Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

D: Don't be hatin on tympole. That thing kicks butt when it evolves And I think it's kinda cute...

It has a human face on a tadpole body.

user posted image

Look at eeeeet. <.>

It has a human face on a tadpole body.

user posted image

Look at eeeeet. <.>

just noticed it had quater notes for eyebrows....

Edited by chipou

Skinst, you just made me want Virizion SO BAD. <3 Which of the Musketeers is he based on? I'm gonna name him that.

Yes. The Pokewalker was made for a gen 4 game. And because of that, cannot be used for a gen 5 game. Get what I'm sayin'? ;P

(And no, HG/SS are not technically gen 2 games. They are remakes of gen 2 games, but are gen 4 games. <3)

ANYWAYS. It is REALLY hard picking Pokemon for my team. I really, really wanna use Litwick or Yamask, but it's hard picking a Pokemon on my team to replace. :/ My Deerling, possibly? Meh.

Oh, and I just realized I haven't been using my Exp Share or Lucky Egg.. those might help.

SPECIFY HG/SS! That's what confused me.

(HG/SS are remakes of gen 2 thus making them technically gen 2, but as they were made in gen 4 with all the gen 4 pokemon it is actually gen 4. Get it?)

SPECIFY HG/SS! That's what confused me.

(HG/SS are remakes of gen 2 thus making them technically gen 2, but as they were made in gen 4 with all the gen 4 pokemon it is actually gen 4. Get it?)

How does it confuse you? XD I wasn't even talking to you when I said it the first time, so why does it matter anyway? You silly bum. Making a mountain out of a mole hill, just as I remember it. *patpat* Kekeke.

Skinst, you just made me want Virizion SO BAD. <3 Which of the Musketeers is he based on? I'm gonna name him that.

Aramis, I believe. :3

And yes, I have found him to be awesome sauce in battle.

just noticed it had quater notes for eyebrows....

...And the things on the sides of its head look like headphones too. laugh.gif A very musically inclined Pokemon, if I say so myself.

So, what do those feathers that you find on "Charizard" bridge do? Are they the same as the vitamins?

And also, how do I get Zorua? I have the Celebi on my SS, but how am I supposed to get it over to my Black? Aren't you only allowed to trade over pokes after the main game story?

v _v

So, what do those feathers that you find on "Charizard" bridge do? Are they the same as the vitamins?

And also, how do I get Zorua? I have the Celebi on my SS, but how am I supposed to get it over to my Black? Aren't you only allowed to trade over pokes after the main game story?

v _v

You transfer Celebi over using the Relocator. To get it, you go to a man in one of the Castelia buildings, and he well ask for a password. It's "Everyone Happy" "Simple Connection".

Then you will be able to transfer it.

You have to use the Relocator for the Shiny Beasts and Celebi. http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/relocator.shtml Then once you have Celebi on Black or White you have to take Celebi to the Game Freak Building in Castelia City and talk to the silent boy on the bottom floor (the boy is Zorua himself). Also make sure you have a Pokeball in you bag.

Edit: ninja.gif Partly anyway.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Oh! Okay. That's what that was |D Thank you.

/goes off to get Zorua

Vitamins give you 10 EV's per use, but you can only use up to 10 of them...

the Wings give you 1 EV, but you can use up to 255 of them...

So essentially, you can EV train without having to fight anyone...

-K-

That doesn't make it any less creepy. T.T

>< But the headphones and note eyebrows make it cute and harmless-looking. And you have to admit that it's final evo is made of awesome.

Heads up for all, Virizion just OWNED the Fighting dude in the Elite Four.

So if your flying/psychic type dies... just use it. tongue.gif

>< But the headphones and note eyebrows make it cute and harmless-looking. And you have to admit that it's final evo is made of awesome.

I don't have anything against the final evo...

Its just that I can see people photo-shopping tymplole heads onto various things. Which is scary. And will give me nightmares.

Honestly, do you really want THAT looking at you while you sleep?!

I've stopped for the day. I made it to Nimbasa City but had to return to Pinwheel Forest to train (for some reason I couldn't find a large group of trainers Serebii said were in the main area). I didn't finish training before I has to stop to recharge my DS, so my team is currently:

Zebstrika Lvl. 28

Servine Lvl. 28

Darumaka Lvl. 28

Panpour Lvl. 28

Sigilyph Lvl. 28

Sandile Lvl. 28

Tomorrow I'll finish training and battle Elesa.

Edit: Oops. Used the Japanese spelling for Darumaka's name, which is Darumakka (an easy mistake to make).

Edited by Lightstorm12000

How does it confuse you? xd.png I wasn't even talking to you when I said it the first time, so why does it matter anyway? You silly bum. Making a mountain out of a mole hill, just as I remember it. *patpat* Kekeke.

You never specified HG/SS. YOU MADE ME GIVE FALSE INFO! Wonton asked about the pokewalker and platinum, basing my answer on your unspecific post, I gave him false info. I DON'T LIKE DOING THAT! XC AND NOW YOUR LAUGHING AT ME! *runs around*

I hate tymplole and its first evo. Human face+Pokemon body=Epic fail. That may not be a real human face but it IS a CARTOON human face.

http://www.animerated.com/wp-content/uploa...12/shinchan.jpg

Note the no nose.

I admit the final evo is nice though.

You never specified HG/SS. YOU MADE ME GIVE FALSE INFO! Wonton asked about the pokewalker and platinum, basing my answer on your unspecific post, I gave him false info. I DON'T LIKE DOING THAT! XC AND NOW YOUR LAUGHING AT ME! *runs around*

You could have googled it yourself instead of parroting information?

And why would the Pokewalker work on DPt? It wasn't released for it, and the menu doesn't have an option for it...

-K-

You could have googled it yourself instead of parroting information?

And why would the Pokewalker work on DPt? It wasn't released for it, and the menu doesn't have an option for it...

-K-

Assumptions...

I DON't KNOW! IT'S ONLY BEEN OVER A YEAR SINCE I COULD NO LONGER PLAY MY DS!!! *cries at broken DS* And again... assumptions...

*pokes thread*

For anyone training a Purrloin, it evolves at Lv. 20. happy.gif Evo looks pretty cool too!