Aviatus

Assassin's Creed

in the first one while in a kill streak did you ever notice altair's grin?

Oh great, now I'll have to go and check! xd.png

That sounds kind of creepy...

lol how did I miss this thread?

Been playing the series since AC2 was released and have finished all of the main games except AC3 (I'm on sequence 7) And I have a copy of Bloodlines buried in my room somewhere...>>

Haven't really been working on the story lately, got sucked into multi-player recently. (Speaking of which, if any of ya'll have the ps3 version and are up for a match, my PSN is sp-slayer c:)

Edited by Aquaelie

I just got an XBOX 360 and AC 1. Commence feeling epic and amazing xd.png

Seriously, though! I can't believe people would knock the first game for anything. It's absolutely awesome. Then again, I am easy to please.

Just started the second game. Gotta admit, when Ezio picked up his armor for the first time I got goose bumps: It probably had something to do with Ezio's family playing in the background. Love that song. To be honest, I started playing the games because of it.

I've played all of them as of late. It was about a year after the first one came out that I finally noticed it in the Game Stop as the only one I didn't hear about/play in the past. I've been hooked on it ever since. xd.png I love that they use real legends and theses; those not far from what I think could/is actually happening in some way.

I've played all of them as of late. It was about a year after the first one came out that I finally noticed it in the Game Stop as the only one I didn't hear about/play in the past. I've been hooked on it ever since. xd.png I love that they use real legends and theses; those not far from what I think could/is actually happening in some way.

Oh heck yeah. I keep trying to insert Assassins and Templars into the thick of things during history class.

The funny thing is that the teacher gets my references xDDDD

I wanted to play AC 2 today, only to find that my session went poof. Unfortunately, seeing as I chose to save offline I can't get my save files of the server. I tried everything else. Restarted, renamed temporary files and put them into storage... nothing seems to work. Ordinarily, I wouldn't have bothered with it, but I've played all the way to DNA Sequence 13: Bonfire Of The Vanities (DLC) and I really don't have time to start all the way from the beginning.

So, could anyone send me a save file close to that sequence? I would be really grateful to anyone who did that.

EDIT: Nevermind, managed to find the save file on the interwebz. I'll have to find all of the tombs and half of the scrolls again, but it's much better then going through whole game again.

On school and the game: I find it much easier learning about reinassance art now that I've so to speak, walked around those places. It's amazing how right they got the look of buildings.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

I've seen this game said around a couple places and wondered if it was worth getting. I think I only seen one video for this series but I don't remember the name of the video to tell if it was Assassin's Creed or not.

I've started playing the first one this week on my friends Xbox.

I was a bit confused at first but then I actually listened to what they had to say and started figuring things out.

My only thing I'm dealing with first is getting all those flags... almost passed out when I saw the amount I have to collect xd.png

lol how did I miss this thread?

Been playing the series since AC2 was released and have finished all of the main games except AC3 (I'm on sequence 7) And I have a copy of Bloodlines buried in my room somewhere...>>

Haven't really been working on the story lately, got sucked into multi-player recently. (Speaking of which, if any of ya'll have the ps3 version and are up for a match, my PSN is sp-slayer c:)

hnnn me me me me

i don't play nice be warned and i prefer acb over other multiplayer's because i have it so broken that it's a sin

so add meee itadamaru or a_dirty_doctor in case my friends are full

I'm not much into AC, I mean... It's just a game, right?

That's why I'm going to marry Altair, have his children and go and play AC now.

I hide it so well wink.gif

hnnn me me me me

i don't play nice be warned and i prefer acb over other multiplayer's because i have it so broken that it's a sin

so add meee itadamaru or a_dirty_doctor in case my friends are full

All right, I'll add ya. c:

lol now I just have to dig up my copy of Brotherhood (I only have the free dlcs btw....I was too cheap to buy the others xd.png). Been a long time since I've used my Smoke Bomb/Mute setup.

I usually stick to AC3 Multiplayer....although its been pretty laggy lately >>

I haven't played any AC games, but I want to.

They're amazing! Open world, free running, horses, guns, and killing people. That's what you do in them and it's awesome. Plus, there's a solid story behind it!!!!!!!

All right, I'll add ya. c:

lol now I just have to dig up my copy of Brotherhood (I only have the free dlcs btw....I was too cheap to buy the others xd.png). Been a long time since I've used my Smoke Bomb/Mute setup.

I usually stick to AC3 Multiplayer....although its been pretty laggy lately >>

i'll be on tonight, when you get on make sure you have all the animus turned off

faster to find a room

I haven't had time to read through the thread since the last time I posted, but has anyone else played AC III Liberation? I can't figure out exactly how the pick pocketing works. I lucked at at it earlier and now I'm on the mission it's neccessary and i can't do it.T.T

I haven't had time to read through the thread since the last time I posted, but has anyone else played AC III Liberation? I can't figure out exactly how the pick pocketing works. I lucked at at it earlier and now I'm on the mission it's neccessary and i can't do it.T.T

What are you playing it on?

I'm playing it on the PSVita. I got it when the released III.

Hmm. Can't help you there, then. I don't have one. Are the controls similar to the PSP's or the XBOX's?

Sortta, but you have to use the back of the Vita where the other touch-sesative pad is.

Sortta, but you have to use the back of the Vita where the other touch-sesative pad is.

Well...eh...what does the back do then? Write a list of the controls and what the system says they do. I had issues with combo attacks for ages before I finally figured it out. I guess you just need practice.

anyone have any AC games on pc? i'd love some friends to play with

I wanted to get PC versions, but I got XBOX instead. Wish I could play with 'ya, though.

I got Assassins Creed Brotherhood for Christmas. I have no clue how good it is yet. Mom found it in some $10 bin at Walmart I think so she picked it up.

I got Assassins Creed Brotherhood for Christmas. I have no clue how good it is yet. Mom found it in some $10 bin at Walmart I think so she picked it up.

What's it for? I prefer playing as Altair, personally, but Ezio's fun.