Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

Tulpe and Pfirsich- Tulpe is German for "Tulip" and Pfirsich means "peach" in English.

Hypermelanistic

Hypermelanism

Hypomelanism

Tiliqua scincoides scincoides

Morelia spilota cheynei

Morelia spilota variegata

It's awesome because I own three Easterns (T.sc.scincoides), one of which is a hypermelanistic, a Jungle (M.sp.cheynei) and will soon own a Darwin (M.sp.variegata). biggrin.gif

Toonie (two dollars)

The Shape in Grove Park

Gonna

Sturmflut, for a Nhiostrife. All right, it's German (for "storm tide"), but still - I would have expected that to be taken. smile.gif

Larpenskendya

I've been waiting so long for this day. ^-^

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Marche Radiuju

Mewt Randell

Ritz Malheur

Really surprised none of these were taken. o.o

Then I shall dib Ezel and Queen Remedi.

Perhaps Shara too.

Elsinor - it definitely sounded like something that would be taken, but NO, I got it. ohmy.gif

I'm amazed I managed to get Prague, London, Moscow, Stockholm, Vienna, Kiev, Oslo, Lisbon, Warsaw, Sofia, Munich, Helsinki, and Cairo.

Granted, these names were taken like a century ago when names still cleared.

Do they even clear still? Due to inactivity? I'm not sure.

I somehow managed to grab the name of every Jaeger! Well, I had to use no spaces between names, but it's good enough for me xd.png

I got some pretty names =3

White Ribbon Dancer [2nd Gen Ribbon Dancer X White]

Red Yulebuck [2nd Gen Yulebuck X Red]

Silver Glow of the Moon [ CB Silver]

Silver Glow of the Stars [ CB Silver]

White Holly Christmas [4th Gen Holly X White]

Legendary Santa [for a 5th gen Holly from the Santa line]

Lord Butterbutt. I was expecting that to be taken, but it somehow wasn't. Its my Butterbutt Winter Magi, and I just named it that. Well, renamed it. It used to be Sir Magical Butterbutt. Just... it wasn't taken? I don't even know how that was possible. xd.png

I just got "Sagittarius Seiya" for my Winter Magi - a must for a Saint Seiya fangirl like me~ (Saint Seiya Omega is so awesome. >///<)

It surprised me that "Aries Kiki" was taken, though. I thought Seiya was a more popular Gold Saint candidate than Kiki. blink.gif I mean, I adore Kiki and all, but he didn't do much in the original series (while Seiya is the protagonist).

PS. Also got "Deathwatch Tokisada" for my second Winter Magi. ...Named him after this handsome fellow~ (Eeeeeee, Sho Hayami <3)

Edited by Beldarius