Saif

Pet Peeves

Inconsiderate people, go out of your way for some one and don't give you so much as a thanks. Like when you hold a door open for someone, really hate that.

People diving and do something wrong and glare at you like it's your fault tough your in the right.

People driving while talking.

People who think you own them the world.

Liars, stealers, rude people, drama, people with no common sense.

Oh, and when people make hurtful comments, if they mean it or not. Have a friend who likes to do that to me.

My list could go on, but those are what bother me most.

Edited by Beanie

Also, some cases of improper grammar. It actually quite annoys me when people Capitalize Every Word In A Sentence, and when they end every sentence with and exclamation point!

Or when they end sentences like this!!!!!111!1!!!1!!

-People who let their kids behave like animals..

-Being behind someone going 20 miles under the speed limit on a two lane road..

-Hypocrites..

-Cops that ride the back of your car to get you to go over the speed limit.. and then proceed to swerve in front of you and slam the brakes.. just to censorkip.gif with you.. ( I had this happen once and it sucks)

-soggy cereal and floppy bacon >.>

Edited by NixAyum

Crowds, smacking, snoring, people sneaking up behind me/being the last one in line/last one on the ride (I get front car on roller coasters quite frequently, luckily), mornings/having to get up the morning/people talking to me in the morning/not having a jacket on in the morning/breakfast (I'm obviously not a morning person), people who diss sci-fi/Star Trek when they've never seen a single episode, public school, teenagers/teen moms, children, cynical people (I'm a hypocrite), bullies (I had to deal with them more than most), illiteracy, Twihards, the Hollywood Foreign Press, cold sweat, cold weather/hot weather, the family court system in America, political radicals, rap music, my leaky roof, my speech impediment... I'll just stop it there. xd.png

When game developers are in such a rush to release a game that they don't even bother debugging it and just release the buggy unplayable piece of censorkip.gif with promises of patching it later after they finish rolling around in money.

People who make assumptions or over generalizations about me( esp. if they happen to be false). This drives me crazy, because you can't just lump people together as a group ( for example if you are A, you must B, C, D, or even E. * Sigh*

I get annoyed (Almost Hate) when people swear every other word and always think sick minded,

Police officers that break the law and abuse their power. And then they wonder why people have a problem with them.

I can't count how many times I've seen an officer sitting at a red light but he doesn't want to wait, so he puts on his lights and his sirens and then goes through the red light, then after he's through it he turns them back off. What an abuse of power, not to mention dangerous.

The other day a cop did this to my uncle. The cop didn't want to wait at the red light so he threw on his lights(not even his sirens) and went through the red light. The SUV in front of my uncle had to slam on his breaks to avoid hitting the police officer, and my uncle rear-ended the SUV. The cop drove away, conveniently not seeing the accident he caused, and of course he turned off his lights after he was through the intersection.

Out of control children

When my parents wake me up for no reason

School

Gangsters

Wangsters

That arschloch who calls me sir to be funny

Mean preps

Highschoolers

My age group in general

Ect.

Edited by quietgirl

People who come to your work place and take out their bad day on you, They wouldn't like you coming to theirs and doing it to them why do they do it to you?!

-Cops that ride the back of your car to get you to go over the speed limit.. and then proceed to swerve in front of you and slam the brakes.. just to censorkip.gif with you.. ( I had this happen once and it sucks)

Had that happen many times, and when they turn on their lights just to go through a red light dry.gif

-People who think they can do something better then you, but they really can't

-Someone who chews/slurps loudly

-When people put their text on a website, profile, etc in all the colors of the rainbow, and put a sparkly background, just to make it even more 'amazing'. (Talk about a headache trying to read!)

-Parents who let their kids run everywhere, and don't do a thing about it

Currently, it's people who are so bitter, and have such an horrible inferiority complex about something that happened >100 years ago, that they feel the need to push down on people of today in order to try to make themselves seem better and stronger.

- People who are obsessed with games and play them all the time/talk about them when they're not.

- People who try to constantly talk about the things they like/do and try to get you to like it as well, but when you mention something that you like, they comment on how they think it's dumb.

