TJ09

2011-02-02 - Site Downtime

Well, i caught a hatchie and just got the split.... it's CB oO

I agree this Ap stalking is funnier!

edit: I don't even dare to go to the toilet xd.png

Edited by Sorayiel

My sisters and I checked our scrolls, and most were fine. One of my younger sisters did lose a white stripe egg and a white hatchie to the down-time monster. sad.gif

And the AP is making me giggle and wanna scream in frustration at the same time. xd.png

My question is are you guys refreshing like mad to get the hatchies and eggs?

Yes, yes I am.

I feel like breeding my dragons and throwing it to the AP and see who gets it... Don't think I will, though.

Mye eggs and hatchis just gained a day!! I checked them first thing and the vines were at 4 days 14 hours, now they are at 5 days 14 hours sad.gif

I got to rearrange my scroll since two of my hatchies matured between the last time I was on and now and an ER egg I had did manage to hatch. I must admit that it's frustrating to not be able to catch the lovely low time eggs and hatchlings in the AP, but at least we're making progress. It will be back to normal soon, I'm sure. biggrin.gif

heh heh

i had to breed both my eggs instead of just one and incubated them so it's like i got them yesterday. but that's okay cause i got a purebred waterhorse and a 7 gen red stripe out of this. laugh.gif

Wow, this looks good, I just wish I could get something from the AP!! There was a black egg that had an amazing lineage!!

I don't know if I should try to breed...

At least is back!! biggrin.gif hugs!!

I caught myself a nice little electric egg with some fast mouse movement...but that cheese egg...stop mocking me!

GAH! Clicked a Nocturne egg in half a second... Still didn't get it.

Edit: Gasp, it's working now! biggrin.gif

Edited by DragonMyst

Aaaargh I'm locked with my own breedings... blink.gif

evil little voice from the left shoulder says: abandon them, they're normals, you can breed their likes again, leave them to die...

unsure.gif

Edited by Aresa

ohmy.gif purebred split! I think it's inbreed though :| thats pretty common with purebreeds.

ohmy.gif purebred split! I think it's inbreed though :| thats pretty common with purebreeds.

Uh. I tried to get to my account page - but it didn't work. AP works fine, though, and I tried to catch something. (Clicked the wrong thing, though.) I tried to abandon and got the "invalid password" message - repeatedly. Took me a while to figure out that my computer was still logged in to my daughter's account. Still, I cannot login for myself. Gah. Well, tomorrow will be better. (I'm locked with 5 hatchies anyway - I checked on a fansite.)