TJ09

2011-02-02 - Site Downtime

I'm having that problem too... I see lots of rare eggs and two hatchlings, but it says they can't be found in the AP.

Its fine, I'm having the same problem, I am pretty sure that the cave has not been fully fixed yet, this is just a way to check up on our eggs. Or so I think.

Alright, the AP updated, but still can't catch any eggs or hatchlings.

Yay..my dragons are back...smile.gif

like the others though I can't get new eggs or hatchlings...not even common ones...

I actually have caught a couple from the AP, it's just not updating once someone gets them so most people are getting the 'uh, this egg isn't here' error message. If you go after the common ones that less people grab for you can pick up some. biggrin.gif

Alright, the AP updated, but still can't catch any eggs or hatchlings.

I just caught me a CB Grey egg from the AP wink.gif

It's just a case of being the first to click when the AP does get around to refreshing.

TD.x.

I object hardcore to my dead eggs. They were a neglected experiment and were supposed to be view-bombed last night at 9:12 or so EST. Except the site was down. And now my eggs are dead. Thanks a lot.

Ah. Don't worry about it. I think he'll replenish the time on our dead eggies. I had a similar thing happen to me, except the eggs were supposed to be ERed an hour after the site went down.

I just caught me a CB Grey egg from the AP wink.gif

It's just a case of being the first to click when the AP does get around to refreshing.

TD.x.

Yeah, I thought it was that.

I just hope it gets working normally soon.

Im getting the same thing, many eggs and two hatchlings. But i cant grab any.

I actually have caught a couple from the AP, it's just not updating once someone gets them so most people are getting the 'uh, this egg isn't here' error message. If you go after the common ones that less people grab for you can pick up some. biggrin.gif

I tried it with common eggs and I didn't get those either..

Looks like other stuff than the AP is working okay, though. Just named some hatchlings, that works correctly.

I tried it with common eggs and I didn't get those either..

I think everyone's just trying to grab anything from the AP now, it's like a game of it's own. XD

AP refreshed, didn't get anything.

Almost got the ER mint egg...

EDIT: Oh darn, didn't notice the gold egg in there.

Edited by DragonMyst

idk if anyone notcied this but: on the abandoned page, there are a whole bunch of eggs and hatclings that everyones trying to take. But the eggs and hatchie message says "try as you might, you cannot seem to find the dragon your looking for". ITS RLLY ANOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just caught a hatchie...lol

the little orange/red hatchie is mine..lol...but still on the AP

AP updated and gah, there's a gold in the AP and I can't get it ><

I saw that too, it's inbred though.

There are eggs in the main cave so things may be fixed soon.

The eggs on the front page are back : D and those vamp eggs, stripe egg and blue Dino egg are making me click them even when I know I won't get them... Damn reflexes D :

I just saw the gold and now I'm sad D:

Edited by ericaUchiha

idk if anyone notcied this but: on the abandoned page, there are a whole bunch of eggs and hatclings that everyones trying to take. But the eggs and hatchie message says "try as you might, you cannot seem to find the dragon your looking for". ITS RLLY ANOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you even read anything on just this page of the thread? Almost all of us are facing the same problem. Socky says just to be patient.