Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

All the starters bred. Ten of each in their neat little boxes sorted by generation. Thanks to everyone who helped!

I'm starting over in white, after my sister totally messed up the level ratios dry.gif.

Doing a Nuzlocke in Black. No buying items, no using items in battle, no duplicates, two tries to find another if duplicate. Boxed forever if faints.

Team:

Ganon the Pignite

Ratty the Patrat

Hurr the Lillipup

Shinji the Blitzle

Kin the Woobat

Tweetums the Pidove

Had a Pansage named Sprout, but it was 1HKO'd by an Audino. 5 combo Doubleslap with crits >_< Unbelievable.

I have a bit of a problem. I'm in desperate need of Water Stones, but the Trainer that allows me to buy Water Stones from the store in Black City won't come over to my Black. He's already left White Forest, and Black City is all but empty, heck, the shop isn't even there anymore, but he still refuses to come over to Black City whenever I use the Entralink to talk to him. Do any of you know what I can do to influence him into coming over?

Edited by Lightstorm12000

'anyone have a Seviper/Arbok/Ekans MALE that knows dark pulse???

i have some lv 17 zorua with active PKRS... i can level them up more but risks inactive PKRS... i also have a lv 75 Gallade im willing to trade [i have a lv 80 so i dun need this one]'

yeah... still looking for snake :\

i should probably get off the comp and get some zoruas with extrasensory :\

that reminds me... can i borrow someone tornadus? i just want the dex info/'seen' so i can get one off the GTS :\

lemme end everything with :\

i have some lv 17 zorua with active PKRS... i can level them up more but risks inactive PKRS...

Tangent: You can preserve Pokerus on your Pokemon for another day by stuffing them in the box until after the date changes. Just make sure they're back in the box before midnight each day and you can keep them actively infected indefinately.

Merp >.< EV training sounds so confusing? What is the difference of EV training and just regular training?

Merp >.< EV training sounds so confusing? What is the difference of EV training and just regular training?

depends what you mean by regular training, to me regular training is grinding random crap for exp. so if you skip ev training you miss alot.png of specialized stats.

ev training focuses all the evs you get during regular training (if you opt to skip it anyways) into the stats you want, instead of being all willy nilly and screing up your poke with useless evs, ie attack and def evs on zoroark whos meant to deal out damage fast

Doing a Nuzlocke in Black. No buying items, no using items in battle, no duplicates, two tries to find another if duplicate. Boxed forever if faints.

Team:

Ganon the Pignite

Ratty the Patrat

Hurr the Lillipup

Shinji the Blitzle

Kin the Woobat

Tweetums the Pidove

Had a Pansage named Sprout, but it was 1HKO'd by an Audino. 5 combo Doubleslap with crits >_< Unbelievable.

D: I could never do a nuzlocke. I love using items too much.

And lulz, pignite named gannon.

I'm so happy, I got a spanish ditto over the gts the other day~ But using it has gotten me nothing so far. I've been trying to get a shiny charmander, and now I have 2 boxes full of the things xd.png

Herm...ev training sounds really helpful, but I'm way too lazy and impatient to do it.

Edited by Blood-Otherium

I got pokemon white a few months ago, I'm getting ready to battle the Elite Four, got a pretty good team, dark pokemon are helpful so far.

I beat the game last night, it was great my team was pretty good. smile.gif

Please use the edit button near the top of all your posts rather than double posting. :3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Tangent: You can preserve Pokerus on your Pokemon for another day by stuffing them in the box until after the date changes. Just make sure they're back in the box before midnight each day and you can keep them actively infected indefinately.

i know but sometimes i forget/leveling at midnight.

--

Apparently, no one saw my question at the end of the paragraph in my last post, so I'll just ask it again. Does anyone know if there's a way to make it easier to bring trainers from White Forest to Black City (or vice-versa)? I can't seem to get the Trainer who allows me to buy Water Stones from the shop to come to Black City even though Black City is basically deserted and I can talk to him whenever I use the Entralink.

- all you pokemon but this should have been ended along time ago. I loved it at first but over the years the quality goes down and down and down. Now this pokemon is a mockery of the good old pokemon why do you guys keep buying pokemon games if you stopped nintendo would realise its time to be done.

Because I don't really want Pokemon to stop? Because I still enjoy the games but would like the graphics, mechanics, and storylines to be improved over time? Because I enjoy the looks of the new Pokemon over the old, first generation Pokemon?

