Stunningfire

Favorite BSA

What's your favorite BSA?  

247 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Influence most certainly. I can't say how much it has saved my male/female ratios. I no longer need to toss a hatchling last minute because it gendered wrong tongue.gif Incubate is very nice, but to me influence has been so much more time-saving in the long run wink.gif

Definitely influence - that's totally changed the dynamic of the game for me. Structured breeding projects were too hard to be worth it before near-guaranteed genders.

I'm sure Teleport would turn the way I play DC upside down, but it is the one I least want. :'P

Edited by kadoatie

Influence and Incubate. But vote Influence on the poll because it's of the most useful BSA and the one I uses the most too.

The only BSA out of the list up there that I haven't use yet is Earthquake. due to the chance that it might kill my egg(s), since it's not just on one egg but your whole batch of eggs. Wasn't going to take that chance, even if it's a small one.

Edited by Akyore

Influence is my number one, closely followed by incubate. When teleport comes out, it'll move up to slot number one, probably.

I used to have a big issue with like 70% female and 30% male on my scroll, but I've been able to even it out with influence.

Edited by FireAngel73

Influence... because I want dragons to be female or male, pink dragons help me a lot!!!!!!

For me it's incubate, hands down. I love shaving time so I can free my scroll up sooner. Wish we had something to do the same with hatchies.

I love Incubate. but the feel something wanting is it can't use for hachie.. I really want incubate BSA for hachi.

Toss-up between influence and incubate - but probably my fave is incubate because it makes for more fun sooner. I voted influence as the more useful, though.

Hmm, Like most have said Influence probably needed the most, with Incubate being very convenient. Rubbing hands for the new Eggs Limits smile.gif although it would be great if we could "Speed-Up" hatchie maturation as suggested by someone earlier! imagine tongue.gif

voted for Incubate. I'm always incubating. it's very useful.

-voted for Bite-

It allows me to increase my Vampire army, which is one of my major DC goals right now. Therefore, most useful.

Influence definitely, breeding projects would be a mess without it. I use it all the time. Incubate is a good second, though I only use it when necessary. I guess that one will be more useful when new limits kick in smile.gif

I could get by without incubate, would just need to be a bit more patient. I don't think I would be able to do breeding projects without influence. I'd be pulling my hair out waiting to if I was going to be lucky enough to get the genders I wanted.

Influence for me, I wouldn´t know what to do without that BSA. biggrin.gif

Voted for Influence because I use it on every egg just about, but I also do that with incubate as well.

I'm breeding more Pinks and Reds!

Edited by quinney

Incubate and influence are tied for my favorites. It probably would have been bite, but I really don't use bite anymore, as all I need are frozen vampire hatchlings and I got tired of the deaths messing up my schedule(I am unusually unlucky with my vampires killing).

I have a feeling that Teleport will be the most useful, but the current most useful is Incubate. I'm really used to waiting instead of using a BSA. I tend to let the eggs gender on their own.

Summon. :3 Although I can't use it anymore it was fun trying.

EDIT: And to all of those who like teleport and fertility, you haven't even seen it yet. O_o

Edited by Ninetails

Influence~ I have 4 female pinks & 1 male pink (had a hard time getting males >.<) and I wouldn't know what to do without them. Like, before I got that male pink, I kept getting female hellfires & magmas. Now I finally haz my males :3

Summon is second, cuz I really really want a GoN... they're just so awesome... unfortunately I haven't done any succesful summon yet =(

Fertility is third, I think it'll be very useful but because it isn't released yet I don't know what to expect... Teleport seems also a good idea, but I don't think I'll use it very much, cuz I rarely trade, only with my best friend.

influence with out it, I would have to only hope that my dragons gender the way I need them to.