Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

proof?

found the tm. starting with the e4 challenge

It never existed to begin with.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Catch_rate

Some people claim to have discovered button combinations that increase a Pokémon's catch rate; this is merely idle thought, as there is no method to improve catch rates other than the methods described above.

-K-

Jeeze, Chipou, so skeptical. :P Lol. Okay, I will go look for it for you.

Some people claim to have discovered button combinations that increase a Pokémon's catch rate; this is merely idle thought, as there is no method to improve catch rates other than the methods described above.

Source

Bam.

so catching the regis with pokeballs at full hp is all a lie?!? every thing i know is lies....

so catching the regis with pokeballs at full hp is all a lie?!? every thing i know is lies....

It's possible, but it's not possible BECAUSE of button pushes... it's all due to math... and no factor for what mashing A does to the capture rate.

Really, you have a .4% chance of catching Mewtwo with a Pokeball at full health...

-K-

Yup. Pokemon is all about math. HOW STRANGE IS THAT. XD

and no factor for what mashing A does to the capture rate.

i dont mash a, im no barbarian, its a then b spam pressing then timing right left right left properly

anyways i beat the first two e4 members...this game is so much easier than emerald. im stuck on victory road in that with all my pokes in the low 30s

Edited by chipou

i dont mash a, im no barbarian, its a then b spam pressing then timing right left right left properly

anyways i beat the first two e4 members...this game is so much easier than emerald. im stuck on victory road in that with all my pokes in the low 30s

Regardless, none of that works... tongue.gif

The game is easier mostly because of the new Exp. system which eliminates and somewhat prohibits grinding...

-K-

Whaaaaat.

You can go that far with your Pokemon that low in level!? O__o

Whaaaaat.

You can go that far with your Pokemon that low in level!? O__o

youd be surprised how easy it is to stall luvdisc using only a gardevoir, like 9 hyper potions, and maxing out evasivness, sp def+ attk then one hitting everything with either thunder bolt or physic

youd be surprised how easy it is to stall luvdisc using only a gardevoir, like 9 hyper potions, and maxing out evasivness, sp def+ attk then one hitting everything with either thunder bolt or physic

Wait. Are you talking about Emerald or BW? Because you can't see either of those pre-National Dex. @w@

exactly what is the new exp system?

It's a risk/reward system... Each mon you fight has a preset exp. total based on it's level (so Audino has about 1K when it's Lv. 10). If your Pokemon are of a lower level than your opponent, those Exp. points go through a multiplier based on how much of a disadvantage you're at. However, if you fight against a mon that's significantly weaker than you, the multiplier will be less than 1, meaning that you get less exp. than the base amount...

an example:

Let's say you have two Pokemon, a Lv. 5 Snivy and a Lv. 15 Panpour. You come across a Wild Lv. 10 Audino...

Snivy beats Audino, and since it's 5 levels below, it gets a multiplier of 2 (this is all just for an example, IDK what the actual numbers are). and since Audino normally gives out 1,000 exp., it now gives Snivy 2,000.

You then find another Wild Lv. 10 Audino and fight it using Panpour. Panpour beats it, and since it's 5 levels higher than Audino, it gets a multiplier of .5, meaning it gets only 500 exp. from winning.

So the lower your level compared to your competition, the more exp. you get.

-K-

and whats the highest level wild/trained pokemon that can be repeadily fought?

emerald, and you can catch ralts pre nation dex

OKAY. I was worried for a sec. (I know you can get Ralts pre-National dex in Emerald. It's one of the first Pokemon you even see. So yeah.)

I was confused because you ONLY see gen V Pokemon pre-National Dex in BW. XD My brain had a "wtf hax" moment.

and whats the highest level wild/trained pokemon that can be repeadily fought?

There are Pokemon in their 60's, and a lot of trainers can be fought with 60's-70's mons post-credits, including some characters can can be fought once a day.

-K-

K, fighting n...oh wow...didnt know he had a zoroark...

urk, suprise after party is hard....stupid 3 headed dragon....

Edited by chipou

Sorry to be asking so many questions, but if you weaken Reshiram or Zekrom during capture, does the game heal it?

Sorry to be asking so many questions, but if you weaken Reshiram or Zekrom during capture, does the game heal it?

N heals your pokemon, before and after you fight him. btw...if you dont have a dragon or ice type pokemon, youre going to have a helluva time...i guess i can teach my serperior dragon tail...thatll atleast give me a chance this time....

EDIT: quirky zerkrom...not bad biggrin.gif

Edited by chipou

So, for Reshiram.. the ideal natures would probably be Mild or (even better) Quiet. owo The really bad ones would be any of them that lowers it Special Attack. (Like FREAKING JOLLY. I hate anything that raises speed.. useless, besides for Electro Ball and stuff..)

I will probably continually reset for a good nature. DFgderfg.

Still waiting on Amazon for my copy. Hopefully it'll be here tomorrow or Thursday.

N heals your pokemon, before and after you fight him. btw...if you dont have a dragon or ice type pokemon, youre going to have a helluva time...i guess i can teach my serperior dragon tail...thatll atleast give me a chance this time....

EDIT: quirky zerkrom...not bad biggrin.gif

Thanks that was worrying me. But I plan on having my Simipour learn an Ice attack; probably the one that Brycen gives out until I can get Ice Beam. And Reshiram should know a Dragon type attack.