RheaZen

Post Ctrl+V

La'rya was sick of running. She glanced at Rhiannadon, knowing the Terrae wanted to put as much distance between herself and the hateful jeers back at home as she could. La'rya had left as well, hating how her father, Wysteaerian, had always pushed her to be stronger, faster, better. To be someone she was not. But now that she had freedom, she found she was aching for home. She missed her father's warm embrace, and her owner's gentle laugh. But Rhia's pain had blinded her and she believed that the Purple wanted to run away as much as she did. And La'rya was too good of a friend to leave her alone in the wild. With a longing glance homeward, La'rya followed Rhia up the path, farther away from the life she wished she'd never left.

The two did make it home, rescued from a frigid mountain peak by the gold Tinsel, Emryss Merlin. When La'rya returned, she found her father waiting with tears of joy in his eyes. And though he still pushes his daughter to be the best, he lets her be the best at what she wants to be: Herself.

My Purple's description. I kept copypasting it because it was too long.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

SinsandVirtues!AU

Jail!AU

Rebel!AU

Pirate!AU

Child!AU

Harry Potter!AU

Bird!AU

There is a lengend of a fearsome demon; a towering monster with razor-sharp claws, his hide littered with the weapons of fallen warriors, face scarred with one dead eye. He is said to roam the highlands in the ruins of an old, forgotten kingdom, mad in his savage ways.

In days of yore, the kingdom prospered at the rule of its wise king. But as his health declined, he divided his lands among his four sons. The oldest, Mor'diu, longed to claim them all for his own, and sought a spell that would give him the strength to defeat his brothers and their armies. But the spell changed him. He became wild and savage, thinking nothing but primal instinct, feeling nothing but the blood of his enemies. Without its fourth pillar, the kingdom fell and was lost to time. Mor'diu himself faded into the myth that populates the humans in the villages below's heads as he wanders the hills alone. Deep inside he hates the monster he's become, but power and wild desires have hardened him, changing this regret into a whisper of dream.

Another description I copypasted so I wouldn't loose the end due to length restriction. Guess what movie I saw the other day? XD