Stunningfire

Favorite BSA

What's your favorite BSA?  

247 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Probably influence xP saves me from those nasty moments when tinsels gender wrong dry.gif

Edited by ary_lynn

Toss up between Influence and Incubate. I really need to get more reds. e.e

Influence and Teleport.

Both help my scroll goals very, very much. And Teleport is god.

My first favorite is Influence. When I started, my scroll had a 2:1 ratio for male to female. It drove me nuts. I wanted to cry. It was like hitting my head against the wall repeatedly. I always mean to watch for others that have that same problem, but I haven't been good about that. I am grateful for the people who helped me get female pinks. They had to raise them on Their scrolls cuz mine would turn them male. Now I have more female pinks than males, but the stats are even and have been for awhile.

Influence is what makes it possible for me to do any sorts of lineage planning or potential mate pairings. If it was left to chance - well I don't know how you all did it other than the mess of lineages that were more common then.

I understand that Teleport is the BSA that changed everything (or at least thats how it sounds to me). But I started the game after teleport, so I don't really know what it was like without it.

Incubate is certainly the BSA I seek out the most. I love how much faster it makes my eggs hatch. LOVE IT!! If I could wear a Hooray for Reds! Banner I would. The only reason I don't have more is I got addicated to various lineage themes I wanted to put some of those together, then I got a Xmas with a New Release with a Valentines Day all back to back. So I got to share the wealth a bit and gift some reds to others.

I think this game would be exceedingly frustrating to me without BSAs. I don't know if it has increased how many people who join stay on longer, but it made the difference for me.

The only BSA I'm now missing is the "Turn my Egg Silver and Gold" BSA. I hear it will be part of the St Patricks Day Dragon Release. The Leprechaun Dragon and its elusive nest of golden eggs!

I got you figured out TJ. Don't worry it will be our secret.

Am I right, or am I Pyrite?

Edited by natayah

Teleport is by far the most useful, but seeing as it's not on the list, I picked Incubate. At least it's got a 100% chance of actually working. tongue.gif

I absolutely LOVE incubate, being an impatient person, but influence is also very useful when it comes to lineages.

Edited by Vixonstar

I use Influence the most, along with Incubate and Bite. I sometimes use Fertility when I'm trying to breed my rares, and I've used Earthquake only once.

While I don't use Teleport that much, I say it is the best BSA so far. I know what it feels like to lose something in trade - this one time, a kind person was going to gift me a chicken, but some other guy went and snatched it first. dry.gif

And Earthquake. The first time I used it, it killed all my eggs. Since then I haven't even considered using it again.

Summon... didn't cause me any gray hairs, actually. I guess I got lucky, hehe. Or Random Number God was generous to me.

The most useful for me is either influence or teleport. But I like splash too, since it does absolutely nothing but is fun to use.

Incubate. Incubate. Has to be incubate. Unlocks my scroll, speeds up my game play, best BSA imo. (Excluding teleport)

Influence I do overuse, and I have a pink hoard, mainly because of the Hope Lineage though tongue.gif

I always forget to use Splash, and my trios never summon, so I don't find it that important.

Influence - I get the gender I want, it never fails to me.

Incubate - I'm just impatient.

I sometimes use Fertility too, but it's not as effective as these two BSAs above.

Teleport - no need to explain. I remember when we couldn't teleport eggs, but trade them THROUGH AP. It was pretty hard and risky, especially when we were trading/gifting rare eggs.