I could go on and on, but honestly… I'm pretty much annoyed by people in general anymore. ¬¬

Button pushers.

I mean, seriously, guys, why would I ask you not to do something if I liked it? I had a guy do that just yesterday. I *despise* gum cracking, lip smacking and food slurping. I asked a co-worker to please stop, and he said "What this?" and exaggerated the noise. I wanted to stuff him in the CNC mill he's supposed to be minding and hit the "GO" button.

That said: add noisy eating/gum popping to the list. wink.gif

Lil, nearly EVERYONE does that when you ask them not to do something. So right after saying it, block your ears and yell at em. xd.png

As for my list, I hate:

People who chew with their mouth open.

People who clear their throats too loudly.

People who chew gum with their mouth open.

People who listen to music too loudly.

People who don't listen and do what you tell them when what you tell them to do is a reasonable request.

Thieves.

People who live in apartment blocks with kids, and complain when they get letters from the Body Corporate about them playing in a parking lot.

People who assume what you're telling them means something completely different, and get all offended over something that wasn't even there. (and yes, we're all guilty of this. I mean those who do it with every. single. word. you say, all the time.)

People who want everything now now now and aren't willing to work for it.

People who whine about living in Australia when they have no damn clue about how good they have it compared to the rest of the world.

When my friend gets all "oh poor me" about the long distance relationship he's been in for a week, and i've not seen my fiance in 14 months. Oh, and when he declares his undying love for the new guy after 24 hours

People who whine about living in Australia when they have no damn clue about how good they have it compared to the rest of the world.

+1.

People in buses or trains who have their ipods on so loud everyone can hear it (and it's usually bad music to) so annoying. And onto that people who talk really loud/yell into their phones in similar situations.

Right now, Twilight is annoying me. I had an interesting dream about vampires that I thought would make an interesting short story or even book. Sadly, I have to wait for the vampire bandwagon to get further down the road so it doesn't seem like I'm jumping on it.

Quite a few things annoy me, listed below are the little things that annoy beyond reason.

• Unruly and/or screaming children.
  • Parents who smack or completely ignore the above in public shopping centres.
  • Ringing the local clinic and being asked which child the appointment in question is for, when the appointment happens to be for me. Just because the specific clinic is mainly for children but also treats teenagers doesn't mean I can't ring for myself.
  • People who ring the phone then hang up when I answer. If you're going to ring at least wait for more than a few rings, not everyone carries their home phone around the house with them.
  • People who can't park within the lines of a car spot. Not only do you stuff up other peoples parking, you're risking getting your car scratched or dinted.
  • People who walk right behind me then suck their teeth because I happen to walk slower than normal. If my pace bothers you that much why not take the effort to step two paces to the right or left?
  • People who attempt to be sympathetic with me or expect sympathy. Understanding I'll accept and try my best to give, but sympathy? Really?
  • Using Eftpos to purchase something at a store and their Eftpos machine decides its going to be overly insensitive compared to most other places, resulting in either having to withdraw cash from the ATM or going without all together.
  • Being expected to remember the dates of certain occurrences when it wasn't my responsibility to do so in the first place, it stresses me out. mellow.gif
  • Seeing a slight grammar or spelling error in something I typed, going to fix it and accidentally deleting a portion of what I had written. This also happens a lot when I try to copy and paste something.

Theres probably quite a bit more too. unsure.gif

Seeing a slight grammar or spelling error in something I typed, going to fix it and accidentally deleting a portion of what I had written. This also happens a lot when I try to copy and paste something.

This. Holy flying monkey testicles, this. Happens to me way too much.

Currently, it's people who are so bitter, and have such an horrible inferiority complex about something that happened >100 years ago, that they feel the need to push down on people of today in order to try to make themselves seem better and stronger.

*cough* I had a black friend that was racist against other blacks because of this. Some people just cant get over things that were fixed and long gone in history

Being accused of something I never did.

Second this, though it's been a loooong time since this happened.

When I was twelve, I was accused of stealing a vacuum cleaner.