Aviatus

Assassin's Creed

i found some funny assassin's creed 2 stuff on yotube:

they are funny and are ment for people over 13.............

Can't what till Halloween to get my copy of ac 4, ac 3 feels a bit different then the past 3 games........ also in ac 3 i am up to S3 M2

Well Brotherhood went by fast. I didn't finish everything I wanted to so I'll just...hang out in the Animus until I get all the Romulus lairs and probably the clusters too...

ETA: welp I got all the clusters and that was the weirdest thing ever...

Edited by klinneah

My BF just pre-ordered the newest AC for XBone. I think I'm actually more excited than HE is laugh.gif I have loved the series since we started dating 4 1/2 years ago. Even our three cats are named for the AC series: Sin (our first cat together, and named for the AssasSIN), Ali (for Altair), and Ezie (who was meant to be Ezio, but turned out to be a little girl).

I'm really hoping Edward is a way better "lead" character than Connor. I found Connor to be a whiny little whatsit, and I could not get into the story at all. His whole attitude grated on my nerves. I realise that he lost a lot, but...

Really looking forward to see what Edward is going to be like. I have always had a fascination with Pirates (way before Johnny Depp's Jack Sparrow) and to have the creators combine the assassin with the pirate is very intriguing.

Let's just hope that Edward can match Ezio, or the Great Altair, and make a name for himself, and for the franchise. Oh, and let's hope that the game designers DON'T P-off any die-hard fans tongue.gif

Edward's first mate said edward was from france, and if anyone wants to see pre release gameplay of ac 4 just go to youtube an type up ac 4 gameplay......it's pretty cool.

just finished ac 3

I'm really hoping Edward is a way better "lead" character than Connor. I found Connor to be a whiny little whatsit, and I could not get into the story at all. His whole attitude grated on my nerves. I realise that he lost a lot, but...

Pretty much this. Connor killed a lot of what I liked about AC III.

I finally got my pre ordered copy of ac 4, and also from September 10th to 30th of October i got all assassin's creed games wub.gif

i haven't found any glitches..........................yet, but i don't know how to start captain kenway's legacy so i can get the golden swords???.

Omg ignore my one post (if you seen it, I deleted it). I can't believe I did that and didn't realize it was the entirely wrong thread. I was half asleep and swore it was the Pokemon X and Y thread I had opened.

What is your favorite shanty at the moment???

mine is The Derby Ram.

Edited by zorua9

here is a spoiler for you (read at own risk -(spoiler begin) captain james kidd is a woman and an assassin(spoiler end).

I currently in AC4 can take out frigates with no issue and i am going to try and elevate to man of wars but might take a while. I got the blades of toluda i believe is their name off of uplay because they looked cool and are pretty good swords.

looking forward to have the black flags. this time it will be on the water. feeling very excited... xd.png

looking forward to have the black flags. this time it will be on the water. feeling very excited... xd.png

black flag is good, i got all templer keys and mayan stones, and i have finished the game, so if you wanna get ac 4 black flag GET IT!!!, my rating is 9.9/10

I finally got all of the 7 shipwrecks completed, i would done it faster if it wasn't for the blooty SHARKS!!

The only AC I haven't played is AC4.

I mean I love the game!!

I'm almost obsessed. I have played them all at least 2-3 times already while waiting new ones to come out.

But somehow this new one just doesn't wake my interest.

I will play it thou when I have time! But atm Skyrim is my lover! <3

Edited by Murasaki_Hana