Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Gah. I have hatched so many stupid Zoruas T^T Does anybody want a free Zorua? They have a variety of natures, if you want a specific one I probably have it dry.gif PM if you want one.

Heh, same here. So now I'm only keeping the female ones for GTS fodder x3 What number of eggs are you up to? I think I'm in the three hundreds.

By the way, I don't think my question was ever answered earlier, but; is there a place I can go to check my records? I don't want to keep having to track the number of eggs myself, and I was hoping they had a counter like they did back in the Gen 4 series. I just dunno where to find it.

my team:

Samurott

Scolipede

Swana

Mienshao

possibly Bisharp/Durant (one of those...i still havent decided. o-o)

<3 all of the new pokemon, btw. biggrin.gif

Some people speculate that Kyurem is the remnants of the Pokemon that Reshiram and Zekrom were when they were one. I wonder if that's true? Anyway, I can't wait for the possible Pokemon Grey Version. Hoping Kyurem will be the main legendary in the hypothetical game, and that we will get to see why his body is so distorted.

All things considered it probably will be. BTW, is it just me, or are the new legendaries REALLY easy to catch? Because I caught most of them pretty quickly...

All things considered it probably will be. BTW, is it just me, or are the new legendaries REALLY easy to catch? Because I caught most of them pretty quickly...

I think Zek and Resh are made easier to catch because they're a main part of the storyline and I've had no trouble catching them and I've played through three times so far. Kyurem was a bit of a pain and I have yet to hunt down the trio or the roamers so I can't speculate on them.

Edited by Biggins

..FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I'm going to be gone when the Eevees come out :< wat I do

I have Black version.

I JUST beat the 4th gym leader..

And I'm journeying to my 5th.

FAIL.

Haha, anyways...

I started out with Snivy. =3

HE ROCKS. biggrin.gif

They have the catch rate of an Onix. :V

I don't know about the new legendaries, but in Diamond and Pearl, they were EASY! It only took me 2 pokeballs biggrin.gif

Zekrom and Resharim have catch rates of 45 (same as lots of more common Pokemon) since they're a required catch.

Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, and Kyurem all have catch rates of 3, like most legendaries.

Cobalion, Terrakion and Kyurem are all in caves, making Dusk balls a good choice. Tornadus/Thundurus would be the best choice for your Masterball as he's the roaming Pokemon (will always run from battle).

So I was wondering, can you only get the Eeveelutions on may 19th and not a day later? ;o

'Cause I'm going to Paris with school for one day and I don't know where my DS is anyway. :l

Just be patient, I'm sure it wont be long before they put it up. To be honest, this makes me glad that I only access the DW at night, so I wont have to stress over how long they're taking to put something new up or to finish the weekly server maintenance.

Oh, I'm not sitting here like, "ZOMG, when are they gonna put it up?!?!?! *chewing off fingernails*". Just checking every couple of hours. smile.gif And I'm excited to get my Flareon so I can start breeding Eevees.

That's exactly how I feel about my Vaporeon. I've been waiting for it since I got my 3DS (before then I only had two DS Lites and a WPA connection so I wouldn't have been able to connect to the GL even if it had been open then).

Woot for my Flareon! I'll be breeding him soon, but first I want to level him.

I've got my Vaporeon, and will breed him for the other Eeveelutions tomorrow.

sucks males cant breed dw abilities though. but still, the only other one id use would be vaporeon. (got espeon)

How do you download the Eeveelutions? D:

You go to the promotions page :3 Its above the customization button thing you can find on the front page of the global link.

Sigilyph with Magic Guard + Life Orb

Moves:

Psychic

Air Slash

Shadow Ball

(Not Sure)

I want to use for the pokemon tournament. It's doubles. Opinion on using him. I'm looking for the right flying.

Advice on EV training?

Are. you. kidding. me.

I spent hours playing that eeveelution game and finally got my Espeon, and now I get the 'You need to be qualified to to participate in the promotion' error. :l

FML.