even bothering to fold her wings all the way so that she coudl stay ready for motion.

<nooniepup> Chispa looks over as she grabs a few cheetos. "Hey, Leo! Long time no see!" ^ u ^

<Sasoriryu> "Oh....you heard about that?" Menou had thought she was quiet enough that people wouldn't overhear and start panicking; maybe Cyrus' end of the conversation was louder. "Well.....they're working on it.....it might be nothing but I'd just want you to stay on guard." She looked back toward the table where Leo was sitting. A pikachu had joined him and they seemed to know each other so it looked like Leo wasn't bored.

<horyuu> Ajax: looked up at the togekiss. "You're bringing in the uncut material? Becuse this is the cutting station" Ajax grinned, he had worked up a sweat from all the fire and work out. The geezer was in his black singlet, his coat and jacket lay hung on a bench nearby.

<YuPuffin> Qillaq nodded. When he was only focused on sight, his hearing was surprisingly acute, but it didn't keep him from getting distracted. "That's a good idea. I won't mention anything." He glanced back to the workers gradually spreading out to their jobs.

<DuskNinjaKenji> "Yeah, it has!" Leo said to her with a smile still on his face. "What've you been up to?"

<black4sapphire> Noctis lets leia pull him off "ah! yup!" his tail was wagging, to much sugar man, just was you much "i doooooontt know ithinkihadtoomanymuffins"

<YuPuffin> Syukra was watching Ajax and Vance intently, and the minute his opportunity appeared he began ferrying the cut pieces from that duo to Cyrus. Essentially he was running laps, but that was okay... who knows how far he could go in one day just moving supplies. It was good work for his arms, too - lots of little weights did add up.

<nooniepup> She shrugged a shoulder. “Ah, same old, same old, ho—“ she paused when she noticed the crutches and blinked. “Those aren’t yours are they?” 0 A 0

<NauRava> Pyry: Subbely the togekiss decided to be an ass and just drops the stuff there and flees. "Nope I'm done. Acantha, be a darling and tell Miki and Nadia that I need to get some rest. See ya laterz peeps!" And he's gone.

<NauRava> // nini peeps!

<gaurdiansamurai> <b>Miki</b> sighs as she sees pyry flight off. "something says he isnt coming back.

<gaurdiansamurai> " miki says to Nadia. "We should probably just start walking to the repair point."

<NeoroticMind> Cyrus: He smiled as he took the supplies from the aerodactyl boy and started putting up the framework, whistling a tune all the while.

** NauRava has left [connection closed]

** MangaAnimeluver has left [connection closed]

** MangaAnimeluver has joined

<Sasoriryu> It wasn't that Menou didn't want it mentioned (unless of course it was nothing), she just didn't want people going into a panic. But she nodded to Qillaq in thanks. She looked at the people working, wondering what she could do to help. However -- she looked to the two sitting on the bench -- even if they were occupied, she didn't want them to feel excluded either. She made her way to the table.

<Aki-rain> Acantha paused for a moment, considering it, then nodded to those around her and drifted toward Menou, taking a deep breath at her decision to stay inside. "I'll help keep the civilians safe," she offered, mildly successful at maintaining a confident voice.

<horyuu> Raiden: "Pretty little flower" he smirked slyly. "Pity I might have to scar you" he said, letting the threat slide off with a shrug. "So? What are your maggots doing here?" he regarded the crowd. They were hstling together, quite the teamwork but that's all he sees.

<CreepinOn> When questioned whether or not she would be heading out with the others, Vienna had a little fight in her head between wanting to go out there unprepared, or stay where it was a little safer to fight another day. Logic won this round, "I'm not exactly combat ready yet, so I'll stay here to help get people to safety, sir." She gave a have smile and a shrug, "I'll join in next time."

<YuPuffin> Qillaq heard the newcomer's voice nearby (he must not be that far from Menou) and bristled at his mocking tone, but said nothing. Arguing, even with a not-so-agreeable powerful presence, was not going to help anything at ths point.

<kamenkuro> [bold]Ken[/bold]:Stood on a box and waved his arms. His voice being magnified by his helmet, he yelled across the arena, "Alright, all civillians are to relocate to the shelters." Pointing towards open streets. "The pathways are clear, should any trouble arise, please refrain from panicking too much."

<Komidashi> Artemis: thought she'd be used to unconventional travel by now. She was disoriented for a few minutes before turning down her glow and blinking at the group assembled. cause komi was eating

<horyuu> Ajax: grolwed at the newcomer. No one talks down on his leader like that. Only he can.

** Aki-rain has left [connection closed]

** YuPuffin has left [connection closed]

<gaurdiansamurai> Miki looked to cyrus "so what can we do to help?"

** Buraddi has left

<Sasoriryu> Well, whoever he was (Raiden), he was already going on Menou's "do-not-like/avoid-as-much-as-possible" list. Okay, well, down to business. "Okay, gather round," she said, to the people who decided to stay. Taking out her clipboard, she uploaded a saved file of a map of the dome and displayed it for those nearby to see. "So we are currently here. We're not entirely sure what the outside threat is yet monsters, it's always monsters, but with the security systems down, we don't want to take chances with people's safety. The underground has defenses that are more reinforced so we would like to lead the citizens down below. The closest entrances are here, here, and here." She pointed out the points of entrances on the map. "We would like to try and keep everyone as calm as possible so as to avoid unnecessary injuries. Any questions?"

((so sorry, i'm rping and logging ;u; ))

#M?:+ d6tTt

*!WS$ €/_\*<-4

QM?m7 qhY<5

5=&$8

#M?r+ d6tTt

*!WS$ (sp)/\n<-4

((This is what happens when you play Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages and Seasons at the same time >.< ))