Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

I'm thinking of asking for a cb green copper, cb red copper, and cb blusang for my cb gold (not trading yet do not PM me offers). Is this too little, too much, or just right?

@NuparuMahnika yes though a cb tan is technically SLIGHTLY more rare they are interchangeable.

@RulenneClarissa no cb winters are more rare especially since the season is ending while cb blacks have decreased in rarity. Offer a cb black and a bsa hatchling (I recommend red) and you should be fine.

Edited by Sarah864

I'm thinking of asking for a cb green copper, cb red copper, and cb blusang for my cb gold (not trading yet do not PM me offers). Is this too little, too much, or just right?

@NuparuMahnika yes though a cb tan is technically SLIGHTLY more rare they are interchangeable.

@RulenneClarissa no cb winters are more rare especially since the season is ending while cb blacks have decreased in rarity. Offer a cb black and a bsa hatchling (I recommend red) and you should be fine.

Too little. Double the Coppers and keep the Blusang, you may still get a deal. Though IMO if you can catch Golds alright, you won't have problems with Coppers, and totally no problems with Blusangs. Personally the only thing I would trade my Golds for are something that I can't catch from the biomes -- low-gen Shimmers and sorts, instead of multiple easier-to-catch items.

Though IMO if you can catch Golds alright, you won't have problems with Coppers, and totally no problems with Blusangs. Personally the only thing I would trade my Golds for are something that I can't catch from the biomes -- low-gen Shimmers and sorts, instead of multiple easier-to-catch items.

Yeah.

Coppers are an oddity in trading.

So, while in theory, you may be able to get a lot more amounts of those eggs you ask for, there'll be few people who have that "more" on hand. And knowing coppers/blusamgs, there are only even fewer people who'd iou you those in any greater quantity.

Btw: I was trying (kinda stoll am) to trade a green copper + silver for a gold and got no bites. I dont think thats because of unequal worth, but of unequal demand - cb golds are still a special dragon to many amidst all the other metals.

Though IMO if you can catch Golds alright, you won't have problems with Coppers, and totally no problems with Blusangs. Personally the only thing I would trade my Golds for are something that I can't catch from the biomes -- low-gen Shimmers and sorts, instead of multiple easier-to-catch items.

TT_TT im lazy but you're right, it's not wise to trade it for multiple easier to catch items. Thanks for the advice.

TT_TT im lazy but you're right, it's not wise to trade it for multiple easier to catch items. Thanks for the advice.

Actually, it's not too much of a bad idea to trade it for multiple easy things, but I think you're just trading it for things that'll get more common later on (IE the copper). I mean if you trade it for something like 40-50 CB Reds than that would sure help you in the long run. Sure you can do it yourself, but how long would that take? I wouldn't trade a CB Gold for coppers/blusangs just because those two I'm pretty sure are going to get more common sooner or later. (That's just speculations)

I just suggest you build up on your CB Golds/Silver collection first because as Whitebaron said, golds (silvers too), are still on top of the trading currency, and will always remain on top. wink.gif

As for someone who asked about the 2g Black alt vs 2g Vine alt. I think a 1:1 trade is totally fair. Problem is finding someone who has a 2g alt vine to swap with that wants a 2g black alt.

What can I get for this silver? http://dragcave.net/lineage/TJW0u I'm not sure yet if I want to trade it when it hatches or not smile.gif

I don't think stairstep holidays from metallics go for much. Especially Christmas/Vday since you're limited to two. So I wouldn't say you'd get anything really worth giving a glimpse to. Only thing it's really got going for it is the code. =/

It's easier to give you more of an idea if you ask "can I get so and so for this?" rather than "what can I get for this?" because I could give you 10s of answers, but you would hardly care about 80%+ of what I had to say.

Thank you, Saynna. I don't know what I'd like for it. If I decide I want to trade it, it'll be probably best offer wins. I'm just looking for some ideas on what can I expect.

Is a CB Blusang worth a 2nd gen Gold from holiday mate? I'm usually not hunting in the cave, so I have no clue what they are worth these days.

Still unsure about this one. unsure.gif Also, what about an offspring from this Tinsel? Would it go for a 2nd gen Gold from holiday? I'm even more inexperienced when it comes to Prizes.