Asking me to stop loving Pokemon is like telling me to stop loving animals. It can't be done. >:V

Because I don't really want Pokemon to stop? Because I still enjoy the games but would like the graphics, mechanics, and storylines to be improved over time? Because I enjoy the looks of the new Pokemon over the old, first generation Pokemon?

Asking me to stop loving Pokemon is like telling me to stop loving animals. It can't be done. >:V

Absolutely 100% Agreed. -Nods-

- all you pokemon but this should have been ended along time ago. I loved it at first but over the years the quality goes down and down and down. Now this pokemon is a mockery of the good old pokemon why do you guys keep buying pokemon games if you stopped nintendo would realise its time to be done.

Because we don't feel the same way that you feel, and the way you feel is an opinion not a fact? I really don't understand why people feel like Pokemon needs to end. How does the existence of future generations make you like the current Pokemon less? Is Bulbasaur any less of a Pokemon just because there are now 648 (and growing) others? Does Red/Blue/Yellow/Gold/Silver/Crystal/Ruby/Sapphire/FireRed/LeafGreen/Emerald/Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver (whichever of those you're referring to as "old" (though your tone suggests Gen 3 or earlier)) appreciably change the next time you put it in a handheld from before and after a new game comes out?

If you don't like the new Pokemon games, don't buy it. Use that as your way of telling Game Freak (NOT NINTENDO) your dissatisfaction. However, don't speak for the rest of us who are satisfied with Pokemon as it is today as much, if not more, than before. We're very capable of making our own decisions on whether these games are worth our time and money or not.

And as I mentioned above, It's not Nintendo that makes the games, it's Game Freak. If Game Freak decides to not make any new Pokemon games, Nintendo can't do anything, as Game Freak owns the right to the Franchise, Nintendo just has exclusivity rights, meaning Game Freak can't make Pokemon games for other consoles without Nintendo's permission (which will never happen). Technically, Pokemon was intended to be over after the 2nd Gen, but because of the almost cult-like (and that's not meant in a bad way) following the series had, GF figured they couldn't just end the series in Johto, both in a business sense and for what they owed the fans that brought them from a smalltime business to the second biggest gaming franchise in the world (soon to be first if Mario doesn't pick up the pace).

So while you're entitled to your opinion on the quality of the series, please try not to guilt other members over their differing opinions and decisions to spend money. tongue.gif

-K-

Hey since he creator of Pokemon died.. Do you think that they'll stop making them, or that they'll just find another person to make them?

Edit: Personally, I'd like to see them make a more adult Pokemon where the pokemon look like actual monsters and stuff. I think that'd be pretty interesting. definitely new.

Edited by Crisis

Hey since he creator of Pokemon died.. Do you think that they'll stop making them, or that they'll just find another person to make them?

Edit: Personally, I'd like to see them make a more adult Pokemon where the pokemon look like actual monsters and stuff. I think that'd be pretty interesting. definitely new.

Wait, what? No, he's still around. I haven't heard anything about him dying. You mean from the earthquake?

Wait, what? No, he's still around. I haven't heard anything about him dying. You mean from the earthquake?

I haven't heard anything about him dying either O___o

I mean that'd be pretty big news, right? xd.png

Edited by Blablahi

Please please PLEASE don't help with spreading that rumor (it's a quick google search at most)... It was started as a joke on 4chan, IIRC, about how "The creator will probably die in the earthquake right when Pokemon is getting good again", and a few people made demot posters with 1965-2011 on it. That quickly spread to forums across the internet and people have constantly been bringing it up or are shocked when a friend tells them about it.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/121988/201...ook-twitter.htm

He's also stated on his facebook that he's okay.

So please, everyone, no more rumors about him being dead without linking to a May to later news post about it.

-K-

Was it just a rumor? Hmm... Well then. Guess the pokemon will keep coming biggrin.gif But I would still like to see a version more for teenagers, lol.

Was it just a rumor? Hmm... Well then. Guess the pokemon will keep coming biggrin.gif But I would still like to see a version more for teenagers, lol.

I'd argue that Black/White is that way. It feels like a more mature game.

Was it just a rumor? Hmm... Well then. Guess the pokemon will keep coming biggrin.gif  But I would still like to see a version more for teenagers, lol.

Black and White were geared more toward the older fans who had stuck with the franchise for awhile if not the very building. They have a more mature storyline (or at least slightly darker) and older characters (if only by a few years).

Edited by Lightstorm12000

if not the very building.

PFFFFT. I'm sorry, but what a silly mistake. x3

So, what does everyone think about the new Pokemon game that they're hinting at? Gen 3 remakes, Grey/Gray, or a new MD game I'm hoping.