athdaraxen

Athy's Banners and Graphics

It's not that Athy, its just that I don't want to double request on ya. lol How's my Horse Dragon coming along if its still coming along at all. Also Congrats on your job, I'm still working on finding one.

*hugs*

The horse is still in flat color sadly, but its cleaned up flat color! Which means shading can come next. <3

And thanks! *hugs more*

Hey he's got colour! I'm impressed he's gotten that far. *hugs* Where you working anyway? Think you can have him ready for when I get back from vacation on the 26th? Just for curiosity's sake.

I was waiting for you to come young Jedi. xd.png

Sorry I couldn't resist. I'll put you on the list! I know you've been waiting!!!

Graphics are now closed!

=P Welcome back to work Athy! =X *patiently waits for Cyro*

Hey Athy if you don't have the time to do my request, its ok!

That's why people hate their jobs, unless they get their dream job. =X

you art is awsome! i might want to request somthing when the line opens up again. biggrin.gif would i be alowd to put one of the three i want a holley banners? just wanted to make sure i had permission smile.gif

you art is awsome! i might want to request somthing when the line opens up again. biggrin.gif would i be alowd to put one of the three i want a holley banners? just wanted to make sure i had permission smile.gif

Of course you may! That's what they are there for. <3

Thanks for the random bumps... sorry for my horrid inactivity. working 40 hours a week can wear out a girl... Things should lighten up by September though. Sorry for the wait, and thanks for the bumps. <3

No problem! I'm willing to wait biggrin.gif

I would very much like a custom one if possible *shy* I am new, though... Don't have any dragons yet, either. Caring for three eggs.

♪♪(o*゜∇゜)o~♪♪

www.dragcave.net/nekoyume

I WANT A DRAGON!!

Username: shar

Kind if Dragon (eastern/western? DESCRIBABLE IT!): A dragon that looks like a Rosebud Dragon except it is white skin and its feathers are blueish (sort of like Dolphinsong's Spriter alt) Dont make it eactly like dolphinsong's alt but similar...

Subjects: (What you want on the art!): Sitting around a nest full of Sweetling EGGS!! The nest is on a cloud

Color: blue sky behind cloud nest

Text, if any: None

Code word: Cheese

OOPS I meant my Username is SarBer smile.gif sorry

WANT A DRAGON!!

Username: SarBer

Kind if Dragon (eastern/western? DESCRIBABLE IT!): A dragon that looks like a Rosebud Dragon except it is white skin and its feathers are blueish (sort of like Dolphinsong's Spriter alt) Dont make it eactly like dolphinsong's alt but similar...

Subjects: (What you want on the art!): Sitting around a nest full of Sweetling EGGS!! The nest is on a cloud

Color: blue sky behind cloud nest

Text, if any: None

Code word: Cheese

There's an edit button near the top right of your posts. Please use that when applicable.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I'll be honest, I forgot this thread existed. Good timing though. I stopped doing these because I didn't have the programs I needed anymore, that will be changing very soon so... Thanks for reminding me!

I'll need to update this thread but for now, I will not be doing anymore digital art until further notice as I have no tablet to draw with, but I will be open again for banners and the like so stay tuned.

Its nice to be back and thanks for those who kept my thread alive. <3