Aviatus

Assassin's Creed

shipping is out for many pre-orders (glittery face)

some people already have theirs!

any minute any minute

depends, i got mine from the ubiworkshop website so it's being shipped to my door by ups

where did you order yours from?

Yes.

YES.

YEEEEEEESSSSS.

user posted image

I've been waiting all year for this game...asdfjkl;

Darn it Hurricane Sandy. I'm gonna ask my mom for ten dollars. Sadly, I can't get my preorder because I can't get to the mall. Luckily I have another GameStop just ten minutes from here, but I don't think I can get there.

should of had mine yesterday, then today because of sandy and now they left my pre-order in their UPS facility by mistake and have yet to update me on a new delivery

hate UPS...

I have it, but I won't be able to play until tomorrow at the earliest.

Oh dear...

As my signature and avatar indicate, I absolutely wub.gif Altair. This is possibly due to the fact that all I have is the PSP version of AC: Bloodlines.

That may change, however, when I get a computer compatible with PC-DVDs open for use.

Just beat the game. two days after it was released ha ha <_< sue me

All I got to say is I was not expecting that. And it's not over. Far from it.

Just beat the game. two days after it was released ha ha dry.gif sue me

All I got to say is I was not expecting that. And it's not over. Far from it.

pffffttttt that's funny smile.gif I understand completely...I do that with video games a lot.

Mainly because I play them for hours on end when I first get them, but yeah. What the heck else is a gamer to do?

the multiplayer, it's gorgeous!

though for a while i kept trying to press O instead on square xd.png

the running is going to take some getting used to as i'm prefer to jog off edges and now i'll have to remember to fast walk instead

the new skill button messes me up all the time, i keep useing my money bomb instead of throwing knives (default set)

anyone else on ps3?

the running is going to take some getting used to as i'm prefer to jog off edges and now i'll have to remember to fast walk instead

the new skill button messes me up all the time, i keep useing my money bomb instead of throwing knives (default set)

anyone else on ps3?

Nope...just PSP for me.

BTW:

The above is a video of something funny to do in ACII. Enjoy!

anyone else on ps3?

I'm on PS3, but I never play multiplayer. So far I am not particularly fond of the fighting system in this one, but I may like it once I actually get used to it.

um Hello everyone! me and my brother just Finished AC3 and i was wondering if anyone else was disappointed with the ending like Me and my brother were?

um Hello everyone! me and my brother just Finished AC3 and i was wondering if anyone else was disappointed with the ending like Me and my brother were?

A lot of people on Tumblr were. I remember seeing lots of people blogging about it there.

The ending sucks for one simple reason. I'll not ruin anything for people that haven't seen the ending yet, but it SEEMS like there's going to be a choice when there isn't. Big let down there. Deus Ex Human Revolution needed to do the same. Am I the only one that thinks we're getting less choices in games these days?

On another note, you have the hood down after you beat the game and can't put it up again (unless you're on a PC and alter a file in the game folder). So any free roaming you want to do, be sure to make the most of it and have save slots in those areas before you can't get back to them before the end (unless you don't mind playing without a hood).

(unless you don't mind playing without a hood).

mad.gif What is this outrage? An Assassin keeps his/her hood firmly up. It's what the silly things are for; being awesome and assassin-y!

In case y'all couldn't tell, I was just kidding there smile.gif I don't give a hoot either way.

Lol. Well I do to be honest. I mean, an assassin without a hood? It's pretty much saying "Look at me, this is what I look like! Now I have no need to wear a disguise without a mask/hood beause it will do me no good beause you know what my face looks like."

Yea, I get a bit cranky when the immersion factor is ruined. Be neat if the AI did that though (maybe on a timer where they forget what you look like after so long. Say after 10 mins or something).

Oh. And I'm pretty sure there's going to be an AC4. Just a question of when (probably 1-3 years).

Lol. Well I do to be honest. I mean, an assassin without a hood? It's pretty much saying "Look at me, this is what I look like! Now I have no need to wear a disguise without a mask/hood beause it will do me no good beause you know what my face looks like."

Yea, I get a bit cranky when the immersion factor is ruined. Be neat if the AI did that though (maybe on a timer where they forget what you look like after so long. Say after 10 mins or something).

Oh. And I'm pretty sure there's going to be an AC4. Just a question of when (probably 1-3 years).

It takes a whole lotta time to make these games and then they aren't completely perfect. Myself, I like the glitches, such as when you get cloned or see a guard "dancing" on a rooftop. But the hood thing does sorta suck. They make you look much scarier.

ninja.gif

*Pulls down his hood*

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

ohmy.gif

Speaking of disguises, they're going to do that in 4 (Yay!).

"Hello there fellow redcoat."

"Hello there mr assassin. Kindly pass on by towards your target while I pretend to not have noticed you even though you're obviously an assassin that's not supposed to be here beause I don't want a blade in my gut."

That's how it goes in my head when I'm walking past a redcoat. smile.gif Doesn't go like that in the game. xd.png

"Hello there fellow redcoat."

"Hello there mr assassin. Kindly pass on by towards your target while I pretend to not have noticed you even though you're obviously an assassin that's not supposed to be here beause I don't want a blade in my gut."

That's how it goes in my head when I'm walking past a redcoat. smile.gif Doesn't go like that in the game. xd.png

xDDDDDDDDD ha ha ha! I love that. I think things like that when I'm playing Bloodlines.

For example:

me: *running frantically* AGHHHHHHHH WHERE ARE THE F***ING PIGEONS I NEED A LEAP OF FAITH NAO!

guards: He will not escape! Kill the Assassin!

me: Hahaha I'm running awayyyyy you can't get me! *falls off tall building*

me: Crap...

guards: Yup, he just killed himself. We'll shut up now.

cool.gif my life. It's funny.

I was playing part of the first game again the other day, and doing an interrogation. Halfway through, a thug walks past and does this little nod at the "camera".

It's like he's going "'sup". xd.png