Names you can't believe you got.

Blue And Silver

Silver Black And Gold

Those are both names xd.png

The first is an RB and the second is a GW

Is Dead - The incredibly multi-purpose name for any female dragon *shot*

Edit: Is Alive, after some consideration

Edited by s0r0k4

I got the names Ifrit, Munin, and Midgardsormr.

Happy Infi is happy.

...And being lowered in the whole street, by the speech of stupid-head Anderson. tongue.gif

I got Sunshine Sherlock Holmes, Sunshine Mycroft Holmes, and...oh God...Sunshine Anna(Epic code! Check it out! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif), Sunshine Do It, Sunshine I Did, Sunshine Pony, Sunshine Mortar, Sunshine Slate (Another epic code! Check it out! biggrin.gif), Sunshine's Garden Hose, and Sunshine I Ate Your Dad! Among lots of others! tongue.gif Almost all listed here, except the first two and Sunshine Do It and Sunshine I Did, are code-based names...

Edited by Princess Kiara

John Galt... although "Who is John Galt" is taken already.

Yesterday, I got Ayn and Ayn Rand.

*flails* WHAT

I tried those names, especially John Galt, a while ago and they were taken. /sob

I don't have this name any more because my scroll names got wiped, but I just remembered that I used to have the name Holly.

Edit:

Just grabbed Japanese Lantern and Oil-Cured.

Edited by Lady Artemis

I'm in the process of renaming some of my dragons with the stupidest names, and I'm surprised I got Okurimono and Lahja for my Ribbon Dancers. They're words for "gift" in Japanese and Finnish. :3

*flails* WHAT

I tried those names, especially John Galt, a while ago and they were taken. /sob

biggrin.gif I just tried them very recently. *Yes* I'm never letting go of those gorgeous names~ I find it funny how I didn't name any of the Ayns for females. xd.png I might rectify that in the future, maybe.

Grabbed a bunch of CB Guardians on 9/11 and named 4 of them in remembrance of the 4 planes and where the crashed and the other 2 for previous Al-Qaeda attacks

CB USS Cole - in Yemen in 2000 (I also checked it without the CB and USS Cole is still available)

CB E Africa US Embassies - the US Embassies in East Africa in 1998

CB WTC North AA11 - World Trade Center North Tower American Airlines 11

CB WTC South UA175 - World Trade Center South Tower United Airlines 175

CB Pentagon SW AA77 - Pentagon South West face American Airlines 77

CB PA field UA93 - Field in Pennsylvania United Airlines 93

I got Heater the other day for a pillow. :C I've been doing really badly at grabbing names lately. ><

My CB Red Dorsal: HarleyQuinn - Glad I even got a variation of it xd.png

oh and I got Bloddy Anne Bonney - for those who dont know she's a Pirate wink.gif

I have an orange pygmy called Kirby Chaser. laugh.gif This sounds like it might be someone's name. xd.png

And Rangu Lorthiran. I dunno wtf I was thinking with this one, LOL. It sounds like some LOTR elvish name or something ...

Derp Hurr Durr

Derp Durr Hurr

Hurr Durr Derp

Derp a Lerp

'Flameboy'

Bright-Breasted Wyvern hatchling. Male.

It's a pun on 'flamboyant' and also because I think the bright spot is kind of like fire? and he's a boy?

cool.gif

A little iffy since this is a plural but Reefs yesterday(?). Also DE taught me what OTL actually meant the other day and I took that as a name two days ago because I couldn't find an available name I wanted and was getting frustrated trying. :B

Florence Nightingayle

Dr Charles Horace Mayo

Dr Benjamin McLane Spock

Isadora Duncan

Jane Grey

Lavinia Fisher

I just got Pure Evil? I didn't quite expect that. *blinks* You're probably wondering what dragon is now "Pure Evil".

I just got Leprechaun's Gold!!! Thought i'd give it a try (not expecting it to work) and bingo xd.png