Aviatus

Assassin's Creed

AC4 has more glitches ~""~

But I really like those naval battle. And I am confused about HOW DO I LOOK ACTUALLY in the reality.

In whole AC series I prefer AC2 most.

Is anyone keen for Assasin's Creed Unity? All of the trailers I've seen make for a promising story, in my opinion. Now I just have to finish three and four... The gameplay changes to three still aren't my favourite of choices. The multiplayer was tonnes of fun though. smile.gif

im not as excited for unity as I was with 4, anyway only on ps4 and xb1 I get where they are coming from but still I don't have any next gen consoles, but ubi better make the story awesome...

I'm absolutely obsessed. Surprisingly though, I've never played the first game; only the second. However, I have purchased the original and Brotherhood and I will be playing them both when I get access to my PS3 again.

I'm extremely excited for multiplayer. It looks amazing and really fun.

I've never played all three Assassin's Creed games, but I do have the fourth one Black Flag. Only because it had pirates in it and I love pirates, it's also a lot of fun having to sail a ship and encounter ship battles, that's the best part! biggrin.gif

AC4 has more glitches ~""~

But I really like those naval battle. And I am confused about HOW DO I LOOK ACTUALLY in the reality.

In whole AC series I prefer AC2 most.

Haha you know my sister showed me a game glitch from Black Flag, and it was all these dead bodies floating up like they were going to heaven. And the video had like heavenly music playing in the background, and then at the end Edward's ship the Jackdaw rose up from the sea, and that was the end of the video. My sister and I were laughing it was pretty funny. X)

Is anyone keen for Assasin's Creed Unity? All of the trailers I've seen make for a promising story, in my opinion. Now I just have to finish three and four... The gameplay changes to three still aren't my favourite of choices. The multiplayer was tonnes of fun though. smile.gif

My sister and I did see a live screening online of it, it's cool but I still like Black Flag so far. Although it's kind of convenient to have assassin buddies, I like to work alone as an assassin. smile.gif

im not as excited for unity as I was with 4, anyway only on ps4 and xb1 I get where they are coming from but still I don't have any next gen consoles, but ubi better make the story awesome...

Same with me, I'm not as crazy to looking forward to the next Assassin's Creed game, Assassin's Creed Unity, I was really excited when I heard about Assassin's Creed Black Flag. Me and my sister were geeking out about it cause 4 had pirates, and we're suckers for pirates. And that's why it's awesome!

I watched a video on youtube (as you do), for the top 10 saddest ac moments, the one that got me the most was ac4's ending when that red head (forgot name) was singing.

Out of all the AC games, I find Unity to be the hardest... but the graphics are amazing! It's also my first PS4 game, whereas previously I've always had an xbox. tongue.gif

I'm playing the first Assassin's Creed at the moment biggrin.gif

I bought the Assassin's Creed II and Revelations yesterday. I didn't buy Brotherhood because they didn't have it and grr sad.gif

I am so excited for Odyssey. Not only do I get to play as a woman, I can play a lesbian if I want!! WHOO!!! I'm so stoked!!! I always wanted to try these games, and this one appeals to me in so many ways. Can't wait for it to come out!!

really? I mean, did greeks have that back in the day? even if it isn't historically acriate (accurate) I still support it.

I haven't looked at anything related to AC:O (assassins creed odyssey) but my friends are excited for it. I still need to get origins though XD

On 6/16/2018 at 2:11 AM, zorua9 said:

really? I mean, did greeks have that back in the day? even if it isn't historically acriate (accurate) I still support it.

I haven't looked at anything related to AC:O (assassins creed odyssey) but my friends are excited for it. I still need to get origins though XD

The Greeks were known for being hella gay, so, yep! Also the island of Lesbos is literally where the term "lesbian" came from, since it was the home of the first-recorded lesbian/ woman-loving-woman named Sappho, the famous Greek poet :D Greek mythology is super duper queer. (Dionysus, anyone? xD) 

The trailer looks super cool. I spoke with a Gamestop employee who went to E3 and he said they included a legit Spartan kick attack that sends people flying back. I can't wait to use it. I'm intrigued how they're going to tie this into the Assassins and whatnot. Spartan warrior doesn't exactly scream "stealth." (Not that I'm complaining, even if I'm a stealth player myself). 

Cool, sometimes it seems to me that a lot of our ancient civilisation where a lot more civilized than us of the modern day.

I wanna be able to Leonidas a guy like in the trailer and the movie "100" hehe, if Ubisoft had an achievement for it I would just laugh my head off XD

Odyssey looks like the Mass Effect of a more Rome and Greece Era, and I am pumped. I've not played an assassin's creed game since AC2, so I'm not sure if I missed a lot but I am, again, still really excited.

I’m having fun with Origins. I like the character of Bayek, and I’ve liked the whole ancient Egypt aesthetic since I was a kid.

Beat origins. I’ve bought Odyssey now. I’m about 70% through the main quest. Taking my time and drinking in the whole world. 

I think I hate that there are different endings. If I want that kinda game, I can go play heavy rain or Detroit:human. But, solid game otherwise. The scenery is beautiful.