Danniphantom

New Emoticons

The only new emoticon that I would really support is a sweat drop emoticon. Most other emoticons I wouldn't mind if they were added.

But non-dragon cave themed emoticons I would absolutely not support. This is a forum for DC not memes, MLP, or anything else like that.

bumping this back to life to add another emote that Really needs to be replaced...

wink.gif I feel looks really unfriendly compared to the text version of it... I like DA's way of handling it more than the realistic approach of the current one (user posted image) even if I hate how cluttered a sprite it is.

I really like using emotes to express emotion online 0_o cuz jegus if there was none I'd probably be unintentionally insulting ppl left and right ^^;

also I've seen this used on DeviantArt but I think we should make a emoticon of this text emotion...

^;=;^

Cuz we're dragoncave ya know?

To whoever said that

1. you're such a jerk!

and

2. you're such a jerk! tongue.gif

were different in tone - on any number of forums I am on, it has been pointed out over and over again that adding a smiley does not make rudeness any less rude.

I agree that our wink smiley is not very winky, though. But I'd rather see text in posts than endless xd.pngninja.gifsad.gifcool.gifrolleyes.gifdry.gifbiggrin.gifhuh.gif

I really need and miss a *kiss* smiley...or if that is too much lol, a hug user posted image smiley

We have no faces here where we can read expressions so smileys are a big help and there are so many lovely persons around here that need to be kissed for gifting and supporting or just because they are so nice!

Edited by Tabitah

I really need and miss a *kiss* smiley...or if that is too much lol, a hug user posted image smiley

We have no faces here where we can read expressions so smileys are a big help and there are so many lovely persons around here that need to be kissed for gifting and supporting or just because they are so nice!

wub.gif covers that.