TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I actually managed to get my 2 right off the bat. This is quite an accomplishment for me. biggrin.gif The past 2 Valentine days I couldn't get any. I did get one of the old eggs in the abandoned area last week though, so I'm happy about that.

*edit*

Oh, I just wanted to add that the eggs this year are lovely, and the hatchlings (what I've seen so far) are super cute, so thank you to the artist(s). wub.gif

Edited by Loopy74

Yay got my two plus managed to snag two of the '09 then bred my sweetling so I'm scroll locked with all Vday's eggs and caught up on them, very happy rn. Thx for fixing that error and the new release this is great.

Edited by GreenRider

So cute the only best part about this day. the rest of v day can just suck it. Do other v day dragons breed?

They are breedable around Valentine day. Like right now.

These hatchies are sooooooo cute x3333 !!!

Aweseome job spriter/s smile.gifsmile.gif !!

They're reminding me a bit of the Dino from The Flintstones xd.png =3 ~hugs them~ .

w00t! I had resigned myself to not getting a Val egg this year, as I'm spending the week in Lanzarote, in a mid-price hotel, with spotty Internet connection, and only my iPad to connect to the Internet with, but managed to snag two eggs within a minute of clicking onto the site!

biggrin.gif After reading your post I decided to head back into the cave and caught two within thirty seconds! TY!

The hatchlings are adorable. I'm glad I didn't miss seeing the stage 1 and I'm looking forward to the s2.

Just snagged two within seconds. AWESOME! Not even the slightest bit of stress about trying to catch one this year. I LOVE it!

My '09 just grew up and bred two eggs. One abandoned, one I still have in holding if anyone that doesn't have an '09 wants one and is online like RIGHT now. I use YIM.

Aaaaaahhhhh the hatchies are so cute! Do want huggle.

I love the eyes and the little rose it looks like it's holding. So excited for the adult and stage 2.

Oh, hatchlings already! They look really cute ^^ Can't wait for the next stages

Yay! i got mine plus I successfully bred my last year's valentine's day dragon. Thank you very much for the seasonal fun!

THEY'RE SO CUTE I'M GONNA DIE. biggrin.gif

Please turn the caps off.

I snagged one in my first try! Now what am I going to do for the rest of computer class.

Is it me or the hatchies look like ponies??

Don't misunderstand me, I love ponies.. I had like 100+ when I was a kid smile.gif

Just snagged two within seconds. AWESOME! Not even the slightest bit of stress about trying to catch one this year.

Shoulda been on earlier >< it was valentine errorcave central... I had to get a catcher to get mine it was that bad xd.png I don't normally like getting catchers...