Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

I got:

Nicholas Copernicus

The Hitchhiker's Guide (Seriously? Someone missed this?)

These two. o: Nice names! Especially the Hitchhiker's Guide. *wants*

"Zero-G" (synonyms: weightlessness, zero gravity, 0G)... I was afraid it was taken by a Nebula or something, this term is rather popular ._.

Seles Wilder

._. Seriously, Tales Of Symphonia fans?

Scrutinization is a word I never thought I'd use as a name but since it's there I might as well.

Petal Bloom - I was very happy when my Pink got this pretty name. happy.gif

I couldn't get Pitch Black, but I managed to work around the spelling and still get the name as Pitch Blaq for my Back Alt.

I'm also really happy that I got Jet Blaq for Pitch's son. biggrin.gif

Also happy that I got "Entei the Demon Horse" for my Hellhorse after the fire demon from Inuyasha. That name was perfect for my little fire steed. happy.gif

Eidar Cheese Wheel (skyrim reference)

Sky Brigade ( cant remember what this is from)

I just got the names Meowrail (Homestuck, anyone?) and, far more surprisingly, BRVR. blink.gif Dude, BRVR is one of the most famous creepypastas! I cannot believe I got that name! Hee hee, I just bred my Electric Dragon called Red's Pikachu with another dragon called I Am Paranoia - I think that pair would be perfect as BRVR's parents biggrin.gif The name's on a placeholder until the egg hatches.

Edited by dracopenguin

I totally just got I'm Old Greg and Do Ya Love Me.

I had a thought to name a dragon with a one-word poem.

Turns out, "Lighght" was not taken, so I used my Soulpeace dragon as a placeholder for it until I get a dragon more worthy of the name.

Since the poem wasn't taken, I figured the poet's name wasn't either so I used a Moonstone dragon as another placeholder. "Aram Saroyan"

A few others:

Glitch In The Matrix

Strawberry Cake Icing

Severe Sunburn

Zettawatt (I went through nearly all measures of electrical frequency, most were taken)

Loue (Name of a vampire in a game)

Liddell (Name of a witch in the same game)

Pinkamena-Pie

Chedda Jack

I just got The Mirror's Shadow. One of the hatchling's parents is called Reflection Eternal, which reminded me of a song called Mirror Shadow and inspired me to snag that epic name biggrin.gif

On an impulse, and because everything else I wanted was taken, I randomly tried naming a frozen purple dino hatchie "Pintrest".

And it worked. xd.png

Recently went and saw Pacific Rim and fell in love. Decided to name a few of my dragons after the Kaiju that attack Earth.

I got:

Yamarashi (My favorite)

Taranais

Insurrector

Mutavore

Hundun

Hidoi

Baby Kaiju (chuckling)

Biantal

Raythe (Surprised about this one)

Tailspitter

I do have a number of the others as well, but they all have "Kaiju" as a suffix.