RheaZen

Post Ctrl+V

When the temperature of a gas increases, the Kinetic Energy of the particles increases. This means that they move faster and apply a greater force when they collide with the walls of the container. As pressure is the force per unit area on the container, the pressure increases.

....... Homework..........

The demon could sense the unrest swirling within the male beside him. It had to be tough not to remember anything of your past. Long ago, the hybrid had gone through something similar, though he had forgotten who he was. He had had no family to worry about.

Yifan’s lay his palm gently against Jaeseop’s shoulder.

"Relax, brother. Time will be the physician here. For now, enjoy the pictures of Kibum. Even the children look like both of you, just appreciate their simplicity and innocence."

His hand fell away, the male not wishing to bring further distress to the tensing form.

Yifan had never been good at consoling others with words. He left that to those whole weren’t bred and cursed to cause chaos. But for family, he would certainly try the best he could to help. Blinking over at the children, his lips pursed. The hunter nodded slowly, his brows furrowing at the predicament. These young ones couldn’t aid with their father’s lack of memory.

"Are they not hybrid’s?"

His scarlet gaze flickered, burning brightly at the mention of feeling. That was a start. It meant that the forgotten part of his kin’s memory was indeed somewhere…lurking just out of the younger(?) demon’s grasp.

His lashes fluttered as the male blinked. Yifan stooped slightly, a deep chuckle rumbling within his throat. Perhaps a distraction was in order… they said lost thoughts came back better when one’s attentions were elsewhere.

"Little one, are you sure Jaeseop can protect you?"

Aiden’s small fingers grasped at his uncle’s pant leg, a soft giggle slipping past his lips. His cerulean eyes trailed up until he met the giant’s gaze.

Oh lookie... RP post.

sad.gif My cat Elvis is gone and I miss him. I found him after a storm in Alabama. He could fit in my sisters hand who was 8 years old at the time. I traveled with him when I moved to Tennessee. It is very strange not having him around. I havent seen him since Monday night. It will never be the same without him sad.gif My parents just got back from the PAWS shelter and they said that there is no sign of him there anywhere. This is very unlike Elvis. He has never left for this long before. I'm afraid one of my cats are gone sad.gifsad.gif

(this is really what I had last copied)

Rosethorn has two souls... They live in 'harmony'. The souls are 'Rosette' and 'Redo'. Rosethorn has been trying to kill her twin sister's 'double soul' from the start, but 'Novai' thought Rosethorn was trying to kill 'Novai'. 'Rosette' and 'Redo' form 'Rosethorn' when combined, and 'Rosethorn' has been created. 'Rosethorn' chases 'Reset' eternally.

(...Erm... That's what I had copied last? Well then.)

-Comment est-ce possible? Demanda David, qui fut le premier à parler.

-Voyons David, à ton âge, je ne pense pas que tu aies besoin d'avoir la discussion sur comment on fait des enfants, lui répondit Nikki sur un ton moqueur, qui fit rire tout le monde dans la salle, incluant l'homme qui avait posé la question.

The chance of creating a successful Undead on 31st October is somewhere between a 1 in 2 to a 1 in 6 chance. It's not necessary for a Dragon to die on the 31st October in order to become an Undead: they can die or be killed within 14 days before but the revive action can only be used on the 31st for it to have a chance to be successful. There are three potential outcomes from using the revive action; reviving as a normal dragon, reviving as an Undead dragon, or permanently dying.

Mouse-

Mouse smiled at the teacher. "Yes, I'm Mouse. And I'm fine, thanks." Then she looked back at Xera. "You've flown before? But you don't have wings... How do you do that?" She guessed that it was the second thing she had sensed about the girl. She smiled. "And I would love to have you as my friend. It's been so long since there was another person like me... a 'supernatural being,' if you will. All my friends were petty teenagers more interested in makeup and shopping than getting adopted..." She laughed lightly. "I've never been interested in stuff like that. People say I have the mind of a boy sometimes because of it."

Zale-

Teachers to prepare, he thought. Ha. I'm the only one here.

Unfinished RP post on a different site...