RheaZen

Post Ctrl+V

Forum Name: NyxLilium

Character Name: Kaida

Clan Type: Independent/ wants to join the Good/Light

Dragon Type: Ridgewing

Personality: Kaida is a strong dragon, born just a few decades after the clans split into two and grew up in the Evil/Dark clan. She learnt to hunt and attack as a child but could never understand their utter hatred of humans. She is quick, intelligent but sometimes gets distracted by the clouds. She can be extremely lazy but is equally amiable to getting dirty and winging her way to help her friends.

History: She was born in the Evil clan and grew up healthy, strong but ignored. Her parents had been killed and her and her sister's, Mayumi, eggs were taken by the Evil side. However, Kaida was sick of the rules and hatred that was abundant in the clan. She fled with Mayumi but as they fled, the clan snagged Mayumi and Kaida was forced to continue on without her only friend and family. She now wanders the land, searching for the Good clan.

Other: Blue

Forum Name: NyxLilium

Character Name: Mayumi

Clan Type: Dark/Evil but wants to switch to the Good/Light

Dragon Type: Ridgewing

Personality: Mayumi is quiet and timid, very different to her sister.

History: She was born in the Evil clan and grew up smaller, weaker and ignored. Her parents had been killed and her and her sister's, Kaida, eggs were taken by the Evil side. When Kaida and Mayumi fled, Mayumi fell behind and was grabbed by the Dark clan. She urged her sister on and is now an informant for sister and later on, the Good clan.

Other: Blue

This post has been edited by NyxLilium on Aug 1 2012, 07:04 PM

O_o Thats my copy!?!?

Wow!!

Here it is!

The Good Guys

1 Townie - Ordinary player

1 Password Player - Protected once from hacker attempt

1 Pro - Protected once from troll attempt

1 Meli - Protects against trolls (Once per night, not same person 2x in a row...)

1 Tig - Protects against hackers (Once per night, not same person 2x in a row...)

1 Troll Mod - Investigates one person each night and is told if they are a troll

1 Hacker Mod - Investigates one person each night and is told if they are a hacker

The Bad Guys

2 Hackers - One kill a night as a group

2 Trolls - One kill a night as a group

There are two kills each night. One by Hacker, and one by Troll. The hackers take over the account of a person and kill them from the inside. The trolls summon unexpected cannons at night and crush their victims to death. Because of these distinct differences, the day phases will reveal who killed who.

The troll and hacker mods are, well, moderators in disguise. At each night phase, they choose one person to investigate. They will know if they are a troll or a hacker, respectively, or not.

Meli is the art designer for the game, and has been known to playfully troll during her off hours. This have given her expertise in troll defensive tecniques, and can choose someone to guard from troll attacks at the night phase. Both Meli and the guardee will know if they were attacked, but not by who.

Tig is the prime coder for the game. He understands the mechanisms behind the game, and is well-understanding about hackers. He chooses one person to protect from hack attempts every night. Both Tig and the guardee will know if they were attacked, but not by who.

The Pro Mouse is adept at the game of his, and can easily weave his way through cannonballs. The first troll shot against him will be dodged. Nobody but him will know he was attacked. (Unless Meli defends him.)

The Password Player is a Transformice player who uses an insane, 12+ key password that uses more than just letters and numbers. It will take the hacker TWO attempts to get into his account. He will know if someone tried to hack him, but nobody else. (Unless Tig defends him.)

Transformice based Mafia/Werewolf game.

There is a code, known only by a few, that is capable of stopping even the most hardcore trolls. I feel the time has come for me to pass this code onto you. REMEMBER, it is not to be taken lightly, and is to be handled with EXTREME care. The code my dear comrades, is ALT+F4.

My weird lemon friend and I happily went shopping at the old stinky k-mart for some expensive rubber shoes to give to my blue dog so he can eat them until they honestly confess to their wrong actions that cost them their lives to be taken.

((Lol super sentence thing :/))

"put your fingers in the hole and wiggle them around" -my dad referring to a tarantula burrow

It's more powerful than God.

It's more evil than the devil.

The poor have it.

The rich need it.

If you eat it, you'll die.