Saif

Pet Peeves

When people park their grocery carts in the middle of an aisle, then look at you funny when you have to ask to get by.

When all people do nowadays is sit on the couch and play video game. And I hate it when people generalize. And hypocrites.

And I will give cookies to whoever got that. Well. Actually I won't because I really really like cookies.

When people park their grocery carts in the middle of an aisle, then look at you funny when you have to ask to get by.

I'm more irritated by the screaming child in said cart.

I also currently annoyed by the rest of the forums and generalizations most of the time. Which is why I am here. Posting this.

"Metal isn't music"

There are never any good arguments to back it up either wink.gif

Justin Bieber fans... *spit*

Metal is teh best! music! biggrin.gif

I don't really like metal because I don't like loud music, but I also don't like Beiber. I mean, he's 16, and how much can he know about love?

I don't really like metal because I don't like loud music, but I also don't like Beiber. I mean, he's 16, and how much can he know about love?

I'm surprised he knows how to tie his shoes...

Okay, Back on Topic!

To the person below:

What annoys You?

Well,, What Really Ticks Me Of Is People Who Try To Lie To Me And People Who Make Fun Of Me Because I Am Intellectually Gifted or a nerd... dry.gifdry.gif

Justin Bieber fans... *spit*

Metal is teh best! music! biggrin.gif

You misinterpreted. Metal is one of my favorite genres of music tongue.gif

People who read a book on a subject and then think they're experts on that topic.

People who chew louder...it really grates my nerves dry.gif

Those wannabe Buddhists who think they are enlightened and as a result have an extremely large ego. Then they preach about it like they've hit the next level of living or something.

Nothing bothers me more than people who believe they've achieved their maximum potential and think that means they are masters of a concept.

Know-it-alls (regardless of age) who don't really know what they say they do. Especially when they use that Oh-so-superior tone of voice.

Just makes me want to strangle them!

Cigarette smokers who force others around them to breathe second-hand smoke, and act all offended when said person starts to gag.

"Look folks, kill yourself all ya want but please, stop trying to kill me?!"

"Metal isn't music"

There are never any good arguments to back it up either wink.gif

Saying that is practically a crime...

Hypocrites, ignorance and acting informed, etc. is what I hate about people. People that lack common sense... the list could go on.

Liars. And people who blame all their problems with me. Even if I had nothing to do with whatever it is that upsets them.

Ohhh there are so MANY things...><

Liars.

Idiots.

Hyperactivity.

People who won't do anything for themselves (they expect you to do everything for them).

Gangsters.

People who stop RIGHT IN FRONT ME when I walk. This annoys every nerve in my body because it happens EVERY DAY.

People who talk on their phones in class. Same with people who do their makeup in class.

Greedy people.

There's more, but that's all I'll list for now...>___>

-Drama

-People who say teens don't know what love is

-People who hate on unpopular kids

-Rude preppy chicks... there are so many of them at my school. mad.gif

When people blast rap music with their windows open and drive by, making the entire street vibrate.

That, and people who call me SoupNazi. That is not my name, people!

Also, some cases of improper grammar. It actually quite annoys me when people Capitalize Every Word In A Sentence, and when they end every sentence with and exclamation point!

Edited by soupnazi