Aviatus

Assassin's Creed

Assassin's Creed III Trailer is awesome biggrin.gif

It's going to be an awesome game, though I am sad about how Altair and Ezio will never be coming back...

I shall keep their memory alive!

I miss Altair, and I'm starting to miss Ezio, but I am SO looking forward to playing as Connor! I saw lots of leaks lately, and it seems sooooo cooooolllll!!!!!

hnnnn, how did i not know this thread existed >.<

still waiting for that darn gameplay teaser, i hear you'll be able to jump into windows and go through homes+a buttload of other things

Is anyone else confused like I am on what to call Assassin's Creed III?

Sometimes I call it the fifth creed, some times it's the third... (Even though I am well aware that Brotherhood is the third)

mmmm nope

AC3 works good enough

refer to the others as AC, AC2, brotherhood, revelations

Yeah, Revelations and Brotherhood aren't part of the numerical series, if I recall Word of God correctly.

I am so excited for AC3 it's not even funny, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ;A;

Edited by Kila

i just started playing assassins creed and its pretty fun ^^ though, im used to zelda where you can jump off 10 story buildings and he'd be fine just a little injured and i got mad at the guy for almost dying from jumping off of a two story ish building xd.png

I'm a recent convert, but man am I burning through these games! I'm already on Brotherhood, about.... midway I guess. Considering I own about 90% of Rome now, maybe farther. But I cannot tell you how many times I screamed at Ezio because he jumped off the freaking platform and died.

Dude must have a death wish.

Ahahahahahahahaha I love Assassin's Creed!!!!!!!!!!!! But not 3...I've made my mind up already. I cannot love anything that is remotely modern...up to the end of the Tudor period (1603) is all I will go to. After that, history becomes boring for me...all about guns and bombs and Indians and slaves and America.

My favourite is AC1, as the Crusades, especially the 3rd, are one of my favorite periods of history - the others being Ancient Greece in general, the Dark Ages, renaissance Italy, the Tudor dynasty and the Hundred Years War. Yeah, I'm a bit of a history geek lol. The story line of AC2 is the best, but the time period and the characters are the best in AC1.

Blergh, there goes me rambling, I'll shut up now xd.png

Ahahahahahahahaha I love Assassin's Creed!!!!!!!!!!!! But not 3...I've made my mind up already. I cannot love anything that is remotely modern...up to the end of the Tudor period (1603) is all I will go to. After that, history becomes boring for me...all about guns and bombs and Indians and slaves and America.

My favourite is AC1, as the Crusades, especially the 3rd, are one of my favorite periods of history - the others being Ancient Greece in general, the Dark Ages, renaissance Italy, the Tudor dynasty and the Hundred Years War. Yeah, I'm a bit of a history geek lol. The story line of AC2 is the best, but the time period and the characters are the best in AC1.

Blergh, there goes me rambling, I'll shut up now xd.png

That's personally what I love about AC.

I'll admit I hated literally everything in AC1 but the setting. It was interesting to see the take on the crusades and how it affected the Middle East. AC2 and the whole Renaissance period, beautiful. They made history really interesting, even if you do have to go kill people to explore it. Especially about the bit where the said Leonardo DaVinci was gay and might um... he might have had a crush on his apprentice. It was a cool fact to learn about.

Note: I have seen the other Assassin's Creed thread, but it is dead. I am starting a new one!

I was introduced to it by my friends, and now I can't get enough of it! Anyone else like it?

I have a RP about it if anyone wants to join!

I like it. I'm not always too good at the strategicness though, although I like to pretend I am. xd.png

He is amazing. <3

And a wee bit dodgy.

I like Leo best. He always seems so super-happy!

What happened to Leo? He was in AC II but so far he isn't in AC Brotherhood... He isn't even mentioned.

And what happened with Ezio and Caterina in Revelations? Did she die?

I haven't played Revelations yet. But Leo is in Brotherhood, don't you worry. Just not as much as ACII. ^^

~Merged; yes, we prefer necro'ing here. We're weird. Love us.~ Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

i cant wait any longer ;A;

guns are pure censorkip.gif*baggery and hated them in rev, actually hated most everything about rev except for a couple things like the hookblade/characters

multiplayer is so broken it makes me rage

ac2 and brotherhood <33333

multiplayer junkie all the way, too bad i feel like a bully winning all the time

(no i'm not exaggeration)

Hey, Rev was wonderful, at least for me. It was my first one, but I must admit, AC II and Brotherhood were better.

if rev was your first then your opinion would be different

i'm a hard core fan who started from game 1

but wouldn't you agree that they made it more easy, took away your horse, the open fields, the annoying massive river you have to keep crossing, very easy combat, annoying gun guards, relying on roofs too much

and that is only single player

if they didn't up the difficulty in AC3 i'll be disapointed but everything else is awesome looking

they did everything right in AC2 and brotherhood, sorry for the wall of text ^^'

Now that I think about it, yeah, it is pretty unfair.

But Revelations Ezio, like always, is so badass and sexy. xd.png

Altair is just... A badass jerk face. So prickly... And unruly...