Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Well. That's evil. I saw where the Eeveelution download was ending soon, so I went to pick up the Espeon I won. And there's no Espeon to pick up. It says that I "need to be qualified to participate." I WAS qualified. I had signed in so that the one I wanted would be saved and played through the game multiple times until I actually ended up with the Eeveelution that I wanted.

Oh well. That's one thing down the drain.

*shrugs*

However, I plan on making a Uber group of pokemon that doesn't have any legendaries. these are the six:

Swampert

Slaking

Arcanine

Jolteon

Garchomp

Tangrowth

Looking at the smogon tier list, the only one of those Pokemon that is an Uber is Garchomp. The rest are all UU... huh.gif

i REALLY need to get 1 of these games....and a nintendo DS to play it on sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Naturally, my shiny Roggenrola is timid. sad.gif

I'm EVing her for Attack and Speed. Maybe I'll get a good speed at least.

I would check her IVs but I've only defeated 1 of the gym leaders and I'm EVing her now so I can use her for the main story.

Anyone have another idea for her?

Edited by LugiaLover

Grr. Hiss. I can't wake up my Dream World pokemon. Every time I try, I get a communication error. I want to bring my befriended Taillow out already so I can hunt other pokemon to befriend.

Sigh. I'm breeding for a really good Zorua- Modest natured with at least perfect IVs in Sp. Attack and Speed, and egg moves of Extrasensory and Dark Pulse (thank you Ninetails~). Anyways, I finally got a Modest nature. Since I didn't have any rare candies, I stuck him in the day care to level him up some. I took him out at level 15, took notes of his stats, and saved the game so I could go put the data into an IV calculator. I figured, ah, he didn't get any EVs, I'll just EV train him from that point.

When i turned the game back on to go look him over (because he had FOUR perfect stats- attack, sp. attack, sp.defense, and speed), I was looking at his summary, only to find that whilst in the day care, HE FORGOT EXTRASENSORY D8< I was so pissed. So now I have to breed all over again D:

I'm kind of wishing I could do that RNG thing, except I don't understand it at all and I suck at math Dx

I LOVE pokemon My fav is Eevee

Everyone I CLAIM eevee so shes mine

too late....

Is it weird that i have a level 54+ Totodile that i raised from an egg? >.>

Lonely nature. One egg. Big bad Snap [fail name :D] gonna keel u. Rawrz.

anyone know of a good SpDef Ev Training place would be? kinda tired of hunting down frillish + evos...

Does anyone know how to download the roms for Black/White? I want to play it and I can't buy it

^idk, but it's there.

Anyone think that the Dream World idea was a big, gigantic, FAIL?

Why?

First of all, most people prefer using WPA servers to provide their wifi. Unfortunately, the DS (lite) can only connect to WEP servers, which have less security.

Second of all, when nintendo releases the ds wi-fi usb connector, they DISCONTINUE IT without any good explanation.

As a result, it is very, very, hard to get connected to the dream world on a regular basis.

^idk, but it's there.

Anyone think that the Dream World idea was a big, gigantic, FAIL?

Why?

First of all, most people prefer using WPA servers to provide their wifi. Unfortunately, the DS (lite) can only connect to WEP servers, which have less security.

Second of all, when nintendo releases the ds wi-fi usb connector, they DISCONTINUE IT without any good explanation.

As a result, it is very, very, hard to get connected to the dream world on a regular basis.

Which is why I love my DS Fat

The Dream World is only good for Poliwag and Vulpix.

;D

Haven't played in awhile, yesterday i finished victory road (or whatever it's name is in this gen xd.png)

i figured i would need to level a bit so i just wasted all my money in the shop and went into the elite four....

i beat the ghost lady very easily huh.gif

i was planning on using the elite four to level up to fight the champion

Haven't played in awhile, yesterday i finished victory road (or whatever it's name is in this gen xd.png.png)

i figured i would need to level a bit so i just wasted all my money in the shop and went into the elite four....

It's still called Victory Road.

Yes, the E4 is rather easy to beat, but if you haven't finished the main story yet, and have avoided spoilers, you're in for a surprise once you're done with them and head to the Champ.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Haven't played in awhile, yesterday i finished victory road (or whatever it's name is in this gen xd.png.png)

It's still called Victory Road.

Yes, the E4 is rather easy to beat, but if you haven't finished the main story yet, and have avoided spoilers, you're in for a surprise once you're done with them and head to the Champ.

well i know there is going to be SOMETHING happening and have a couple or ideas, i hope i am still surprised, i like when games exceed my expectations

i do want to fight flamey haired champion though....(or ex champion as it might be )

I can't say much since it'll spoil the surprise, but you'll still get to battle Alder, just not as soon as you may like.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Yeah, it's definitely something you don't want spoiled. laugh.gif

I won't say anything either, but there is a very exciting scene that caught me off guard with its intensity, so it'll probably surprise you too.

Just a question here, I'm considering buying one of the games, but I want to know which game Solosis is in. he's one of my favorites and I obviously want to catch him. Also, can you get Archen in both games?

Just a question here, I'm considering buying one of the games, but I want to know which game Solosis is in. he's one of my favorites and I obviously want to catch him. Also, can you get Archen in both games?

Solosis is in White and yes, you get Archen from a fossil at some point. I think it's Plume and you ignore Cover, which is Tirtouga (I always call it Tortuga o-o /PotC)

solosis is white :3

archen is one of the two fossils of the games

when you are asked if you want the cover or the plume fossil choose

Plume Fossil

Although I love Pokemon Black and White, there are some things I am sad they left out. Especially the whole "first Pokemon in your party walking behind you" thing(from HG and SS). It also disappoints me that there are no longer berry trees. And the Pokemon contests don't seem as fun anymore. I kind of miss the original ones from Ruby and Sapphire.

Despite my complainig, there are still many things I love about the game! So many new Pokemon! The sad part is that I haven't even defeated the Elite 4 yet. I'll get to that eventually ;D

Although I love Pokemon Black and White, there are some things I am sad they left out. Especially the whole "first Pokemon in your party walking behind you" thing(from HG and SS). It also disappoints me that there are no longer berry trees. And the Pokemon contests don't seem as fun anymore. I kind of miss the original ones from Ruby and Sapphire.

Despite my complainig, there are still many things I love about the game! So many new Pokemon! The sad part is that I haven't even defeated the Elite 4 yet. I'll get to that eventually ;D

Ya, why did they take that away? It's not like it was bad or anything, it was a nice little feature. I'm really hoping at one point that they make a game where you could somehow do all the regions. The HG/SS thing with Kanto was okay, but it would be neat if you could choose which to start in, and your starter would stay with you like Ash. I was expecting something like that next, but instead they Gave us Black and White.

oh, and thanks darkshadow

Yes, the E4 is rather easy to beat

Unless you're like me and smashed your way through the game without bothering to do much in terms of level grinding. I did E4 with a level 45 team. :V

Yeah I wound up revive zerging it. I accidentally saved inside, so there was no choice. xd.png

On the subject of berry trees: I think the whole point of removing the trees/planting areas from the world was to push people to use PGL. I certainly have tons of berries there, and I'm constantly growing more. Now if only I had an appropriate excuse to bring tons of them into Entralink... >>