RheaZen

Post Ctrl+V

Person: I'm afraid that I kinda... slept in >​.<

Person: till 11:00

(Surprisingly, this is not me)

A young man stands in his bedroom. It just so happens that today, the 13th of April, is this young man's birthday. Though it was thirteen years ago he was given life, it is only today he will be given a name!

What will the name of this young man be?

((i don't quite remember the given name; i remember rose's and dave's, and the first half of jade's))

ZF8ea

What are the different types of communities found in your country and how have they affected land use (e.g. parks, residential, commercial, industrial)?

Telling someone that everything they knew was about to come crashing before them was probably about as devastating as flat out telling them everything they knew wasn't real.

(@WS John Egbert, Dave Strider, Rose Lalonde, Jade Harley. Off the top of my head of course. I can also do most of the trolls shades.png )

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Telling someone that everything they knew was about to come crashing before them was probably about as devastating as flat out telling them everything they knew wasn't real.

(@WS John Egbert, Dave Strider, Rose Lalonde, Jade Harley. Off the top of my head of course. I can also do most of the trolls shades.png )

(no no, i meant the fake names. rose's was flighty broad. dave's was insufferable prick. jade's was farmstink...something.....the actual names i can do, and i can do the alpha kids and most of the dancestors as well)

http://sta.sh/01es4zh7tzpf