RheaZen

Post Ctrl+V

I'm not sure I'm seeing where it switches back to Tony

((I had written some fanfiction and a friend was critiquing the way I switched perspectives.))

Cubism

•objects are broken up and reassembled in an abstracted form; the subject is depicted from a multitude of viewpoints to represent the subject in a greater context. Cubism challenges the viewers perception and sense of depth.

• the first to introduce collage into painting. They needed a new version of cubism because the old version was getting tiresome. Picasso began gluing images of items from everyday life onto his still lifes.

- Single most important departure in early 20th century.

- Picasso and Braque were leading artists

- represented only two dimensions in their paintings

Lol, AP Euro work. Blech

DeepSkyBlue4 "#25587E"

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum. Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem. Investigationes demonstraverunt lectores legere me lius quod ii legunt saepius. Claritas est etiam processus dynamicus, qui sequitur mutationem consuetudium lectorum. Mirum est notare quam littera gothica, quam nunc putamus parum claram, anteposuerit litterarum formas humanitatis per seacula quarta decima et quinta decima. Eodem modo typi, qui nunc nobis videntur parum clari, fiant sollemnes in futurum.

I was testing font colours. rolleyes.gif

They survive best at 10 degrees Celsius, or 50 agrees Fahrenheit, but can stand up to 15 degrees Celsius, or 59 degrees Fahrenheit.

Science project from who knows when.

Joey Wheeler's Red Eyes Black Dragons

Be Careful What You Wish For

[12:32:58 AM] Lord Tazzay the Great: I was just about to roll out

[12:34:29 AM] Rai: away then autobotttt, destroy the decepticonssss

[12:35:02 AM] Lord Tazzay the Great: pfft

[12:35:35 AM] Rai: but yes, if you must go then go. I WILL REMEMBER YOU FRIEND -animu tears-

[12:37:19 AM] Lord Tazzay the Great: oh my god

[12:37:25 AM] Lord Tazzay the Great: rai no

[12:38:02 AM] Rai: im sorry im hyper this morning

[12:38:11 AM] Lord Tazzay the Great: what did you have

[12:39:08 AM] Rai: butterfingers

[12:39:16 AM] Lord Tazzay the Great: oh

.....I don't even know what to say. I was showing someone the conversation I just had with a friend who just woke up and....how do I make friends like this?

Also you can thank my friends for the egotistical name