Stunningfire

Favorite BSA

What's your favorite BSA?  

247 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Searched and didn't find~

As the title says, what is your favorite BSA, the one you use most often, or find most helpful?

Well, I like the summoning option, but the incubating is definitely my favourite, because I can hatch my eggs faster. smile.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I also voted for incubating, for the reason given above - and also because this one has no failing chance and no chance of something bad happening. smile.gif

i have to say incubate is my favorite

its the most usefull too,cuz of it now my new thin shell will hatch earlier than most

then i can get another velvety texture on earlier

btw,whats the bite one?never heard of it

Edited by Thrash

btw,whats the bite one?never heard of it

It's the Vampire BSA by which a Vampire dragon can create a vampire egg (by biting a normal one). It works every 31 days and has three possible outcomes.

Influence! It really helps to up the chance of getting the gender I need, so I won't have to hunt the cave for more of the same breed. Even more so if it's something rare!

Edited by Saikachan

Bite is for vampires. It has a chance of turning your egg into a vamp, repulsing it, or killing it.

Edit: ninja.gif 'd

Edited by Stunningfire

My favorite is INFLUENCE. since usually my dragons tend to gender wrong.. so influence has helped a lot. And luckily not a single of my influences have failed, yet. *knocks wood*

My favorite is INFLUENCE. since usually my dragons tend to gender wrong.. so influence has helped a lot. And luckily not a single of my influences have failed, yet. *knocks wood*

Same here :> I like influence and incubate both pretty much equally, but I use influence more.

I don't use any of the current BSA, but I am looking foward to teleport. That will probably end up being the one I use the most.

Influence, though I use Incubate quite a lot too. I try for a male & female CB pair of each breed, and I have no idea how many extra dragons I'd have to catch if I couldn't guarantee their genders!

It's the Vampire BSA by which a Vampire dragon can create a vampire egg (by biting a normal one). It works every 31 days and has three possible outcomes.

lmao i can't believe i forgot that one after i used it on one of my eggs

Earthquake.

I use it at least 3x as much as the others.

It's such a fun BSA.

biggrin.gif

Influence is the most useful, so I don't have to raise a ton of extra dragons just to get a gender (if/when I need a specific one), which used to always happen to me.

But, incubate is the most used, because I incubate everything. So, it's a tossup, I guess.

Incubate and influence are the ones I like and use the most.

summon but hope for teleport to be. other are ok for me to use it. I like summon best but hard to get this Guardian egg. tongue.gif but not yet had Influence for me when i will get pink eggs someday. because so many females for me oh well. smile.gif

Influence by far, I rarely use the others and have no need to catch my eggs quicker unless I need to get unlocked for a realises.

Influence and Incubate smile.gif

On the other hant the BSA I hate is Summon dry.gif

Influence. Prior to that BSA my dragons nearly always gendered incorrectly, forcing me to find a replacement for them which is oftentimes impossible. Incubating is a lovely BSA as well, but I value being able to influence whichever gender for specific lineages over pretty much anything else.

Influence. It really helps since i only want one hatchling of each gender to freeze.

The most helpful: Influence

My favorite: Incubate

Incubate would be my favorite ~

And I guess influence is useful too even though I've never used it. ohmy.gif

Incubate is always the first thing I do to new eggs. Then, necessary, Influence. I see no reason to try Earthquake-ing my poor eggs. I've only been able to use Summon once, since my Trio is still so new.

ETA: I forgot about BITE - it's kewl too if you need new Vamps.

Edited by oddsoxdi

Influence. I can get all genders I need to get either frozens or adults I don't have already.

Incubate is also a great action, although I don't use it so often.

I voted influence, though I use incubate too whenever possible, and I'm really looking forward to Teleport.

It is nice to speed up things, but I didn't really miss it when I didn't have any reds.

I did get frustrated by hatchlings gendering wrong for what I intented for them before I had pinks, though.

And it is just too soon to judge Teleport, although the fact it is not there is the reason why I'm not actively gifting and trading at the moment.