Aviatus

Assassin's Creed

I just started playing the main storyline myself, the graphics have improved quite a bit. Controls are all messed up but I'll either adjust or change them. Lost count how many times I have killed/desynched myself jumping off cliffs (just started the game and the first thing I do after jumping onto a wooden ledge is jump off and end up desynchronizing). Some of the voice actors/actresess accents have changed somewhat again, not in a bad way, it's just, different.

Finished in (less than) one day? Epic. It must be a decent game then. biggrin.gif

So, yesterday, I saw that revelations wasn't out on Steam yet, and I thought I was catching a lucky break and Steam hadn't updated yet, allowing me to pre-order. I did pre-order, hoping to play it upon arriving home, only to discover that the PC release date was pushed back to December 2. Sadfaice :c

Im actualy going though now and getting all the assassin dens... they are easy enough to get, but as soon as you get one, the templars go attack one of your other dens!

And how is a giant flame thrower tank fair? My poor assassins cant take it out before it burns everything to the ground dry.gif

I got Revilations on the afternoon it was released (yesterday for me), but couldn't play it right away. I started playing this morning, and lo and behold, I now have a new record for compleeting a game X3

Less than a day and Ive already finished the main story line!

I am so gonna miss Altier and Ezio! And they HAD to end with a megga big cliffie dry.gif

Cant wait for AC3!

Now... on to Skyrim!! (lol, will start that 2moz X3 )

Man, ZD and I thought may brother had a thing for finishing games quick, He brought the new COD, on Sunday afternoon ad he'd finished it by Dinner that Night, so he'd played non-stop for about 6 hrs or less and he'd finished it.

I've seen the new trailers and gameplay for the new AC and I'd have to say it looks good, although I never got to finish the second one before my Brother gave it back to its owners (we were borrowing it, as well as the first one)

I've seen new gameplay of Skyrim as well, I think I definatly have to get that now

I just started playing AC: Revelations. The game is crazy fun, the play mechanics seem better overall, but once in a while it seems to revert back to the whole AC1 way of doing things. I line up a jump, push foward and jump... but I go directly sideways.

I'm so loving that running doesn't automatically equal ASSASSIN!!! That SO drove me crazy before. I am also so LOVING the older Ezio, he's almost as sexy as Altiar. Almost. But I have crazy tastes. Speaking of, the game is calling me. I must go play me some AC.

I'm so loving that running doesn't automatically equal ASSASSIN!!!  That SO drove me crazy before.

This, so much. ._.

Onto Multiplayer;

I am really enjoying Multiplayer, to the point that I haven't even passed the third memory sequence yet on the main storyline (shame on me). I'm going to have to do that to get the Renegade character though. Which mind you, is very frustrating trying to get 100% sync when all I've done lately is play Multiplayer on it instead.

I didn't realise Prestige was essentially 'restarting' from level 1 with better equipment (and experience). I spent so long working towards level 50 only to find out after I hit Prestige that no, getting to Prestige 4 isn't equal to level '50+4', more like level '50x4'.

Deathmatch is by far my favourite mode; I am hopeless at Assasinate and won't even talk about how bad I am at Wanted. Corruption is fun, while Steal the Artifact takes a bit to get used to. Hiding is quite good until your pursuer spots you. Roofers are beginning to get a leetle bit irritating, they're mostly in Wanted though (a few I've seen in Deathmatch and I've done it a few times too to see how quick my pursuers decide to come and kill me).

Teamwork games, err. Manhunt is great, I enjoy it. Chest Capture I haven't played much and Artifact Assault is annoying. The hidden gun/teleport setup is so annoying to defend/offend against; but I'll admit it's a fantastic strategty.

I love 80% of the maps, but when playing modes other than Deathmatch it can be annoying. Ultimately, 80% of my experience from levels 1-50 came from Deathmatch. laugh.gif

Wonder how hard it will be to get level 50 on Brotherhood now that Revelations is out; I want the Courtesan character. :x

What I heard about it was that it was an awesome game. Well it looks awesome and my brother easily get angry at it. I would have a go at it if my brother isn't hogging the X-box.

Is it true that you can fly in the new one? Thats what my brother said.

What I heard about it was that it was an awesome game. Well it looks awesome and my brother easily get angry at it. I would have a go at it if my brother isn't hogging the X-box.

Is it true that you can fly in the new one? Thats what my brother said.

No flying. Just parachutes, there is an achievement called "almost flying" perhaps that's what he's talking about?

Or perhaps there is some glitch in it? I don't go looking for those, so I have no idea there. It is a great game, hopefully your bro gets off the xbox to give you a turn to play.

