TJ09

2011-02-02 - Site Downtime

I want that blue striped eggie but if you view it, it says it has been killed >.<

also abandoning seems to be working though

I think I missed a Dorkface Black...

The stuff in the AP are like shadows...

So, all the AP eggs have been grabbed, but they're still showing up in the AP? o_o

Yes. It's been frozen in time D;

This kind of stinks... Plus none of my dragons wanted to breed. >.<

So, all the AP eggs have been grabbed, but they're still showing up in the AP? o_o

Basically, yes.

At least, that's what it looks like.

It's still pretty crazy though. I guess the cave is just a wee bit unstable right now.

The AP changed again xd.png

I hope we're not lagging it out/hindering its finishing touches by being in the Cave...

AP changed a bit......

EDIT: you were faster^^ want the electro.....

Edited by Drag

I object hardcore to my dead eggs. They were a neglected experiment and were supposed to be view-bombed last night at 9:12 or so EST. Except the site was down. And now my eggs are dead. Thanks a lot.

I think it is an old page - one of the blacks, if you view it, it has grown up - an adult. But not wild.

ETA and others have owners.

Edited by fuzzbucket

I want that blue striped eggie but if you view it, it says it has been killed >.<

also abandoning seems to be working though

...Now why would anyone kill a non-inbred, short gen blue stripe? >> Anyway...it looks like the AP is changing, but only every once in a while. o_o *waits for it to "update" again*

I think it is an old page - one of the blacks, if you view it, it has grown up - an adult. But not wild.

ETA and others have owners.

Well, one of them was ER, if you're talking about the ones that were on the last page.

...Now why would anyone kill a non-inbred, short gen blue stripe? >> Anyway...it looks like the AP is changing, but only every once in a while. o_o *waits for it to "update" again*

ND experiment ?

I object hardcore to my dead eggs. They were a neglected experiment and were supposed to be view-bombed last night at 9:12 or so EST. Except the site was down. And now my eggs are dead. Thanks a lot.

Hey, it happens. Give TJ a break.

You're not the only one who lost eggs, after all.

TJ's just trying to make it better for all of us. wink.gif

Apparently only partial functionality has been enabled.

One can look at the abandoned page, but not take anything.

In fact, I tried to view the blue striped, and it showed as an egg that had been killed. So that portion of the system is not yet producing valid results.

But my own scroll is fine; the one egg that hatched was still a healthy hatchie, and I fogged it. My newer egg is now old enough to safely get views, so I handled that, and I had two hatchlings old enough to unfog. So everything has gone smoothly there.

Nah, I caught something off the AP just now, then threw it back. The problem is that it's not updating quickly.

I caught the Guardian hatchling and froze it...But yet it still at the AP??? o.O

Whhheeee! Shadow AP, where everything is a shadow of what there never was... <.< Poor people trying to grab things that they can't grab because it don't really exist (yes, I'm one of those sad peoples that tried to grab some of the eggs). *wishes whatever was going on would just hurry up and finish* sleep.gif

I have an ER Magma hatchling with pretty enough views to grow up (3 d 17 h), but it hasn't grown up yet. I wonder fo how long will it stay as a hatchie as I was planning to trade it...

Ok so the sites back up (at least its showing things for me) but I can't seem to do anything in the cave part. I can look at my dragons but when I go to abondoned section all I get is a "this eeg cannot be found message" but whenever I refresh all the eggs are still there. Anyone else having this problem?

Ok so the sites back up (at least its showing things for me) but I can't seem to do anything in the cave part. I can look at my dragons but when I go to abondoned section all I get is a "this eeg cannot be found message" but whenever I refresh all the eggs are still there. Anyone else having this problem?

I'm having that problem too... I see lots of rare eggs and two hatchlings, but it says they can't be found in the AP.

Also have the same problem. tongue.gif