Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Thanks, Lightstorm and Sombreon :3

Hehe, that poor little Venipede is going to be stuck in that box for a looong time lD

Hrm...I can't decide which pokemon to put in my team. :/

I know 3 that I want for sure...Snivy being one of them...problem is, the ones I want can't be caught until I'm farther in the game. -.-

I'm thinking of adding Zorua to the team...but... *headdesk* Idunnoanymore :C

It's like...I want THIS one because it's kewl-looking...but THIS one I need because of it's type...but then THIS one would just be fun to have...powerhouse... *sigh*

>.>

<.<

At least I can go back to playing now that my art homework is done. lD

Waaoooo! Burgh defeated and I did not lose this time. laugh.gif 3rd badge won.

Time for me to head north to route 4 now. It feels like I've been stuck in Castelia City for days. tongue.gif

I know what you mean, Ali. The mons I'm edging for won't be encountered until further questing. But for now, it's just me and my small team.

(f) Snivy - Lv. 26

(m) Pidove - Lv.25

(m) Zorua - Lv. 21

We can do it!

I'm so happy with my Krokorok and Zebstraikaaaaa! <3

Gonna challenge the Driftveil Gym Leader soon..

I mentioned those three because I always pictured the three of them as friends, with Panpour riding on Blitzle every so often, especially after they evolve.

They do. xd.png

N IS SERIOUSLY CREEPY. O_O

Shoruga - my Victini - helped me through the 3rd gym. I started with Snivy, so...

I got Zorua on mine too xd.pngto replace Neko because he was mean :<

Why do I keep wanting to hug my blitzle? I don't know, it's just so cute and pony-like, and squishy looking.

But I imagine it wouldn't turn out so great for me. xd.png

I'm training for the second gym. Sawk is such a weird pokemon...I really want to replace it, along with that creepy looking tympole...

I just woke up so I still haven't done anything in Castelia City yet, but I have half of the team I ultimately want and the other half waits either in or just outside the Desert Resort.

One question for Kamak or anyone else who played the Japanese versions: After we beat the Elite Four do we have a chance to access the PC storage system before the err... final battle? There's a certain Pokemon I want to catch and add to my team just before it. You should know what I mean but I can't be specific in case people don't want spoilers.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

well im on my way to victory road. thunderous is a roaming legendary like entei and what not? and are there any more? because if there isnt im using my master ball on it

well im on my way to victory road. thunderous is a roaming legendary like entei and what not? and are there any more? because if there isnt im using my master ball on it

there are two others of those particular legendaries...

Wait, you've already encountered Thunderous? Have you defeated the Elite Four and seen the final part of the story yet? If you haven't then unless you want to be weakened just before the final battle(s), I'd save the Master Ball for Zekrom. Oh and then only other roamer is Tornadus in Black version.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

which ones?

ill be fine with ultra balls, i know the button trick (which actually works mind you) so i doubt itll be hard, as long as i have time itll be easy to catch zekrom. roamings on the other hand are a pain in the ass. well since thunderous is the only one then if i see it ill use my master on it. thanks tongue.gif

Edited by chipou

I'm trying not to give out too many spoilers, but after you defeat the Elite Four, you'll go through the last part of the story and during it you'll encounter the Legendary of your version, which for you is Zekrom. And after you capture or defeat Zekrom is when you have the final battle.

Button trick doesn't work.. just a myth. It worked on the old games, but it doesn't exist now. Honestly, it just makes people feel better. :P

I'm not gonna waste my Master Ball on Reshiram, that's for sure. I'll just weaken 'em down with Xavier (Samurott) and spam Ultra Balls on 'em. They have a REALLY high catch rate, so it shouldn't be that hard at all. Plus it allows you to switch one of your Pokemon for Reshiram in the final battle, so that's one strong Pokemon on your team with full health. ;D

Isn't the button trick when you press A when the pokeball closes, and hold down at some other point? >.> *is not sure*

N is definitely NOT creepy. He's an awesome villain!~ I just don't see him womanizing, though, since I'm pretty sure he's an adult and the female character is what, 11 years old? That'd be WEIRD.

I'm at dirtveil city, and I want to catch a Joltik sooo bad and I can't get in the cave because of stupid yellow spider webs D<

Here's an update:

Serperior (Ouroboros): Lv. 36

Victini (Needs a nickname): Lv. 32

Palpitoad (Vibe): Lv. 34

And tympole is ADORABLE.

Edited by Blood-Otherium

*zooms in*

I'm in the desert north of Castelia City at the moment, training my Pogeys for the gym battle against Burgh. I have the Liberty Pass, but I haven't caught Victini yet, partially 'cause I've heard it's really hard to catch... ._. Advice?

Oh, and my team at the moment for those who care:

Servine (Xander)

Herdier (Lady)

Swoobat (Lestat)

Scraggy (DJ)

Blitzle (Pegazeus)

Panpour (Neil)

I'm using the Exp. Share on DJ until he catches up to the rest of the team.

