Secret Society of Gifters

Secret Society of Gifters

My wishlist can be completely removed. I've been able to breed the rares I wanted on my own (good thing breeding has been more successful) and I've gotten several gifts, though not through SSG. However, I wouldn't mind sending some gifts soon. Do I PM the main account for that?

Hi,

may I change my wishlist? There's a Blue Stripe on ist, but some very nice person gifted me ablue stripe so I'd like to remove that and put something different in.

Ok, thanx... My apologies, but I didn't see anything listed in the FAQs portion of the main posts that said you weren't accepting more lists, and was so excited that you guys were doing this that I wanted to post right away. So I clicked fast reply when I read the first posts, and didn't have time to read any other posts. I guess back to the drawing board. *sigh*

I don't know why they don't specify if they are taking lists or not except through a single post... I didn't want to be all mini-mod-ish but it bugged me that nobody paid attention to SSG's post... Thank you for not being mad! biggrin.gif

Brisingrlover's wish list:

Rares:

Silver

Alt black

alt vine

Uncommon:

any dino (except for green)

any color stripe (except for white)

Common:

MALE pink (does gender count as a specific?)

Thanks

Edited wish list

Quick question: where do prize dragons fit in? Are they rare (requestable) or holiday (unrequestable)? unsure.gif

Thanks!

ok here is my wishlist:

cb magma, cb silver, gold, Stripe, Bluna, cb red, Terrae, canopy, hellfire

catched the canopy myself thx

edited my list

I don't know why they don't specify if they are taking lists or not except through a single post... I didn't want to be all mini-mod-ish but it bugged me that nobody paid attention to SSG's post... Thank you for not being mad! biggrin.gif

People read the posts before yours. Sorry for jumping in and being minimod-ish

Rare

CB Stripe (specific)

Silver

Gold

Uncommon

CB White (specific)

Red

Paper

Common

CB Pillow (specific)

Pink

Purple

Sorry, I just read the post saying that you are NOT accepting new wishlists. ^^;

Edited by miladyz

**Updates**

We would like to apologize. Most of our members have limited or no access to the internet at the moment, so our progress is going rather slow. But never fear, we will be doing our best to get all of the lists back on track.

We still won't be accepting any new lists until our current lists are a little more empty.

@ ShaladorsLady Tinsel's have been placed under the non-requestable section due to their High Rarity.

@ athdaraxen Thank you for the lovely banner happy.gif It has been added to the list on the main page.

@ Belisar Thank you for the suggestion. It has been added to the first post.

@ helix9 Yes. Donation matters should be PM'd to the main account, this one.

@ HawktalonOfRiverClan The reason we are not accepting any new lists is because many of our members are without or have limited access to the internet and it makes it hard to be online any, and also because we have many lists already and would like to clear them out a little before we accept anymore. Don't worry. Once we have cleared out the lists, we will be accepting more.

@ thiefofhearts If you would like to donate, you can send us a message on this account, or gift the donation to someone who has it on one of their lists, but please remember that if you gift an egg, post in the thread who you gifted it to so we can get them to update their wishlists.

~SSG Member E

Edited by Secret Society of Gifters

(..) but please remember that if you gift an egg, post in the thread who you gifted it to so we can get them to update their wishlists.

Isn't that contradictory to secret gifting? wink.gif

Wishlist

Rare

CB Thunder

CB Silver

CB Black

Uncommon

Red

Nebula

Hellfire

Common

Harvest

Pink

Magi

Please let me on. sad.gif

it said at the top of the post that you are not accepting new wishlists because there are not enough modorators. i don't know if this is possible but i might be able to help. i am on the comp a lot so if you wanted my volenteer work i would be happy to help.

i understand that you are not taking wishlist but when you do i want to be the first one back on. im sorry if this is a bad thing to do and i don't mean to be misunderstanding but here is my wish list:

1. tinsle(especially silver)

2. silver dragon

3. zombie or neglected(but i dobt ill ever get one)

4. stripe(especially red, blue or green)

5. chicken and dinos (especially the long neck and terredactle)

6. nebula (any kind)

7. alt vine and alt black

i don't care what lineages these dragons have or if there are eggs, hachies, or gendered. the only one i have a preference with is the alt black wich i would like as an egg or gendered male.

thank you so much flame_dreamer is my scroll and forum name

jpurpura15@gmail.com is my email!

MY INFORMATION smile.gif

Username: Misterblue92

Scroll name: Misterblue92

Scroll link: http://dragcave.net/user/misterblue92

Egg wish list:

Common -

1. Harvest Dragon

2. Ember Dragon

3. Hellfire Wyvern

Uncommon -

1. Dino (Any)

2. Paper Dragon

3. Stripe Dragon (Any)

Rare -

1. Chicken Dragon

2. Metallic Dragon (Any)

3. Black Dragon (CB. or Alt)

I Know you said at the top of the topic that you where currently not accepting wishlists but i am about to go on holiday and i am leaving my best friend incharge of my account . i would prefer if everything was pre-arranged for her so in the event that the site becomes unblocked while i am away she will be able to collect any eggs for me. thanks smile.gif

Edited by misterblue92

Rare: Ice dragon

Magma dragon

Thunder dragon

Uncommon: Neblua dragon

Red dragon

Cheese dragon

Common: Balloon dragon

Water dragon

Harvest dragon

I am aware that you are not accepting any more wishlists but i will just post mine now.

Rare:

1.Gold

2.Silver

3.Black Alt

Uncommon:

1.Dino

2.Paper

3.Cheese

Common:

1.Ember

2.Canopy

3.Green

I would LOVE it if any of these were CB but I really don't need CB

Rare: Thunder, Magma, Ice

Uncommon: Day glory, Nebula, Hellfire wyvren

Common: Moonstone, Water, Seawyrm Pygmy

(I use Wikipedia to find out the rarities, hope they are accurate enough!)

-Zee

My scroll:

http://dragcave.net/user/Zelena

Edited by Zelena