cudo215

Cudo's Art Thread <3

Sorry I haven't been able to come to your streams lately then. I'll try to get on for the next one. /:

Missed it sad.gif

BTW what program do you use for drawing? I can't find Gimp 2.6 anywhere. And Gimp 2.8 is just confusing.

Edited by dragongirl408

I use Paint tool sai, its pretty easy to use and i think cudo uses it as well as photoshop... right?

I use Paint tool sai, its pretty easy to use and i think cudo uses it as well as photoshop... right?

Yes cudo use both Paint Tool Sai and Photoshop.

Thanks.

its only cuz youre so good cudo therefore we stalk and whilst our stalking takes place we notice things 0.0

EDIT

WOOT posting here made me level eight

Edited by kittygrl

I'm here!! Stream while I can come, Cudo... ;-;

Edited by tigerra79

Ive seen your art quite a bit around DC forum, and Kitty tells me about your art, and shows me. So allow me to say, you are very good at what you do Cudo. happy.gif

Oh Cudo I love your art so much and so does my husband. I wish I had the money to pay for you to do all the characters and species art for my story I am planning on writing.

@AngelicDemise - Thank you so very much (and thank you to Kittygrl, haha). I really appreciate it. <33333!

@UsagiKenjo - I'm glad to hear that you both like it. I can't promise anything but perhaps in two months time we can work something out... smile.gif

Update: Leaving for London tomorrow afternoon so I'm going on art hiatus for two months while I'm gone. Doesn't mean I will be gone from the forums though. I will likely still be lurking around here when I can. Missing out on everyone's art would be awful for me. ;P Instead, it means requests and commissions are for now on hold, unless I miraculously find time to work on stuff. Basically, don't expect me to do art frequently and try not to pester me about it. xd.png

see ya >3

*stalks in london* ahahahaha >3

no I wish </3

but enjoy your stay in london <3 <3

Hmmm.... I don't think I'll be going to London but if your somewhere in Rotherham I might be able to meet you.

have a nice trip cudo ^^ i will miss your streams though

*stalks in london*

If I go there in the next two months >:D

Go watch the Olympics!! biggrin.gif The atmosphere there is awesome!

Go watch the Olympics!! biggrin.gif The atmosphere there is awesome!

It's not started yet, but yeah, Cudo could watch the olympics O.o

If I go there in the next two months >:D

yeah xd.png

there's probably no way I'll be able to get myself to london within the upcoming 2 months unless court decided so hurry up already and give me the bloody 300 euro per month I am still short on what my dad pays me >.>

Oh jeez you guys xd.png

Well if anyone is planning on being in London at any point, PM/message/email me. o3o!

Also, Olympics are expensive. Probably not happening, although it would be pretty awesome. tongue.gif

Edited by cudo215

I want to go to London now T.T

Just eat chocolate, Cadbury's are giving out golden tickets! (Olimpic ones o3o)

@_@ Too awesome, Cudo. Of course I've seen both of those before, but.... x3 Still amazing!