Secret Society of Gifters

Secret Society of Gifters

Finally, a question posed to those whose wishlists have already been approved.

How do you feel about our method of informing wishers about gifts? Would you like to see it done another way? Would you like to see gifts announced in the thread or do you prefer PMs? Or do you have other suggestions (related to announcements, please, nothing else.) Let us know. We'll hear you out and possibly make changes-but no promises.

Until then-please check your inboxes, we've sent off more gift notices and will be online all day to make sure you get them.

I much prefer a PM. I tend to not check on a lot of threads regularly so I often don;t see posted announcements. A PM is always the best way to get my attention or notify me in some way.

I agree with helix9. Many times I have something that can be dropped in favor of a gift or trade or otherwise.

Also I updated my wishlist.

Yes i think the same way as Infinis PM ing and anounncements are perfect ^^ and there is mostly always a egg that can be dropped if you have a egg from the whishlist!

Yes, same with me. Besides the ones on my wishlist I don't need many other dragon eggs anymore, but I breed for friends, that's why I'm locked nearly all the time. ^^;

And I definitely prefer PMs, you can see them right when you log in here. :3

Ok heres my wish list. Thank you so much for doing this

Rare:

CB Gold

CB Silver

Alt Black

Uncommon

Paper

Chese

Red

Common

Hellfire

Ember

Balloon

Again thank you so much for this. happy.gif

WB

PMs are greatly preferred, thank you.

As for my scrolls, I stack eggs all the time but I will drop them to make space.

By the way, is there anyone with GMT+8 or at least online during GMT 8 hours?

I also would prefer to be contacted by PM, I don't check this thread too often and sometimes I just oversee an announcement.

Ok heres my wish list. Thank you so much for doing this

There are no wishlists to get accepted at the moment!

I agree with everyone before me! Please don't skip me if my scroll is locked -- I'm more than happy to drop eggs if I'm locked. Especially with the rare wishes -- those come along so rarely it could be weeks before one comes up. Those are weeks that I could be working on a lineage project or breeding for friends.

There are no wishlists to get accepted at the moment!

Ok thank you for telling me. When they become opened again please add me to me list.

WB

Receiving a PM is the way I would prefer to be contacted.

Just a thought about trying to get the gifts to people who are most likely to be able to take them:

You have a dilemma in that once you PM someone, you have to wait until they reply before you can look for someone else. You also have a dilemma in that many people are locked, but now you know that some of those people could drop an egg if they received word that a gift were ready.

So here is a thought:

Let it be known that you will contact, say, perhaps the first 4 people on the list wanting that breed, and the first one who replies and sets up a definite time to accept the gift is the one who will get it. This means that those who can drop an egg get a chance to do so, and you don't have to go through people one at a time.

Just a thought.

Cheers,

Bantymom

Secret Society, your PM box is full. ... Empty it plz. Locked now from saving an inbred dorkface hatchie. Plz pass on to the next person in line.

Edited by Itouch

I agree with everyone who said PM is good & a chance to drop is even better.

And I like bantymom's idea very much. smile.gif

Edited my wishlist.

Also, SSG, your PM box is full.

And edited once again. I removed the Sunsong and Tan Ridgewing from the list. c:

Edited by MisaTange

Alright, alright, I came and emptied half of our PM box. We've been extremely busy-people not coming for gifts, and it's the first week back to school for all of us. I'm going to PM a smattering of people for gifts- but nothing's getting dropped until around 1-1:30 PM EST. So, if you get a PM, keep that in mind.

I'm also going to PM about four people per gift, because we really need to get them gone.

After this week, we're going to slow down to about two gifts at a time, so we're not uber-locked and we can keep up gifting.

Thanks,

SSG

Thank you for such nice project. smile.gif

Please add me to the wish list with:

Rare:

- Ice egg.

I will not freeze and I will name it.

I will definitely breed it.

I don't mind if it's long lineage/inbred.

Thanks smile.gif

Very nice project biggrin.gif Sorry for the mistake

Here is my wishlist:

Rares:

-CB stripe

-CB Gold

Uncommon/Common

-2nd gen vine from CB Silver and CB Vine

Thanks! laugh.gif

Edited by zengardens1996

We thank all of those who have paid attention and given inputs they do help and we appreciate them a lot so thanks, but please read our previous announcements before posting.

After much consideration, we have decided to stop accepting wishlists at this time. This decision was reached after much thought, considering many of our members' reduction in free time as school is starting back up/vacations are ending. There is also a large, large list of wishlists being worked on quite heavily. biggrin.gif

Sorry gagatek and zengardens1996 we aren't accepting any lists at the moment we will after we get some other lists finished xd.png , we're sorry for any inconvenience but we will accept you once we open it up again.

Also zengardens1996 please re-read the rules before posting your wishlist when we open up only 3 rare or specifics are allowed you have 6 specifics (CBs count as specifics) and 5 of them are rare, you can only have a max of 3 from each category. You may fix your post after we re-open though.

Thanks,

SSG

Edited by Secret Society of Gifters

I was gifted one of the items on my list and SSG gifter said to take out Shallow Water and Red off my list, I'm confused now haha

Rare/Lineage: Gold, any Dorkface (can we request those?)

Uncommon: Paper, Dino (any except green), Dayglory

Common: Red Dorsal, Terrea, Pink

Also, if you ever need 8th gen. Purple Thuweds I'd be happy to donate. smile.gif

Edit: Sorry, didn't know you weren't accepting at the moment. sad.gif

Edited by Mitesla

Tatrina, you have to highlight Shallow Water in red like this so we know you have already received that gift, not take both of them off xd.png

No worries Mitesla smile.gif We will open up soon.

Thanks,

SSG

Rare:

Gold

Chicken

Uncommon:

CB Hellfire

Bluna

Cheese (for freezing)

Common:

White Dorkface

Normal White (for freezing)

Guardian (possibly freezing? it depends...)

EDIT: Sorry! Didn't know you weren't taking, when'll you reopen?

Edited by Diamond