TJ09

2011-02-02 - Site Downtime

The winter hatchie is mocking me... So is all the other dragons in the AP...

There is a dino, gold, vampire, spitfire, white stripe and red egg stuck in an iceberg in the AP. *Goes to join the others in the sulking room*

EDIT: I got a water hatchling but it is still in the AP and my scroll.

Edited by Darkling1212

Hihi^^

now it's fun to get ANY egg from the AP tongue.gif

Got myself a water..... why ever biggrin.gif

I sulked about the Green Stripe after I'd practically broke the mouse clicking and still didn't get it! There was a Red hatchie I'd have liked for my army, too...

The cheese egg...why the cheese egg!! It's screaming " take me!" and then when you click it turns into chuck Norris and won't let you get it!

Wait...

The AP is for abandoned hatchlings and eggs... So, the eggs and etc. there were abandoned by some users... Who would abandon those?

Abandoned Pile. Is. TICKING. ME. OFF!!!!!! Stupid cheese egg.

Happy to see all my dragons are OK. Two matured, one gendered (grmbl, another male CB Ember. I need a female!), and two hatched.

Not sulking about the AP, 'cause I'm hatchie-locked anyway... Though it is funny to watch!

Oh my god !

I'm tottaly scared !

I saw the abanonated page and it's full of rare dragons .. its freakin` me out !

And .. we have to abandon our hatchilings cause they will die . sad.gif ?

This is funner than normal AP stalking... you know rares will pop up every time, so it's just a matter of refreshing at the right time. I've caught a black hatchie and an ER mint egg so far.

Wait...

The AP is for abandoned hatchlings and eggs... So, the eggs and etc. there were abandoned by some users... Who would abandon those?

People who want to watch us all squirm about the hatchies and rares in the AP. >8D

I wonder where this hatchies and eggs come from, does anybody currently abandon them?

Is the whole system messed up by the new hardware?

just named my new hatchie "Caught while lag 02042011" muahahaha

This is funner than normal AP stalking... you know rares will pop up every time, so it's just a matter of refreshing at the right time. I've caught a black hatchie and an ER mint egg so far.

You're the one who caught the ER mint egg? Lucky.

It is quite fun. I'm not getting anymore eggs in preparation for the valentine droppings, but if I can get a couple of hatchies I'd like...

idk if anyone notcied this but: on the abandoned page, there are a whole bunch of eggs and hatclings that everyones trying to take. But the eggs and hatchie message says "try as you might, you cannot seem to find the dragon your looking for". ITS RLLY ANOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ditto. It's very frustrating to see so many hatchings, sitting through F5 after F5.

People who want to watch us all squirm about the hatchies and rares in the AP. >8D

That's probably why.

And... The hatchies... They are mocking me...

I guess every one of the 350 users tried to catch that gold egg that was on the AP for about 5 minutes biggrin.gif Who got it?

YAY, cave is up! biggrin.gif

only thing thats not working is the AP :S cant take anything there, tho there are loads of nice hatchies and egg xd.png >.<

Well, i caught a hatchie and just got the split.... it's CB oO