athdaraxen

Athy's Banners and Graphics

Btw

It's ok if the dragons hang over the edge a little. And the banner doesn't have to be rectangle. You can make it rounded, or diamond shaped. And for the avatar, I was aiming for the hatchling to be mostly of a head shot, with a little body in there. Thanks!

No problem. <3

The storms I told you about are still hanging around so even if I finish I might not be able to post it until tomorrow.

Thank goes for everybody! *hates satellite internet*

That's ok. Great works take time. I would know. I love to draw dragons, but the best ones take a long time to make. =P

*blush* Thanks! Cyro's at the top of my-favourite-dragons-I've-drawn list. xd.png This is the 2nd and 3rd [done on Valentine's]... Hope you don't mind me sharing some of my sketches athy >~<"

user posted image

user posted image

OMG. They're SO lovely. *wants to have real pet dragons*

And, Athy, if you want that sketch of mine just tell me. It will be no problem.

Edited by LizzyTam

I WANT A BANNER!!

Username: orange

Dimentions/Size of Banner: medium-large

Subjects: (What you want on the banner!) user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Black Marrow Male user posted image

Colors: Red

Text, if any: I was born this way

Code word: Lugia

Today is my birthday!!!

Happy birthday, orange! *trudges off to school.*

I WANT A BANNER!!

Username: Elena

Dimentions/Size of Banner: Medium-ish. About the same size as your female hellfire "support me" banner

Subjects: A Male Pillow and a Female pillow, and could you incorporate one of these into the background (it's the Scottish flag. You don't have to use that exact image that I gave, you can choose a different one)

Colors: Blue and white

Text, if any: "Elena's Scroll"

Code word: lugia

I WANT AN AVATAR!!

Username: Elena

Subjects: A male Pillow and could you use the flag as the background for this one too?

Color: Blue and white

Text, if any: "Elena"

Code word: lugia

Alright... Banners and Avatars are now closed.... I have to many! xd.png

Thanks everybody! I will do them all at school tomorrow in between classes! <3

I WANT AN AVATAR!!

Username: AnnieLyla

Subjects: My new horsey! It's the Appaloosa in my sig tongue.gif Can you put it in a landscape please?

Color: Blue. I love blue!

Text, if any: Freedom

Code word: Lugia

Thanks in advance.

If I am correct, somebody else made that for you right? The pretty horse. <3

If so, might you get permission from them first? I don't like messing with other peoples stuff without permission. <3

If I am correct, somebody else made that for you right? The pretty horse. <3

If so, might you get permission from them first? I don't like messing with other peoples stuff without permission. <3

Yes, miggyrox789 made it for me. :3 I sent a PM to her asking to get permission. Now, I just need to wait for her answer. smile.gif

Yes, miggyrox789 made it for me. :3 I sent a PM to her asking to get permission. Now, I just need to wait for her answer. smile.gif

Awesome. <3

*Pokes Athy with the progress stick*

Just cuz I don't want you forgetting. lmao

*Leaves tea and chocolate pie*

huh.gif Running out of dessert idea's that are not random.

Lol, I'm sorry. I'm slowly working on these now. I'm working on school stuff as well so its taking awhile.

Sorry for the wait time guys, I'm a lot busier during the week....

Awesome. <3

Miggyrox789 gave permission to me to use the horse as an avatar and to you to make an avatar for me with it. smile.gif By the way, I can wait as long as you need so take your time.

This was all I was able to get done in the past couple of days... I've been so annoyingly busy....

(I really like how it turned out though... can't wait for the banner)

user posted image

Hope you don't mind I added a Scottish Lion in teh corner... I always liked how they looked and I needed something dark to balance this out. xd.png

ALSO!

After this huge batch of stuff I'll be closing shop until I'm out for Summer. I only have April left and I need to study for my finals and do art projects and such. It won't be long no worries and I'll still do banners and avatars, but only in small amounts, basically one at a time.

I am sorry about this but school has to come first and I simply cannot do all these requests on top of everything else I have to do. xd.png (I'd prefer to do the requests though, they are much more fun. :3)

Edited by athdaraxen

Athy..by chance, might you still have the Volcano, and the Moon image you used in my current Avatar? :3

No... They are actually a spliced image of two different pictures, neither of which I saved due to trying to not fill my computer up with a bunch of crazy images I won't use. xd.png I only have the avatar. Sorry Sandface.... *gives a cookie*

This was all I was able to get done in the past couple of days... I've been so annoyingly busy....

(I really like how it turned out though... can't wait for the banner)

user posted image

Hope you don't mind I added a Scottish Lion in teh corner... I always liked how they looked and I needed something dark to balance this out. xd.png

ALSO!

After this huge batch of stuff I'll be closing shop until I'm out for Summer. I only have April left and I need to study for my finals and do art projects and such. It won't be long no worries and I'll still do banners and avatars, but only in small amounts, basically one at a time.

I am sorry about this but school has to come first and I simply cannot do all these requests on top of everything else I have to do. xd.png (I'd prefer to do the requests though, they are much more fun. :3)

Thank you so much, it's really pretty. And no, I don't mind the lion, I like it smile.gif

I can't wait for the banner either!

biggrin.gif

Thank you for being patient. It means a lot. <3

I'm also so very glad you like it. I enjoyed making that one.

I'll try and get as many done tomorrow, and *try* to finish LizzyTam's banner as well, its so awesome. <3

Edited by athdaraxen

Do avatars usually take a while to update? Because mine refuses to change :/

Edit: Never mind, it just changed.

Edited by Elena

Did you save it to your own computer and uploaded it into the change avatar page? That usually works the fastest. <3

(If that didn't make sense I'm sorry >_< Its late here, I was actually about to go to bed! xd.png)

Nevermind, you got it. xd.png

Edited by athdaraxen

Take your time athy, I am also panicking xd.png Hopefully we both pass with flying colours for our exams, yes? And I agree, drawing is so much more fun than listening to your mathematics teacher drone about standard deviation.

Take your time athy, I am also panicking xd.png Hopefully we both pass with flying colours for our exams, yes? And I agree, drawing is so much more fun than listening to your mathematics teacher drone about standard deviation.

I do hope you pass as well. <3

ORANGE!!!! <3

user posted image

Sig version coming shortly. <3

Ta-DA

user posted image

[IMG=http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/6482/gonhtachsig.png]

Edited by athdaraxen