Goofing off through ACII, and I would like to know who put an impossible-to-access cave under my villa and put chests there. :|

It is accessable if you repair the Mines *I think*. Haven't played ACII in a while so I may be wrong. Those chests were more annoying to get than all the feathers. :x

Revelations is really fun, pity there wasn't many sequences. It seemed to me everything important happened in the last two sequences. Haven't tried taking over dens, nor have I recruited any Assassin recruits; as it was quite enjoyable to go through the game with pretty lame armour and weapons. Except the end of Sequence 7. ._. I think I've spent more time pickpocketing Akçe off civilians than actually killing guards. xd.png

I have and I say that Revelations is kick butt.

It is. <3

I got it for my nieces, but ended up playing it myself for about 3 days, almost nonstop.

It was so fun I'm now desperate to get it for myself. Sadly, I have about 4 other video games to finish before I can do that.

:\

I'm not going to read this thread, to avoid spoilers.

Although, my retarded friend has already spoiled half of the fourth game. xd.png

Anyway, being a recent convert; I'm only on the first game.

However, I look forward to the others! I'll probably get my brother to buy them, though. 'cos I'm cheap, and he has moar moneeez. xd.png

But, yeah. Love it!

I saw a trailer for the newest one, and the graphics nearly made me die. So purtiful...

My brother used to play it ALL the time, but my mom took it away and now our lives are pointless.

But it's definitely an amazing game.

I have and I say that Revelations is kick butt.

Defiantly. :3

Revelations was freakin' AMAZING!!! I don't know if my history teacher knows about Revelations but we're talking about Constantinople in school. I keep referring to Ezio a lot to my guy friend. We're both going,

"I remember going to this place! I bought a store here! And climbed up this! As Ezio that is..."

NEW GAME!!!! biggrin.gif

Assassin's Creed III is coming out October 30th.

Assassin's creed III coming in October

afprelaxnews | 17 February, 2012 12:25

The Assassin's Creed franchise will enter a new era on October 30, 2012, Ubisoft head Yves Guillemot revealed during a financial briefing, but the company remains tight-lipped about the content of Assassin's Creed III.

The first Assassin's Creed took in the 12th century Holy Land, while Assassin's Creed II and its sequels Brotherhood and Revelations started off in Renaissance period Italy before ending up in 16th century Constantinople.

A new era necessitates a new hero, with some rumors pointing toward an American adventure during the late 1700s as revolutionary leaders rise and fall.

Activision's fondness for launching annual Call of Duty installments during the second week of November is well established.

By moving the Assassin's Creed III date forward from a traditional mid-November launch, Ubisoft can hope to get the jump on Activision's near-guaranteed goldmine. Electronic Arts is expected to repeat its Battlefield 3 strategy by naming an October 2012 date for Medal of Honor 2.

Assassin's Creed III is confirmed for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The franchise is to appear on Wii U, Nintendo's new console for 2012, but whether that will be as AC III remains to be seen.

Am I the only one excited? tongue.gif

Assassin's Creed III?!?!?! *squeals like a fangirl on a sugar high* My eyes are going to be stalking anything Ubisoft my hands can get on. Why is the great news hitting me today? I'm just gonna get so hyper people are gonna run and hide.

I'm gonna go in an empty room and squeal now.

Assassin's Creed III?!?!?! *squeals like a fangirl on a sugar high* My eyes are going to be stalking anything Ubisoft my hands can get on. Why is the great news hitting me today? I'm just gonna get so hyper people are gonna run and hide.

I'm gonna go in an empty room and squeal now.

lol, I got a weird look from my sister when I did this. tongue.gif

Like your icon by the way. happy.gif

Which games have you played?

lol, I got a weird look from my sister when I did this. tongue.gif

Like your icon by the way. happy.gif

Which games have you played?

I made my family deaf when I went to read more about it. laugh.gif

I've played all of them lots of times. But I think I've played Revelations the most lately. I'm trying to find all the fragments...

Your icon is a lot more epic than mine. laugh.gif

I made my family deaf when I went to read more about it. laugh.gif

I've played all of them lots of times. But I think I've played Revelations the most lately. I'm trying to find all the fragments...

Your icon is a lot more epic than mine. laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Oooh, good luck with that. How far have you gotten?

I like your icon too. tongue.gif

*grins* I'm so excited!!

laugh.gif

Oooh, good luck with that. How far have you gotten?

I like your icon too. tongue.gif

*grins* I'm so excited!!

IDK, I haven't played it for a while 'cause my brother has been playing Gears lately. D:

That freakin' countdown looks epic, even if it's for the trailer. tongue.gif I might even put that as my wallpaper.