RheaZen

Post Ctrl+V

Gran's panicking because there's radioactive...ness in glasgow. VERY low levels. Not enough to become a mary sue. =C

Quotes

Pokémon Black and White

Initial fight

Before battle

"Man oh man... What is going on today? Challengers coming one right after another. Well, no matter. I am Grimsley of the Elite Four, and I will fulfill my duty to be your opponent."

During battle (initial nonlethal strike)

"I never thought you would use that move... Not a bad choice at all."

After sending out last Pokémon

"Good, good... But I will never retreat from any battle."

During battle (less than half HP)

"Even in this situation, there must be a way to triumph!"

When defeated

"If someone wins a battle, then, without doubt, someone else has lost the battle. That's the way of battle. A real warrior doesn't dash off in pursuit of the next victory, nor throw a fit when experiencing a loss. A real warrior ponders the next battle."

After being defeated

"Whether or not you get to fight at full strength, whether or not luck smiles on you--none of that matters. Only results matter. And a loss is a loss. See, victory shines like a bright light. And right now, you and your Pokémon are shining brilliantly."

General afterword

"Now, I'm nothing more than the guy who lost... Nothing more, nothing less. Sigh... You should take that strength and test it against the rest of the Elite Four."

If defeated last

"Astonishing! You have defeated every member of the Pokémon League's Elite Four. But it isn't over yet. There is one more opponent against whom you must prove your strength. The pinnacle of the Pokémon League, the Champion, Alder... Or, perhaps, that man called N has defeated him and taken his title. I don't know which one you will face, but check the statue in the central plaza, and continue to the final room."

Rematch

Before battle

"Life is a serious battle, and you have to use the tools you're given. It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt. Let us begin. And may the best Trainer win! Contests like this are proof that you are really living..."

During battle (initial nonlethal strike)

"You use the move here... It's good. It's fascinating."

After sending out last Pokémon

"Well... I've never withdrawn from any battles."

During battle (less than half HP)

"Even in this situation, there must be a way...to win."

When defeated

"If someone wins, the person who fought against that person will lose. That's battle. A good contender just seeks the next victory without bragging after winning, and without getting upset after losing."

After being defeated

"There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."

General afterword

"Excellent! The nice thing about Pokémon battles is they teach the loser something, as well. That said... You should take that strength and test it against the rest of the Elite Four!"

If defeated last

"Astonishing! You have defeated every member of the Pokémon League's Elite Four. But it isn't over yet. There is one more opponent against whom you must prove your strength. Check the statue in the central plaza, and continue to the final room."

I have a tale to tell you now

that's ne'er before been told;

if you reflect, you may agree,

it's worth two-carrot gold:

A carrot and his lovely wife

were walking down the street

when they perceived a sign that read,

"Five bucks - all you can eat!"

Then hunger pangs assailed their tums,

and the carrots crossed the road,

anticipating tasty treats

as to their goal they strode.

Alas! the life that carrots lead

is as a candle brief -

ashes to ashes, dust to dust,

a carrot comes to grief!

A hotrod driven by some clot,

all heedless where he sped,

mowed poor old Mr Carrot down

and squashed his orange head.

And Mrs Carrot shrieked aloud

to see her husband fall;

she got her mobile out, and she

an ambulance did call.

The ambulance took the carrots twain

to a hospital close by;

emergency surgery was performed

for fear that one might die...

After an hour, the surgeon came

from the operating room,

and spoke to the female carrot, who

awaited news of doom.

"I have some news," the surgeon said,

"part good, and partly bad -

at least your husband's going to live:

of that, you may be glad."

"But with sorrow I inform you,"

he told the carrot wife,

"he's going to be a vegetable

for the remainder of his life...."

Favorite poem 8DDDD

Closed cell polyvinyl chloride (PVC) foam, coiled on release paper over adhesive on two sides, maximum water absorption by volume of 2 percent. Glass panels that exceed 1,393 sq. inches for 90-minute ratings must be glazed with fire-rated glazing tape supplied by manufacturer.

Glazing Compound: DAP 33 putty.

A collection of short videos from my trek to Base Camp.

Name:

Mental Status: Options: Crazy, Eccentric, Evil (Pick one more to go with Evil, because this just lets people know that you're evil.) or Sane (seek help. You NEED this RP)

Species: Whatever species fits best (Emu, Werwolf, Human) ALL EXCEPT LLAMA!

Willingness: Options: Willing, Reluctant, I WANT TO DO THIS MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD! (Seek help)

Physical appearance: Can be as wacky as you want!

Art or Lyric-Writing:

...I guess part of my about-to-be approved RP...

Despite the moment Kez couldn’t help but chuckle at that last sentence. “Of all the things I have heard called art, I must admit that ??? is not one of them,” he sighed, leaning in and placing a kiss on Esuinoq’che’s cheek to show he was not seriously admonishing her. “Surely not everything has changed as far as you say though. Writers still write their books and plays are still popular and well-received forms of entertainment – it’s just that anyone can act on any stage. Food is still food; what was good for people two thousand years ago is still edible today, we can just prepare it in more ways. That music you hear in a box still has to be created on instruments first, and nothing is more wondrous than a live acoustic performance of your favourite songs. As a goddess of creativity you’ll find your gifts are old are just as useful in this new world – you simply have to learn where to find it.” For someone as pragmatic as Kez, he felt that was a rather philosophical little speech by his standards.

There are those who say I'm impatient, impetuous, uppity, rude, profane, brash, and overbearing. Whether I'm any of those things, or all of them, you can decide for yourself. But whatever I am —and this ought to be made very clear—I am a very serious woman.

Bella Abzug

anyo