cudo215

Cudo's Art Thread <3

cudooooo! i finally haz my 3ds, and all of the games i wanted! now im close to getting a tablet! =3 im so excited

To DragonGirl10188 (since her message box is full):

I know you really wanted that pillow dragon, and after doing a traditional sketch, I decided I wanted to make a digital version of your request.

I really hoped that this would be cuter, but I think cute is not in my artistic vocabulary. tongue.gif  Hope you still enjoy it, despite it being compared to a furry troll or yeti. xd.png

Let me know if you want a sig-version of it and I'll gladly resize it for you!

user posted image

To everyone else, yes it's a creepy looking pillow dragon eating chocolate. All over its face. xd.png

To DragonGirl10188 (since her message box is full):

user posted image

To everyone else, yes it's a creepy looking pillow dragon eating chocolate. All over its face. XD

GOBLIN PILLOW! <3

I remember Goblin Pillow. So cute. The fur looks amazing.

Edited by Switch

*Steals the chocolatey goodness from the FLOOFEH dargun*

xd.png

And tonight, duh duhduhduhduhduhhhhh!: my singing group is performing. I'll let you know how it goes, seeing as I'm expecting not the best performance here lol.

<3333

xd.png

And tonight, duh duhduhduhduhduhhhhh!: my singing group is performing. I'll let you know how it goes, seeing as I'm expecting not the best performance here lol.

<3333

ohmy.gif

Break a leg cudo biggrin.gif

I'm not going to say good luck.

If you do actually break something, don't break your arm >:o

Deep breaths to calm your jitters :3 it's hard going out to sing in front of lots of people, but you can do it! I did it, so can you xd.png

Sharly, that's actually not my worry. My worry is whether or not we are prepared enough. To give you an idea, we had to start learning a song on wednesday, for our performance today. 2 days. We'll see how that one goes lolololol

But thanks Sharly and Shadow, I appreciate the luck-filled wishes, care and support. <3

More with what Sharly said, talk like darth Vader >:D

Cooooo---kiiiiieeeeeeesssss

coooooo----kkkiiiiieeeeeesssss

Think of Darth Vader....

Good luck Cudo. Oh am working on a drawing. I'm not gonna say what it is though but I bet you will think its epic. I will be putting it on DeviantArt so keep a look out.

Edited by dragongirl408

Okay here's the picture

user posted image

It's the Crystal dragon I did. This time it has a body.

Hmm... now I'm thinking about putting this in the dragon suggestions thread.

Edited by dragongirl408

Switch's commission. hnngggggggsFKJsnafblbsflbdsfjaflsbcs

user posted image

I don't know.

It's the Crystal dragon I did. This time it has a body.

Hmm... now I'm thinking about putting this in the dragon suggestions thread.

Wow the design looks great! Only critique I have is that the head might be too small but even then, it's not a big change. Wonderful job! :3:3:3!

And I definitely suggest you put it into dragon requests. Go for it!

I don't know anything either other than the fact that that is the best thing and it's awesome <3

@kittygrl - lol!

@Dragongirl408 - Like I said on DA, maybe when I'm less busy. I still have finals to finish up, a commission, work and some other things. Save the idea for when I'm asking for requests. smile.gif