Still unsure about this one. unsure.gif Also, what about an offspring from this Tinsel? Would it go for a 2nd gen Gold from holiday? I'm even more inexperienced when it comes to Prizes.

Depends on what holiday you want. The older it is, the harder to find someone with it. I would say a CB Blusang should be able to get you a 2g Gold from holiday. smile.gif

As for the prize, it's a holiday line and like I said about holidays, the older it is, the harder it is to find people with that holiday. Also like I said above, vday/christmas lines just make it worth less because you only get to have 2 mates. :/

I wouldn't expect a 2g Gold from the prize.

Are CB Seasonals more common at the start or at the end of the season?

Also, what other CB's are on par with Seasonal dragons?

Are CB Seasonals more common at the start or at the end of the season?

Also, what other CB's are on par with Seasonal dragons?

You should be finding more CB Seasonals at the end, but there's going to still be people looking for CB Seasonals themselves. It's hard to gauge them against a single CB egg since their value go down while the season progresses. At the start they're worth a CB Trio. As time goes on, it decreases and that's the hard part to "gauge" them with another CB egg. It's more of, "What would you pay for a CB Seasonal?". If you want a CB Trio I'd say you'd have to offer up 2 CB Seasonals with a bit of "extra" sweetners. :3

Would both of these gain me any CB copper?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/fUWW4 and http://dragcave.net/lineage/2eMzC

What with bad hand and competition being stiff with event over, wondering if these two will be good enough?

I think the 4G Bronze Tinsel x Ember alone should be good enough to get you a CB Copper, however it's probably going to be a CB Brown or Red Copper, not Green since people still place a higher value on it.

Thank you Valeth I do not mind the colour luckily as just in need of a cb for someone smile.gif Thank you for quick reply!

I think the 4G Bronze Tinsel x Ember alone should be good enough to get you a CB Copper, however it's probably going to be a CB Brown or Red Copper, not Green since people still place a higher value on it.

I'm not sure. By all means try, but I usually chuck 4th gen Tinsels like that into for a few hatchies. I'm not sure that ember line is particularly rare or sought after, either. But good luck. ^^

I think you can get a CB Copper out of it too, but you just need to work on it more rather than let it sit there. I got 2 CB Coppers for offsprings off: http://dragcave.net/lineage/97Kn5 and a couple CB Silvers/2g Prizekins. Btw, if someone has a CB Copper and says

"Low gen Prize" they'll most likely be considering a 4g so it doesn't hurt to PM. The only problem I see here is that it's a bronze and a tinsel. Lots of trades that involve prizes as a want will typically be:

"No tinsels" or "No bronze prizes". So that may hurt you a bit. The other one that formed a wave (I'm bad with lineage terms lol) I don't think that'll get you a CB Copper.

Thank you for the help with the Seasonals.

I have a different question now:

What should I expect to offer for a CB Tan Ridgewing in terms of other CB's? How about BSA hatchlings? What about PB Trios?

EDIT: I have a CB Black hatchling (already gendered) and a couple of Red hatchlings. Would that be enough for a CB Tan Ridgewing?

Edited by RulenneClarissa

Thank you so much help again, I did manage to trade the ember line for a copper smile.gif

What'd you do with the other one? o3o

What'd you do with the other one? o3o

I gifted the arrow as accomplished my goal smile.gif

What is a reasonable waiting period for someone to pick up their end of the trade?

other party wanting hatchies they have been on link for over 24 hours now sad.gif

what would anyone suggest if they grow on scroll before other party collects replace them all (6) uncommons or state trade has been completed

What is a reasonable waiting period for someone to pick up their end of the trade?

other party wanting hatchies they have been on link for over 24 hours now sad.gif

what would anyone suggest if they grow on scroll before other party collects replace them all (6) uncommons or state trade has been completed

At the end of the day it's up to you. I myself wouldn't hold things for more than a couple of days with no reply, and after that would take the trade as complete. If they're hatchies, I might hold them a bit longer because they don't take up egspace - but if they grew up I wouldn't replace them. After all, you've completed your part, it's the other person's fault for not picking it up.

Edited by TheGrox