That reminds me, I still have to get the Liberty Pass. How long will it be available?

I beat the second gym, I'm in Pinwheel Forest now.

Button trick doesn't work.. just a myth. It worked on the old games, but it doesn't exist now. Honestly, it just makes people feel better. tongue.gif

I'm not gonna waste my Master Ball on Reshiram, that's for sure. I'll just weaken 'em down with Xavier (Samurott) and spam Ultra Balls on 'em. They have a REALLY high catch rate, so it shouldn't be that hard at all. Plus it allows you to switch one of your Pokemon for Reshiram in the final battle, so that's one strong Pokemon on your team with full health. ;D

Wow, I didn't know about the higher capture rate (well, it's higher for a legendary anyway). Thanks for letting me know about being able to switch out. Now I know that I can keep Darmanitan on my team for my battle with the Elite Four.

Victini is a brat but I caught it after 1 Dusk Ball, 1 Ultra Ball, and 8 Great Balls.

Helps that if you accidentally KO it it comes back.

I have the Liberty Pass, but I haven't caught Victini yet, partially 'cause I've heard it's really hard to catch... ._. Advice?

My victini was actually pretty easy to catch, especially for a legendary. I made my panpour use lick to paralyze it then just used some timer balls on it after I got its health down. (it used endure, so I got it down to 1 HP o_O).

Edited by Blood-Otherium

Blargh, never got to pre-order it, getting it over Spring Break. Not to start, i like how they reference older games. There's Munna ( Pokemon red, Blue, Green, and their remakes have a girl who wants a pink pokemon with floral patterns), the GAme sync ( Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald mention seeing Pokemon dreams, which is pretty close), and the Team Rocket member from Gold, silver and their remakes who stole the Machine Part.

Think of getting Snivy, that way I can get Panpour (Hate the name) for Chili, and round up the types with Victini. But Ganon the Emboar is a Pokemon I want in may game. Not to mention Samurai otters...

That reminds me, I still have to get the Liberty Pass. How long will it be available?

I beat the second gym, I'm in Pinwheel Forest now.

I think 'till April 22, or sometime around there. happy.gif

Oh, that's where I'm training right now! The little rabbit creatures there give out a LOT of EXP if you kill 'em. laugh.gif

One of them raised my weak little Pidove four whole levels after he managed to KO it by himself.

Button trick doesn't work.. just a myth. It worked on the old games, but it doesn't exist now. Honestly, it just makes people feel better. tongue.gif

then explain the rapid decrese of odds that occur in gen 3+ games when you dont do it properly wink.gif

come to think of it, i really should catch vicinity....oh well. just reached the e4, gonna look for dragon claw tm b4 i challenge them.

blegh, the only monkey out of the trio i like is the grass one.

Edited by chipou

Wow, I didn't know about the higher capture rate (well, it's higher for a legendary anyway).  Thanks for letting me know about being able to switch out.  Now I know that I can keep Darmanitan on my team for my battle with the Elite Four.

No probs. <3 I don't want anyone wasting their precious Master Ball on something so easy to catch. That wouldn't be fun.

Anyways, I will soon be challenging the 6th gym. :D I'm still grinding up, but here is my team at the moment:

QQ (Joltik)

Ruus (Deerling)

Peco (Tranquill)

Denny (Scraggy)

Alice (Musharna)

Xavier (Dewott)

I realize that half my team is weak to Flying.. but they're my favorites that I own right now, so yeah. x3

EDIT

Chipou, even the creators said that it doesn't exist in the games anymore.

Edited by MellaBella

which ones?

ill be fine with ultra balls, i know the button trick (which actually works mind you) so i doubt itll be hard, as long as i have time itll be easy to catch zekrom. roamings on the other hand are a pain in the ass. well since thunderous is the only one then if i see it ill use my master on it. thanks tongue.gif

Don't use a Master Ball on Reshy/Zekky...

I caught both of them with Pokeballs... they're really easy to catch for legends...

and when you catch it, if you have a full team, it'll ask you whether you want to keep it and send another mon in your team away for the final fights... otherwise, you can take a mon out after the E4 and add Reshy/Zekky to your party without having to be told to get rid of one of your mons to make room.

Anyways, I'm to the 5th gym... My Pokedex is getting full... I've seen 64 and caught 50... and I've gotten Archen, Zorua, and Zoroark. I also caught a Wild Stoutland in the shaking grass near the Cold Storage... and did some grinding on Audino while I looked for a pair of Cinccino...

My team:

Dave: Boldore Lv. 30

Meg (Meg): Swoobat Lv. 31

Pants: Scraggy Lv. 30

Tende: Pignite Lv. 30

Mike: Zebstrika Lv. 30

Marge: Munna Lv. 30

Jason: Palpitoad Lv. 30

-K-