athdaraxen

Athy's Banners and Graphics

Nope, the horse dragon!

Though if you're still taking suggestions for hoarder badges, I think my horses are starting to fall into said hoarder category. So when ever you get around to making one for the horses I'll totally add it to my sig. Though I like the one you did for greens because you got the egg in there too, though the Vamp one is awesome.

That's the reason I asked if you guys liked the bigger or smaller ones. tongue.gif

Though I could try and squeeze the eggs into the smaller ones. <3

I just don't want to have to make 2 for each kind of dragon out there.... it'd be a lot of work. O_O

But I may end up finishing the horse dragon by the end of the month. xd.png

tongue.gif The hoarder badges are cute; too bad I wouldn't be using any of them, considering that I stopped collecting any dragons quite a long while ago...

I used bright green because I wanted it to stand out... I had no idea how I'd use other colors. xd.png

And of course you can use the layout <3

I used bright green because I wanted it to stand out... I had no idea how I'd use other colors. xd.png

And of course you can use the layout <3

Thanks! <3 (I owe you one now. xd.png)

And thanks everybody for your input. <3

I'll definitely start making these now!

I like those hoarder banners.

Will there ever be an ember one? I love me some ember dragons x3

I like those hoarder banners.

Will there ever be an ember one? I love me some ember dragons x3

I plan to make some for every breed! But since you mentioned it, Embers will get higher priority now. <3

I know it, I just need a little reminding every now and then. ANYWAY... Technically you're the awesome one cuz of all the stuff you do. Which reminds me, when do you want your eggs? lol They keep slipping to the back of my mind because I'm not on other laptop as much.

I know it, I just need a little reminding every now and then. ANYWAY... Technically you're the awesome one cuz of all the stuff you do. Which reminds me, when do you want your eggs? lol They keep slipping to the back of my mind because I'm not on other laptop as much.

I can basically take them whenever, just PM me. :3 (Preferably tomorrow evening. <3)

...YOU SHOULD MAKE A PILLOW BANNER /shot

'Cause if you don't, I will tongue.gif

I'm working on it. <3

I'll have some more this afternoon!

That's perfectly fine, if you ever need to drop the link though, no worries. If anybody asks where you got it from just send them back here. :3

I plan to make hoarder badges for all the dragons on DC but I will but those up at the top since you asked for them. :3

That's good to know. For now, the link is just as much for giving credit as it is a quick way to find my own way back. xd.png

That's good to know. For now, the link is just as much for giving credit as it is a quick way to find my own way back. xd.png

:3 *gives a cookie*

Anywho, do to more catching up I had to do, I wasn't able to make anything today, but my workload will lighten tomorrow sorta, after I turn this assignment in. <3

Who else thinks I have way to much stuff in my sig? xd.png

Edited by athdaraxen

*raises hand* I do Athy.

Sorry I haven't got the eggs for ya yet, having net problems all over lands half acre. I'll try and get this sorted tomorrow after work.

*raises hand* I do Athy.

Sorry I haven't got the eggs for ya yet, having net problems all over lands half acre. I'll try and get this sorted tomorrow after work.

I thought so. tongue.gif Maybe some reorganization is in order. >___>

Anywho, just get the eggs when you have time, don't worry, I'll stay unlocked for you. :3

Do you mind putting the Guardian Dragon hoarder badge up the list?

*leaves brownie icecream*

I love your Banners and Avatars! I have to make an request on your thread.. when I know what I want exactly. xd.png

See how popular you are? SEE??? This is the second time you've had to close down everything :3

*eyes Lizzytam's brownie ice cream* That looks (and sounds!) delicious. >:D

See how popular you are? SEE??? This is the second time you've had to close down everything :3

*eyes Lizzytam's brownie ice cream* That looks (and sounds!) delicious. >:D

*hugs* You are popular and you know it. xd.png I'm only closing down because I need to focus on my studies!

A thought on Lizzytam... I'm doing something..... different with your banner... I hope it works. <3

Oh I already knew why you were closing down, which is why I'm checking up on you. I know how hard you've been working!!!! :3

Oh I already knew why you were closing down, which is why I'm checking up on you. I know how hard you've been working!!!! :3

You are so awesome. *hugs*